Why haven’t you gotten a tattoo yet?

Why haven’t you gotten a tattoo yet?

Attached: 844B74E7-0B7B-4B13-96C8-77D370CF0A42.png (750x1334, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/06/19/driver-with-head-full-of-racist-tattoos-gets-into-car-accident-with-delivery-man-on-bike/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause its expensive and I haven't thought of what to get. Believe it or not where I live tattoos sort of act as a symbol of wealth and social popularity due to degenerate stigma being so present in society. I shit you not, I got declined from working at a bar because i didn't have any tats and they thought I was an anti-social virgin.

is he a spic or is he lightskin black?

That's an interesting question. You should find out what the tattoos actually say. I'm sure that information would be pertinent.

nypost.com/2018/06/19/driver-with-head-full-of-racist-tattoos-gets-into-car-accident-with-delivery-man-on-bike/

Only fags and degenerates get tattoos.

Should have called a tv station and told them you got refused a job for being bisexual and genderqueer.
The bar would have probably given you a job even without the pressure.
>oh, okay, as long as you're sucking dicks i guess you're cool!

My skin is allergic to ugliness.
A pity that doesn't save it from itself, but i feel no urge to make it yet worse intentionally.

Because I'm not a faggot without free will who can only follow stupid trends regardless of how disgusting they are and the long-term consequences

why would i stain my aryan skin with degenerate scribblings that will lose their novelty in 5 years?

Attached: me.jpg (720x1280, 263K)

It's cool when degenerate YouTube rappers do it, but not when the degenerate is a 56% Nazi

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-073223.png (2960x1440, 1.24M)

You must live in Toronto. If that's the case I assume you weren't hired because you are clearly employable elsewhere. The majority of bartenders and servers I see are so heavily tattooed, I don't see them having a future past service or perhaps working in a tattoo parlour. The bar/restaurant is securing their workforce, lowering the risk that you leave.

Getting tattoos is gay.
And being gay is for faggots.

Attached: psikopatlarin-krali-anton-chigurh--10557672.jpg (606x340, 40K)

looks white american to me

Attached: 1510504807178.png (547x433, 16K)

I’d punch that rentboy in the fucking head

Here’s a tatt you should get on your 4head
>anus4rent

It's a sign you make terrible life decisions. Thanks, but no thanks.

>Why haven’t you gotten a tattoo yet?

if you get a tattoo you cant be buried in a jewish cemetery.

source?

its a lie jewish parents tell their kids to scare them into not getting a tattoo (which is against jewish law).

Only sailors and criminals get tattoos. I'm neither of those.

What about the holocaust survivors who were branded with numbers ?

Jacksonville,FL Tattoo artist here.
Its a decent living tattooing degenerates. You'd be surprised how many of these sick fucks want me to tat their asshole.

You tat buttholes? I've been looking for some degenerate low enough to touch my asshole for a few shekels

What's the most degenerate tattoo you've ever done to someone?

They cause cancer.

Lmao
>KEK

I'd rather not advertise that I'm a dumb cunt.

I've been considering some type of family crest tattoo, but I also think body piercings are degenerate, so I haven't really gotten one.

i like the way i look

My body is a temple and i would not desecrate it with graffiti.

Because, the normativity of the tatouage is killing the usage of what it was once. Before, you got a tattoo bc you were in the army, prison or on a boat. Today it refers to nothing but the stupidity of its owner.
My neighbor is a 20YO and got a tattoo of fuckin deadpool, and it does not look cool at all. Bless ber the day non tattooed person will be the Alpha and omega of beauty.
You ve done nothing with your life and your tattoos don't have any meaning whatsoever.

>Clean criminal and driving record
Let him be
Looks like he just took his 4chns humor too far.

because I'm broke, there are several that I want, tastefully a few inches before the T shirt line so that they'll be not in your face obnoxious.

Because it's degenerate.

every fucking normie i see in the street has a fucking tattoo.
it's the most banal normie shit now.
it used to be only badass bikers and fucking pirates had tatoos but now days it means nothing and every idiot has one.
>I shit you not, I got declined from working at a bar because i didn't have any tats and they thought I was an anti-social virgin.
all of the this^

Attached: fakuu senpai.jpg (500x540, 90K)