/comfy/

Apparently people don't like the long OPs so here's a /comfy/ thread sans fluff.
How was your day, user?

Attached: 1522778609174.jpg (1000x657, 151K)

I have sat in front of the screen all day.

Attached: 1529382039007.png (658x662, 44K)

samee

>How was your day, user?
faggot blogposter
why don't you "comfy" general fags fuck off to discord?

Its alright. Went for a walk today.

Woke up a few hours ago and now I'm eating nachos. Might go for a walk in the nearby park just to get some fresh air.

comfy is here to stay
you can eat your mom's dick everytime you see it and get mad about it nigger , fucking faggot

/comfy/ threads have always been a thing user

day was kinda good, what about yours user?

Attached: 1499216147329.jpg (1280x601, 195K)

pretty good, watching urusei yatsura and dicking around in photoshop

Attached: lum statue.jpg (600x600, 70K)

>reeeeee don't like things i don't like
You sound like you need some more comf in your life, user. Why don't you stick around? We can talk about pretty much anything in /comfy/ threads, I'm just asking people about their day because it's nice

Sounds comfy!

My day was alright. Not much happened, I got transferred to another part of the company I work for and I had most of the day off today.

What are you making?

a few irrelevant things so i can get acquainted with all the intricaies of the program.
after that i'm gonna make another video in sony vegas

I went swimming today.

Nice, I really need to start swimming and running more often

I haven’t swam in two years. It feels good.

The US Space Force is a step in the right direction for space travel as it will advance technology forward to the point where I may get my own space station and be comfy.

>US Space Force
i wish, its just government bloat

Yeah, I haven't swam to ran in like 3 years because of studying for school
I hope that we can find out how to mine asteroids

i hate sitting at home doing nothing all day but when i am not in Uni or studying for a test i usually do that
how to get out of this

Get a summer job ya part time NEET.

i hate wage slaving , i am gonna be doing something soon tho after tests , it's a niche chance and if i play it well i am gonna make very good money (for syria standards) in a short time , but other than that ?

>people are trying to have a good time without some of the degenerate things that are usually in the threads here
>gets angry about it
fuck off cunt is not our fault your family didnt love you

i just woke up finished school early so i basically had 6 months of vacations but now i am getting into collage and im afraid

Attached: 1529391004869.png (540x876, 361K)

why are you afraid homie

Cool! Sounds like you've been making a lot lately, if you are who I think you are. Good luck with the next video, I hope you post it somewhere I can see it when you're done.

I haven't read a lot about it, but I think it's the right course of action. At some point in the future space warfare WILL be a thing, so it's better to get a space force up and running sooner rather than later.
Also, the American defence budget is a lot bigger than what they're currently investing in NASA. Allocating some of that military spending towards much needed research and development for space travel seems like a good idea, if you ask me.

Do you have any hobbies?
Alternatively you could use that time to learn languages or other useful skills.

I know what you mean, user.
Arts and crafts can be some scary stuff :^)

> if you are who I think you are
well i don't know if i am who you think i am, but i should have the video up this week

Attached: __saigyouji_yuyuko_touhou_drawn_by_nagare__bd18c172dc010ec24df5f3711de80256.jpg (864x768, 658K)

Other than the fact that I slept till 12:00, it's been good.

Attached: IMG_2390.jpg (528x394, 81K)

Also this. Space mining could become a multi-trillion dollar industry, if we get the technology we need. And there are lots of American companies that are looking into space travel these days, like SpaceX and Virgin, so it's definitely the right time to make plans to protect American interests in space.

who else could it be..
You're not going switch to Premiere anyways, then?

Sup

Pls don't be rood Syriabro, that's very uncomfy

Attached: appear.jpg (800x686, 65K)

nah, still gonna use vegas, it has similar functionality of to other top tier video editors, so switching would be useless

i think it because i been having such a great time without school i didnt see my friends ass much (i kind off fuck me up for a while but i got over the feeling of being alone) i could do what i want when ever i wanted, i hated school i wasn't bullied or anything i just hated class and the responsibility of always having some shit to do for the sake of doing it i know i need education to succeed but fuck i hate school
yeah my grammar is shit

is*

if you absolutely hate school and studying don't even go in that my b ,if you are not going in something you love or at least don't hate and that will get you a future job , don't bother
>need education to succeed
not really tho

There's literally nothing uncomfy about sleeping in when you can!

Hey Russpain, how are you doing? It's been a while since I spoke with you, did you figure out what to do with regards to your work/study situation?

Yeah, no real reason to switch when you already know the software.

i know i should use that time for something useful to learn
but i want something that will get me out my house

my day was alright, but like most days, all I can think of is how nice it would be to have only a small hit of PCP. It would be like losing half of my mass, and floating. It would be smiling without any reason. No longer feeling tired, but without the usual expense, which is feeling uncomfortably awake. using PCP is the ideal state of being, and I feel that even years after discontinuing use, I will have these feelings every day until I cave into my faults. all it would take is me meeting the wrong person, or even just having some cash to spare. I am expected to be happy that I have remained sober, but I really do not see it that way, and the longer I go on like this, the harder I realise that it is just as I'd always expected. :(

Running?

shitty environment mostly and no access to good running shoes
thinking of biking tho

im going into chemical engineer i kind of like it but i would have rather chosen something else. I wanted to do digital animation or something but my father convince me/ forced me out of it so im kind of stuck in it if i get my degree in chemical engineering i will probably will never have to worry about money or getting a job but this is not what i really wanted

ok spainfren
but can you please translate this to spanish ?
"I'm sorry for what i've told you before , i really am"

Henlo! I'm doing fine, thanks for asking! What about you?

>did you figure out what to do with regards to your work/study situation?
Yeah, I will go for the master's degree since I got a full scholarship for it and working is boring anyway.

don't go in it
t.someone who did
life is not money fuck that shit , don't waste your best years of life doing something you don't like just cuz "it is gonna give me money later" fuck that shit homie
i am last one to give advice on this but
don't want you to regret it ;)

>mfw I see people that hope to throw their education away, and I simply can't afford an education

you wouldn't survive in my country.

Attached: 1518524633149.jpg (575x630, 40K)

>"I'm sorry for what i've told you before , i really am"
"Lo siento por lo que te dije antes, de verdad"

Who do you want to apologize to?

Attached: 1509307694676.png (549x560, 258K)

seconded

someone I've said some dumb shit to before , thank you man

i don't want to throw my education away user
if i pass some tests now i'll be going in my 3rd year , but i am telling him not to go in something he really doesn't want
>you wouldn't survive in my country.
yea i am sure you'd survive in my top 1st world country way easy :)

Maybe you should give it a try, user. You might end up liking it and if you do you practically won't have to worry about your future. If you don't you can always drop out later and try another thing

I studied animation and it's really fun, but honestly chem. eng. sounds a lot cooler to me. It's not an easy choice. Good luck with whatever you end up doing, though!

I'm doing well - my neet days are finally over. Well, for now.
Are you going back to Russia for the master's, or are you staying in Spain?

I totally forgot to ask; how was your Eid, Syriabro?

see
this might be a better option if you can do it fren

im conflicted now

Attached: IMG_1192.jpg (583x1508, 333K)

shit , not studying but worrying about studying :)
just like today

my discord if you want to hear my story
not feeling like solving captchas rn

You need both username and number to connect with someone on Discord, though.

>my neet days are finally over
That's nice! (probably) What are you going to work on/study?

>Are you going back to Russia for the master's
Yes, I'm going back for another couple of years

oh , Foreal #8694

I'm working in sales. It's alright, but tiring.
I'm also going to apply for some university classes for the next semester. No idea what I'll be doing, though.

Sounds nice. Good luck with both things! Going to get some sleep now, I wish I could stay but I'm very tired. Good night everyone!

Attached: 1528792196854.png (563x464, 182K)

gn russpain

Bump

Finishing my 2nd year of college this fall, heading to the largest university by enrollment in the US next spring (ASU, 110,000 students total), majoring in Mechanical engineering, ama if you want.

Attached: 1553490210092.jpg (1024x681, 102K)

Whoa, 110 000 students? That's ridiculous.

What do mechanical engineers do?

What are you doing after uni

They work on mechanical processes of various systems and industrial equipment covering a wide range of fields. For example one could be hired in the automotive industry to work on fine tuning the design stage of new vehicles for a car company, while another could get hired in the aerospace industry for more or less the same reason but to fine tune mechanical systems on airplanes and rockets. I even know a guy that worked on the servo motors for the world's largest combined aperture observational telescope, the LBT on Mt. Graham AZ, he was a mechanical engineer. They usually work in teams with other engineers on big projects, or can work independently and start their own companies, which is what I want to do after a few years working in an industry.

Also, ASU's 110,000 students are spread about on 4-5 campuses in the Phoenix metro area., I believe the largest of the campuses has 58,000 of those 110k.

Attached: 15541171234.jpg (1024x768, 227K)

Gonna start applying for internships and get my FE engineering license hopefully.

Attached: 1554632748.jpg (2000x1333, 277K)

Good luck with uni and your career

A long picture with no gravity.

Attached: denki.jpg (760x10000, 1.26M)

Thanks

I graduated today. I was nervous, but I’m proud of myself :))

Attached: 51AA5BEE-A377-43F4-B73D-EDCF14FFE263.jpg (768x671, 47K)

Nice going partner

Attached: 932714890_preview_530-90_54c82f838e247.jpg (530x298, 26K)

Yay thanks
I won some award and got $50

noice

Attached: 1523039903657.jpg (640x755, 105K)

Sounds really cool! I wish I had gone into engineering.

Congratulations! Well done.
󠁿
󠁿
Anyway, I'm off. Good night /comfy/.

Good night

Attached: 1554721119.jpg (2048x1024, 111K)

ku'nait guys

Attached: taapon-e1459467376600.jpg (569x625, 60K)