Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

Just a friendly redditor passing by interested in taking part of this community. Just like ya'll I love dank memes and I wanted to experience the birthplace of the dankest of memes in person (or like I usually put it: the craddle of the voice of our generation).

So please teach me more about the memetic headquarters you call Jow Forums, like what is a "trip" or a "get", or what is greentext?

And don't worry, I'm one of you! I love the peep frogs and the kot memes!

Teach me your ways senpai, I will be patient and not disappoint you! :D

Attached: smug reddit.png (1000x1000, 78K)

Hello 4channers!

Just a friendly redditor passing by interested in taking part of this community. Just like ya'll I love dank memes and I wanted to experience the birthplace of the dankest of memes in person (or like I usually put it: the craddle of the voice of our generation).

So please teach me more about the memetic headquarters you call Jow Forums, like what is a "trip" or a "get", or what is greentext?

Hello 4channers!

And don't worry, I'm one of you! I love the peep frogs and the awoo memes!

Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

upvote

Hello 4channers!

eskeditttttttttttttttttttt

upvote

Hello 4channers!

>and the awoo memes!
Based and redpilled lads

Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!