Where do you land?

Where do you land?
I'm English/Belgian/Austrian so I'm good.

Attached: 1529420591398.png (680x526, 194K)

Ireland

Nice

shit thread

t. Muhammed

isle of man

Why isnt svalbard white??

good thread

i dont get what you are trying to say

Attached: 130885377335.png (247x315, 65K)

Attached: spot the finn.jpg (1000x700, 145K)

>That one swede in Gotland who isnt white
Shitty bait retard

Irish, Danish (one ancestor from Haslev), English, and German (one from Bavaria, another from Stralsund, still have his German last name).

>spaniard thinks anyone cares what he's babbling about

Portugal but not Spain? Now that is just straight up arbitrary. As far as I know they are the EXACT same genetically.

armenia

I don't make the rules

No, really. Shit thread.

who IBERIAN masterrace here?

Thanks for the bump!

>>>Jow Forums

Poland
I was so close

Better luck next time

Go back there now.

Thanks for the bump!

Attached: 1527799457315.png (265x203, 101K)

Out of curiosity, why did you come here from Jow Forums, anyway? You know this isn't/pol/, right?

Thanks for the bump!

gross I was gonna eat that

Oh, okay. Thanks for the quality thread you have going on here.

Thanks for the bump!

No problem. So why, though?

Thanks for the bump!

Were you bullied on Jow Forums so you thought you'd try this board?

Thanks for the bump!

what is a "white" person? I hear lots of people say the most obvious, thats its about genetics/ancestry, but I can never get any specifics. What makes a white person? Can I be white if I have white skin, blond hair, blue eyes, but Im also from egypt and have mixed heritage? Do I need a genetic test to confirm my whiteness? Its so vague.

Hey, it's no problem. Anything for a fellow really white guy, because you're from a number of different Western European countries. You're good.

I believe that's why the image I posted was made! Feel free to save it for future reference!
Thanks for the bump!

you're white if you're from a country that needs to be flooded with brown people because your ancestors did all the bad things in the world

YOU MADE that picture? That's a really good picture, so you're good.

we will not be white for long

Attached: 1508856882820.jpg (400x400, 57K)

If you had been on this site for more than a week you'd know I didn't make the image

Well that's not nice! I've been coming here for about 8 years but I'm more ashamed than proud of that. I just haven't been going to the really shitty boards. Thanks for the (you)s, faggot. I have to board my plane now. Good luck with you're really good thread, so you're good.

Thanks for the bump! You broke character, though. You're not gonna get paid for those posts if you keep that up!

there are people born in that area that are obviously not white. Now, if you have had ancestors/relatives in that area for long enough, then you are white. But where is that line drawn? This is what I mean, it is very difficult to pin down. There are people born in Germany to german parents who have brown hair, brown eyes, and features of someone from the middle east or africa. How is their whiteness determined?

Born Polack here

Ancestry, not parents

my ancestry is from britain, germany, but also other places in europe, so how pure does my ancestry have to be for me to be white. i look white but i know my ancestry could be from america, native american, as well as other european places