Do you like who you are, Jow Forums ?

Do you like who you are, Jow Forums ?

Attached: 1528649926302.jpg (450x700, 27K)

Yes, but there is always stuff I could work on

No.

no

why?

Most of my life has been pretty painful.
Relative to the shit i've been through,
i'm in a good place.

Attached: 1515922823981.jpg (750x520, 58K)

im not a cute girl

Attached: 1527045890915.jpg (640x480, 228K)

What about you, OP?

Yes, No, Maybe... who knows. I know my faults and my strengths.

I try not to look too much into the past or the future, and focus on the actual me. Maybe you shouldn't think too much about your past (if you do so)
Anyways happy to hear that it's better now :)

I feel you x) I've been thinking a lot about becoming a trans but my body just doesnt allow it sadly
and well i'm not too complexed about it so it's okay I guess

I just feel like I'm not dooing all the things Id like to do and its very frustrating. Right now i have studies, then a job, and finally I'll be dead/too old... I wish I could live just by making and enjoying the things I want to do, so I have TIME to do all of them

as long as you're rational about them I guess that's cool

IM NOT RATIONAL ANYMORE!!!! ITS EVERYMAN FOR HIMESELF!

Is there any way you could get a job that involves doing things that you actually enjoy doing? Like something connected to music or such? I mean, its bound to be pretty hard, but the outcome is probably worth it.

It's kinda hard to tell.
The only possibility I see is living from music, but I'm afraid I'd get bored since I'd have to spend more time on it and in a more serious way.
Actually I'm trying to just throw tons of tracks on streaming platforms and see how much money I can get from it. But well since I don't have any fanbase I only get a few cents/bucks, far from enough to live from it
I guess I'll have to wait until one of my projects become known, or maybe I'll have to start advertising in a proper way, which sucks because it's not my convictions

Art is a hard thing in general when it comes to making a living from it. Guess one has to choose between having a stable income, but a mediocre job and risking it all for a chance to achieve something extraordinary. Probably the same for me, since what I am studying right now seems extremely far from what I would like to have as my general occupation.

No

Maybe we can hope a major society change that would give us more free time, but it seems far to me

Oh well, hope you manage to make it without any major changes in society. Good luck!

why?

nope

No :|

I need to be less lazy, working out more, I am too tall and too skinny, I am not that confident and a tad autistic when it comes to interacting with people or integrating into social groups.

why?
Maybe you should try not to wonder too much about your body and your productivity. If you find it hard to enter social groups, maybe you should try having only a very few close friends, it's easier whn you're socially not at ease (at least that's what I do)

im useless and quite dumb lole

I'm not a cute anime girl but I can't really complain.

If I new fluent Chinese, Japanese, and Russian and I if I could easily motivate myself then yes I'd love myself.

Attached: image.jpg (612x648, 41K)

well you just have to work a bit everyday for the languages ^^ But I know how hard it can be, I'm trying to learn jap and I only do it twice a month while I should do it everyday, so I don't make a lot ofprogress sadly :c

I'm learning Jap later in life, but as of now, I'm very torn on either Learning Chinese or Russian, and I'd rather not do both at the same time. I'm most likely gonna do Chinese.

hahaha
no

Attached: 1506621186331.jpg (421x421, 62K)

A friend who learned chinese before japanese told me it was easier to learn japanese after this because the kanjis are the same, so yeah that's a good plan I guess

Yeah, I guess so. Shit could be worse

I know I can change it tho, so I want to.
And that's how I do it, but I like traveling a lot, I am not sure if I will go abroad permanently soon and I didn't even start uni and it really is shitty to not be able to make friends easy.

Sometimes

Attached: 567687456.jpg (638x618, 21K)

Maybe choosing three of the hardest languages isn't the best way to have success with it?

Why?

Lmao hell no

I wish I could go back and not so some of the cringey stuff that I have done in the past.
Wish I could go back some nights and urge myself to go to bed, instead of having another drink.
But as a master coper, I'd say overall, all is well.

No

yes, i am the uncut 1/4 black american jew

i definitely don't like who YOU are

Yes and No- it depends on the day and situation.

Attached: 1521696694725.jpg (600x851, 215K)

Why's that my american friend?

ya fagg

Attached: 1527799958534.png (465x350, 55K)

but maybe it is you who is the fagg

*puts on conquistador helmet*

mhmmmm

nah, mostly no

Yes.