Pol's thoughts on this man

Attached: 1529427342394.jpg (250x313, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-D6EYvCe9g
youtube.com/watch?v=wS4ESheuHDY
thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/6571358/xxxtentacion-dead-girlfriend-domestic-violence-beating-girlfriend-geneva-ayala/
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ded

ded

This is not how it works, bitch. First you write your own impression about him and then you ask us.

ded

S

ded

Fuck off with yesterday's news stupid bong

awful fanbase but pretty talented guy
play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Based black man.
Would totes let him have an hour with my wife

He was a good man

youtube.com/watch?v=a-D6EYvCe9g

Attached: Trump-kim-stare-in-pity.jpg (601x599, 230K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x176, 241K)

nigger

Attached: image.jpg (675x1200, 325K)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x697, 195K)

Second rapper also killed and he isnt remembered. No, it's real, it happened in PA as well.

gled he ded

t. globohomo Jew

Attached: image.jpg (500x454, 178K)

glad this POS is dead and hope everyone around him thinks white people did it so they think twice and know better in the future

Nigger

O.L.N.A.

he was a sacrifice

Didn't he beat a pregnant women? He also looks like a short shit covered kid buu. Theres not a reason to mourn or even think about this niggers death as his body was slightly less useful then cowshit, his entire being is worth less then shit used as fertilizer. Also people are going to forget he even existed in three months and babble on about the new latest disgusting tattooed painted tard ape that babbles about money and frivolous things.

that nigga gay

wasnt he the nigger that put a rope around a white kids neck in one of his "music" videos?

Literally who? Dumb niggers spaming another dumb ugly nigger.
Probably a raid.

Attached: 1529313500322.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

That was proven to be a pro-white message, brainlet.

Attached: image.jpg (495x498, 193K)

I am above the age of 18 29 here can you kids give me a run down on who he is ?

Attached: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (463x500, 55K)

>defending a literal nigger

I think we know who the real jew is here.

Attached: 1528725245280.jpg (804x1024, 173K)

>defending a literal nigger

I think we know we the real jew is here.

>a black man hanging a white kid is a pro-white message

Holy fuck! I actually want to know the mental gymnastics you went through to reach that conclusion.

Attached: B15863CB-02FC-4C1A-ABD0-A7F6408D699D.jpg (625x527, 33K)

Back to reeeeeddiiiiiiiit.

Pro-Drumpf rapper exposed Drake's Jewish homophilic ritual by tweeting a photo of him sucking Jewish cock at a gangbang out to his entire fanbase, and yesterday Drake had some niggers murder him over it.

Attached: image.jpg (500x733, 385K)

of course a poster with US flag jumps in to defend a nigger and its "art"

Attached: 1513633601190.jpg (898x694, 139K)

What do you call a black airline pilot?

Nigger

*snap*

The video portrayed the act in a negative light and the blacks doing it as mindless apes, autist. He was an outspoken critic of Black Lives Matter and globohomo, and a reformed Drumpf supporter. Period. Get back to reeeeeddiiiiiiiit, niiiiiiiiggeeeeeer.

Attached: image.jpg (600x565, 106K)

something tells me your at least half black(or maybe just a cuck)

He was deeply troubled and abused, but pure in spirit and with a lot of love and compassion in his heart. Strove to turn his life around, be a good person and spread positivity, got rewarded with a bullet in the neck. He will be remembered like Cobain and Tupac are remembered...

I don't like niggers, but if he got killed 'cause he exposed (((them))) or their doings, Drake with cum on his face while sucking cock, then he's fine, but stupid 'cause he made it too obvious and dangerous. That costed his live.

>a racist mexican

>half black

kek

Anybody else who is a gay rapper? Biggie exposed them too?

>talk shit online
>insult others online
>make instagram nigger videos talking about guns
>show how rich he was online
these new youtube rappers vloggers are not only ugly with their face tatoos they're also pretty stupid showing howmuch money they got, it was bound to happen and it will happen again

>literally defending a fucking degenerate, untalented mumble rapper
lmao anyone that's black can go 'mumba jumpa hubba' into a mic and somehow make easy money. Glad the degenerate has left us.

good music. F

Double nigger

Fuck up, virgin, I'm Japanese, bitch. Even Murdoch Murdoch stated that based blacks are worth acknowledging, if you can't do it it's because you're either Jewish or globohomo. End of fuckin' story, Hirschel.

Attached: image.jpg (250x193, 48K)

Gone to soon

Germans being heartless psychopaths as usual. I'm so glad we beat you in WW2. I really wouldn't want to know how you would treat us under your tyranny, if you had won.

loved his song Vice City. The first song he ever posted and I've been listening to it a lot lately.

So he was a covert Jow Forums operative, ok bro...from how far up your colon are you actually speaking rn?

Most mexicans dont like niggers.

Killed for outing Drake.

this

I thought everyone in the world already knew Drake was gay ???? I fucked this guy in the mid 2000s back when he was a twink in north york .

but this little twit rapper was he a big thing

Attached: ,.,.,.,..jpg (638x475, 53K)

hence the irony

Back to reeeeeddiiiiiiiit, roastie. Pic relaaaaaateeeed.

Attached: image.jpg (1440x2038, 756K)

Pretty based and repilled. He had a bad past but what can you do. I like some of his music,he died way too young.

Drake the jew killed him
Just listen to this, he even talk about it, explicitly on hist song

youtube.com/watch?v=wS4ESheuHDY

Piece of shit anti white but I have some sympathy because he was just a puppet and (((they))) probably killed him

that's not even drake

Based as fuck.

Anyone have the screenshot of the bong that killed him with the power of kek?

I love that song too
Also his song Slipknot

says the quadroon shart

Attached: 1528734410424.png (398x312, 254K)

I have zero sympathy. He was a fucking nigger and was a massive advocate of anti-white sentiment.

I hope he rots in agony and despair. Fuck that nigger. I was so happy when I heard he died, and at only 20-years-old too. Good. Fucking nigger didn't even deserve 20 years of life.

He had a lot of plays on YouTube and I know he did a lot of big name concerts and events, but I didn't follow his music so I don't know. Goth Money, nigger. I just liked his behavior and his pro-white message.

Attached: image.jpg (640x400, 373K)

He wasn't anti white,

he was actually a proponent of "all lives matter"...lynching the white kid on that video was just supposed to show the double edged sword of racism

I don't think he know that we even exist. He may noticed it as he began his career/success

Who fucking cares about some dumb slack jawed fucking nigger getting shot in the "nigger gets shot by another nigger" capital of the world; The United States of America.
He's a degenerate and deserved the bullet

Attached: Collage 2018-06-19 23_22_48~2.jpg (1080x945, 133K)

> "man"

the fuck is that creature...?

He was already proven to be pro-white in this thread, dumb ass.

Back to reeeeeddiiiiiiiit.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 425K)

>Japanese
>liking black people
try again, english teacher

Attached: pepecringe.jpg (125x101, 2K)

never liked his music dont really care and ppl in general who dont have anything to do with that guy never spoke to him or anything should feel the same u didnt even know him why be sad and caring :D but bit sympathy still he died very young even though hes a nigger

hahaha who the fuck tickled your vag into responding?

heres a (You) you fucking impotent nobody

Just another jew peon who got off his leash.

nigger

>Mixing diferent races to get an average
That image is autistic. God leafs are stupid

He was a little angel! He dindu nuffin!!

thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/6571358/xxxtentacion-dead-girlfriend-domestic-violence-beating-girlfriend-geneva-ayala/

>The US face is more attractive than the Canada face

probably the most eloquent and thoughtful personality in the dumbshit trap scene, probably thanks to white admixture. shame the trash being taken out was the less stinky trash.

Whats the irony? Most mexicans have no or very little nig ancestry

Is that a mop he wore on his head?

Anyone got a full picture or any idea on how X acquired this pick?

Lynch that nigger monkey thing.

Queer

man ill look this kid up on the tube I stopped listening to rap after the A town days ended 2006-7 when lil bitch and solja twat took over

t faggot

s

literally fucking based jap user, even knows about goth money! fuck yes

You know, I thought I've seen the abyss when this retard made his stupid BLM rap one year or so ago. But through his death I've seen that it can get even more retarded which is quite disturbung to me.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Of course the man from the United States would be more tanned, we actually see the sun here.

À fucking nigger

What else

I MEAN 200 FUCKING MILLION VIEWS FOR THIS RETARDED SPIC!
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

Almost Fucking EVERYTHING now on pol is either a false flag slide or retarded b8. They are very afraid.

We are doing something very right.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

BASED BULL