Q just posted this

Who is it? I don’t care if you think it’s a LARP I just want to know who’s in the image

Attached: 237DC92E-BE6D-4406-B698-87B96AA43BDB.png (591x1280, 1.87M)

mueller

Fuck am I looking at here?

Closeup of his nutsack?

IGNORE THE NEWS. DECIPHER THE RANDOM PICTURE GOYS

Attached: 1520789324700.gif (1125x726, 137K)

ITS FUCKING RON PAUL
OH SHIT

Fake and gay

looks more like mueller

looks more like Soros

Nah, that's Chuck Woolery

IGNORE TRUMPS PLAN TO SAVE AMERICA USING QANON, WATCH THE ((NEWS)) MORE GOYS

this probably

It's Ted Danson

Attached: crazy cats.png (1024x1004, 747K)

Mueller doesn't have wispy sideburns. No sideburns actually

Hdogs vagoo

Attached: large_7e46f804-cc18-4e28-b3af-283eda887e80.jpg (600x600, 69K)

def doesnt match soros

Attached: file.png (640x480, 406K)

This isn't fucking anything
This is bullshit to keep goyim chasing their tails.
Q can either cut the shit and stop talking in cryptic autistic riddles or Q can shut the fuck up.
What the fuck is anyone supposed to do with a closeup of someone's ear? What the fuck is this even implying? This is retarded and it's been going on for so long in such vague terms, I don't give a shit if Q accurately predicts the end of the world. Cut the crap or be quiet, faggot, wherever you are.

Surface of Mars. US Space Force is building a colony "Starfield".

the image in OP is freaking bizarre
how is the head so large relative to the things in the foreground that are obstructing it?
how is it so high res?
how was it taken? certainly not with a cell phone

it is the bogs

>t.retard post who missed the Father's day post

which once again provided absolute confirmation that Q is very close to the potus

Military intelligence or NSA types are most likely monitoring everyone involved in the cover-up this is a random image taken by then if (Mueller?) holding his phone without his knowledge. A shot across the bow

>at least over a year of this bullshit
>time and again nothing happens
>not even with the megahyped oig report
>BUT TRUST THE PLAN STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

i don't believe that anyone actually buys this shit anymore. anyone pushing this q bullshit is probably trying to sell t-shirts and bumper stickers. fucking kill yourselves.

plausible

Attached: time-100-robert-mueller.jpg (1604x2405, 577K)

A FUCKING LARP

Sideburns are shorter and not white enough, but he does have a disattached lobe

Mueller or soros

Attached: 1529354506721.png (664x932, 379K)

Attached: 1529354555519.png (1227x884, 581K)

Attached: 1529354601597.jpg (982x404, 265K)

How do you explain the twitter proofs?

Attached: 1529354634638.png (1989x1095, 213K)

Retardo, anyone can crop a pic like that.

Attached: 1529354694665.png (1200x630, 67K)

Look at what I said again, you fucking cocksucker.
Idgaf if Q is real or not. Nobody is in handcuffs. Nobody. We're being fed little spoonfuls of super-duper hush hush bullshit with no direct disclosures of any kind. I'm tired of playing games with these people when all I want is to see them get their fucking brains blown out and my nation restored. Enough of this dumb shit. Results or stfu

Attached: 1529354723824.png (900x450, 263K)

Attached: 1529354774797.jpg (1125x1786, 988K)

You know where this is going?

Attached: downy.jpg (800x534, 76K)

BQQMER TUMOR

Stop wasting everyone's oxygen

Q is wasting Boomers Precious Last years

it's soros
he will get a special treatment
what a wonderful day

luciferian kikes btfo

can any of you kike shills refute any pic related that ive posted? doubt it

Attached: shilltactics5.png (720x960, 69K)

Q predicted this

Not nearly enough wrinkles

McCain?

Im tellin ya...its Ron Paul and it means ITS HAPPENING

Attached: BsnAXzrIAAAMdU3.jpg (199x249, 9K)

Maybe someones phone taking a photo next to a mirror as they are talking on it or something like that, you can see an eye, ear, some hair.
Presumably supposed to scare whoever that photo is of, but probably actually intended to keep this shitty Q ARG going a bit more. Put the puzzle together and win a prize!

>this entire thread

Attached: Q.jpg (500x377, 45K)

So...an extreme close up of a right eye. Sunglasses, cancerous mole.. easy to narrow the field.

then why do you care you fucking idiot

Q is a larp but the pic in this thread is John Huber.

>right eye

(you)

Attached: REDDIT2.png (557x305, 193K)

Attached: This is my guest appearance.jpg (3000x2156, 3.6M)

>t. heavy handed brainlet then
obviously you're too dumb to see why that would be the worst idea possible. avoiding a civil war or mass civil unrest while restoring the nation requires surgical precision and soft handedness not smashing everything with a hammer

That looks like the outside corner of Mueller's eye in upper left. Ear to the mid right. But it could be any older man's face.

Heck, it could even be our great President's face.

Maybe Biden?

That face came to mind as well.

Like these anons tell you, you're a nigger following a giant Mossad larp designed to keep you involved in the Zionist kikebox. If you believe that Corsi and Roseanne shill for anything other than the Jewluminati you're fucking retarded. I'd say change my mind but don't, Q-Jew is definitely a faggot.

Attached: 1529173210389.gif (800x800, 309K)

It is a man and woman in a hotel room. The man is in bed and the naked woman is leaning over him. The foreground is the back of a TV, tv stand and a cord to the TV. The bed cover and the wallpaper have distinct patterns which might be used in location identification.

>avoiding civil war
. . . Are you seriously implying you don't want Day of the Rope?
What the fuck are you even doing on my board? Get out.
>I'm okay with being strung along and anyone who questions where this retarded shit is going obviously fucks niggers
No wonder your entire country has been brought to heel.

Time stamp is after the article... this is fucking dumb.

Reptilians

Soros

let me guess you got some supplies and plans right mr.gov

I don't see it

ffs I see it now.

8s that a close up of a nipple, too left?

After posting this meme one time I have decided that it should be Tommy Robinson instead of the open face so yboi.

Ssshhhhhhh

Attached: 1529333239227.jpg (1270x1800, 1.06M)

u took pic of someone through hole in window? how are we supposed to know who it is are you retarded

>trump has even an acute awareness of a boomer larp that has never once been right
>TRUST horowitz
>horowitz directly contradicts Qniggers retarded theory there's more than 1 IG report on clinton emails and the one we've seen was COMPLETELY modified and changed by rosenkike. horowitz says report is genuine, BTFOing Q.
>has a maximum following of around 40k total, active followers probably around 10k

Attached: jebbushisQ.jpg (525x394, 63K)

ooops. Tagged wrong post.

people don't realize that ears are almost as useful as fingerprints for identification

I can see an ear

I missed the post, what was it?

It's Jeff Sessions. Hair and brow line match.

Attached: jeff-sessions-implementing-rational-marijuana-policy.jpg (962x600, 93K)

Im thinking John Goodman. Is Q saying Roesannes coming back again?

I don't even see a person in the image?

Q predicted this

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

that's balls

Attached: m8oqwh0iRc1qi3kmbo1_500.jpg (497x295, 19K)

that's Trump for sure. you can see from the eye wrinkles and general fatness of the skin

Sessions has that faggot baby soft skin. OPs pic is leathery skin

TO: 175754740 and shills

Israel 2028 and its beautiful, just beautiful

You are going to have African markets in Israel and its beautiful
You are going to have cucksheds for your platonic jewish women and their African princes in Israel and its beautiful
You are going to have beautiful black jewish babies playing in the streets of Israel that adds so much culture and its beautiful

Move over Timbuktu, Israel is where its at.

Attached: Soon.png (907x518, 232K)

It’s mueller, dent in earlobe, freckle right across

Attached: AB537DE3-1BA2-47C8-A81D-0910EE63C287.jpg (368x207, 25K)

Nancy Pelosi?

Steve "the White Warrior" King

Bogs face is in bottom right hand corner. There are a few faces in it. I think I see Ron paul too.. it’s habbening

He wears makeup

Attached: download.jpg (790x960, 85K)

Turn it sideways, it's a hotel room, not an ear

Q can do anything he want's actually. The decision to shut the fuck up or start making sense is yours, along with any decision to bypass Q or and discussions concerning Q. Your unsolicited opinion in every Q thread is shillish at worst, narcissist and deluded at best

fucking boomers are cancer. straight up cancer. fuck off with your queer q shit. don't you have a early bird dinner to get to somewhere?

Attached: 1505431885310.jpg (293x208, 8K)

Many Qniggers stated "if nothing comes of OIG report then I'll have to rethink this whole thing". Fast forward, OIG report comes out and it's a little something but nothing is going to come of it - Q tells them it's a report COMPLETELY modified and edited by Rosenstein. Rosenkike doesn't even have authority over Clinton email investigation, as Sessions is not recused from it, only from matters dealing with Russia. So Q is blatantly lying and making his cult look retarded asking for the """"REAL"""" report even though Horowitz, who ((Q)) has stated to "trust", has fully backed the report and its authenticity. Group of fucking retards.

Show your tits, bitch.

its a velociraptor

I'm an idiot, glazed over it. I was going to say many say happy father's day but when the post said word for word 7 and the tweet comes 7 minutes later, it's not much coincidence then.

woah what did epic Qanon mean by this

have you retards ever stopped to consider why Qanon makes cryptic shitposts instead of giving hard evidence that he's real (for example, telling you verbatim what an entire trump tweet is gonna be a day before it's posted)? do you not realize that he's deliberately being vague in order to manipulate you retards?

honestly i think a lot of qanon believers are boomers who know deep down that this entire thing is a larp but try to make themselves believe because they have utterly boring lives and feel like they're part of something bigger