Cuckold Cup 2018

>Russia
>Yes

Attached: 15294804142363.webm (408x720, 2.93M)

>inb4 all the brazilian muttposters flood this thread

Attached: 965577.png (602x339, 278K)

she's literally a prostitute. He'll probably be robbed and beaten after

Kek!

Those faggot orbiters just standing by as their women fuck and suck brown skin invaders.

Mysides.jpg

wtf? Jow Forums told me russia was a literal white paradise ethnostate

i never thought this would happen in based russia with putin the savior of the white christian race on the throne

i had already packed my bags for based white russia but now i see this???????????

>tfw Natasha will never let you lick her legs and touch her ass unless you're Brazilian with big dick

Wow a prostitue is doing what she's being payed for. Can you believe that?

Poor BR, he looks wasted out of his damn skull, couldn't even see straight to buy some decent prostitute instead of that monster.
Hopefully she won't steal his belongings at least

wtf is wrong with her lips?

I have to hand it to Russia though, even their prostitutes are better looking than most of their regular girls

They'res a great webm of a mexican fan chick and some white one making out for a good minute or so

But what do you mean by
>even

There's also a webm of a polish woman gettint gangbanged by several negroes. Oh wait that was just yesterday's match.

Guess you guys didn’t inherit the Riechs keeness for gray propaganda

And much worse would get hiv from her

Whote women are literally sluts you can't win the lost game. Being incel is the only future for white male

SUPER POOPER

Attached: 1517931311546.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Well, it's Russia, not India pooloo.

All women are whores. A darkskin guy would get more attention in Eastern Europe cause their countries aren't full of shitskins, so they're rare.

propaganda

Attached: 1521423566641-pol.jpg (845x602, 116K)

S-stop! Not all russian women are whores!

btw. If I stay in Russia for 1 month how much would that cost in Dollars? living expenses/house everything

>Best advice
Never put urgent mouth on girls like this.
Most likely she just blew another guy in the parking lot. Or stripper case they let guys blow their load on the tits.

You have been warned enjoy sperms

>Licking a prostitute
Wew

I hope they find this fucker and lynch him.

Your entire country's male population would be incel if it wasn't for arranged marriage. And even then in half of the cases the bride tries to run away before the wedding.

He could have gotten a far hotter girl in Ukraine.

RooshV says he is in that part of the world solely because of the novelty that being slightly exotic brings. It's up to the men to control the women and Eastern Europe does a good job at that for the most part.

She's one step away from crashing due to intoxication.
And we're supposed to care if a subhuman sticks his
dick into our trash? I mean, his dick's rotting now, not
mine.

Is that supposed to be trolling/shitposting?

nedian rus salary is 25k roubles, so for dollars - less that 400 usd, so, wanna be popular boy - 800 usd is super enought for an bydlo blyad[whore]

It's not like it wasn't known before the cup that all Russian women are whores.
When are you gonna nuke us guys? Can it please be soon? US I'm looking in your direction.

Attached: 15164753343580.jpg (600x401, 36K)

Attached: russia world cup.webm (196x358, 2.88M)

Attached: 15261106713710-po.jpg (612x408, 63K)

What's going to happen to all the pure innocent Japanese girls when the Olympics happens two years from now? :(

And because they are poor so it's easier to pull chicks when you're a wealthy older guy from the USA

is the brazilian shirt guy jerking off or fucking her?

>prostitute
wasted my time.

Hahahahahaha oh my god that's hilarious coming from (you). I'm old AF and have been all over the world and never once have I seen a white woman with an Indian...creature.

That's most likely a churka, Ivan.

hes fingering her

What am I watching here?

The real question is why do you have videos like this saved on your computer

I mean covering all the living expense would you say 20k-30k Dollars is good enough to live in Russia for a month. What exactly is the minimum budget to live normally in Russia for a month?

It's funny, when I see people on here criticize Putin and his regime, it's usually always Russian posters.

Ameriboos are always the ones defending Putin.

Attached: 1600922.jpg (600x900, 90K)

Kek'd hard

Is it just me or the human race is devolving into monkeys?
Every single celebration and party seems about sex and food.

average natasha infecting AIDS to innocent world cup attenders

POO

Because most Russians know the reality while the American posters live in some fantasy world where they see Russia as le based white paradise with transitional qts

Oh gee, I wonder why, maybe because they don't have to live here? I would love Russia too if I was far away from her.

WHITE MEN DEFEND YOUR WOMEN WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I would still not Dance on a table and let a stranger lick my ass in public.

does anyone have any contact with russians nazis or hooligans or racist gangsters? I know russia has more nazis than anywhere else so if we could alert them to this gay i presume they could kill him publically?

What's funny is that every Olympics, all the white Western women get FUCKED by all the black and African athletes in the hotel rooms. Nobody wants to talk about that though.

The enrichment kek

Pol never told you this and russian prostitutes doing their job shouldnt suprise anyone.

1.5k usd for a month in Moscow, and you feel yourself like a king

Eastern European girls are the biggest coalburners, and our men are the biggest cucks

I lost literally all of my friends after I broke up with my gf, when I found out she fucked a nigger

have none of you virgins been inside a strip club before?

ITT: white men with repressed cuckold fantasies and delusional third-world brownskins shake hands

Or 1k usd in murmansk.

gosh, I dunno user, sounds like the two things required for human evolution, from the oldest and deepest parts of our brain

For the right amount of money, you would. All women are prostitutes.

Live in russia even more expensive than USa. But med salary about 350-400$. The same applience cost in russia 20-30% more and cars 70-100%. Only food have the same price.
40% russians work for food only

LMAO all of you faggots saying she's a prostitute to pretend that's "okay"
Yes she's a prostitute and so are 99 percent of Russian women

Like that's gonna scare a Brazilian.

It can't possibly be that bad..
Unless you live in Moscow of course.

I know that demographics in Russia is tend to be given a different picture than reality; it's not really as "white" as you might think it is, and corruption is of course everywhere, same with drugs...

I'm genuinely curious though, why is it so bad?

Attached: 160059815.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I fucking hate my people.

Attached: 1512215746404.jpg (1063x800, 423K)

Noice

>b..b..but Natasha I thought you loved me

Attached: cuckssian.jpg (1059x1288, 317K)

Actually I compared prices with a murrican, and we found out that everything but food is more expensive in the US.

No. Putin had put almost all nazi at jail. The remnant of them back to common life and resigned

>feel yourself like a king
You'll pay that much at least for a good flat to live in per month.

Probably something terrible.

And then some serious purging.

That's probably because we live here, pal.

Where are the russian football hooligans anyway?

Aren't they supposed to be really violent? I'm so bored, why can't they just kick off already

Do you want to have your ass kicked again by them, William?

I'm starting to feel that Russians (and Ukrainians) are literally orcs from Mordor. There's a huge inferiority complex ingrained deep in their subconscious, every foreigner is seen as a demigod from some celestial world and shit. No wonder the women are all over them.

Arent the women going to be disappointed when they find out that Brazilians are just as broke as the locals?

Is it? We created all this technology and civilization by fucking and eating? I didn't know that serving to our most primal urges were the key to our evolution. I guess that's why silver fishes are the most antique organism that never evolved since primitive ages, because they must practice celibacy and fasting.

I couldn't care less about the English fans getting their asses kicked, it's just fun to watch

>thinking this is how anything works.
no.

I don't think they really want to, like, settle down with Brazilians. Just to have a quick fuck with them, because they are sluts.

You have to understand the russian soul to understand why they are the way they are
The Russians are used to eating shit from above and shitting on whomever is below
They always have been under some kind of dictatorship and you just realise theybsimply like that lifestyle if someone came and tried to teach them there is another way of living they would fight till death to fight you off and keep living in the same shit conditions they are used to

you're kind of not smart when it comes to the evolution of the brain

BRs are one of the thirstiest races alive

as in they were put in jail for the world cup? surely there are people in russia who would kill this guy? its pretty easy to arrange a killing in the uk (although ive never personally done it) but not really for racial or ideological reasons

Russians girls are not slut they are soldiers who will infect a black and a brown shit.
We must respect russian women they sacriface their body in the war.

So you're dead wrong and instead of trying to prove a point you just go on a limb and attempt to discredit who calls you our on your stupidity?
Your parents should stablish some schedule to read books in summer instead of leaving you alone in front of the computer with unrestricted internet usage.

>my people
literally kys subhuman

even though those jewish bolsheviks really fucked you guys genetically for all eternity you must get back up in the saddle, my based russki.

true.

Attached: 16001955782.png (282x386, 65K)

Attached: Russia updated 19April2017_0.png (780x350, 178K)

Demographics aren't the only thing that defines a good place to live in. And there is a shitton of our southern friends everywhere except most remote parts of the Russia.

As an example, there was a thing it Tver' not so long ago. Some time ago there was a thing where some prisons boss was using convicts as a personal chauffeurs.

Or the thing with Gasproms analysis.

Our glorious government is literally tied to organized crime groups.

I'm just going to let you be wrong and embarrass yourself.

Oh shit he's representin'