Do you like the people in your country, Jow Forums?

Do you like the people in your country, Jow Forums?

Attached: 54636536.png (750x1000, 224K)

yes

i don't like you

Yes

No, they're a bunch of pussies.

Depends.

I'm an ordinary faggot surrounded by other faggots.

Attached: 14266621274913.jpg (580x829, 137K)

Yeah, I guess its pretty complicated in Russia. People are really different over here.
Don't be hard on yourself, user. I'm sure you are a good person.

They're really nice, especially in the south were I live. They're great, the only problem I generally have is that they're mostly indoctrinated into feminist and racial dogma, which becomes a pain in the ass in college. I actually hate that we've become effeminate somewhat.

Glad to hear. Yet, I always thought the South was generally more conservative and less prone to all these new ideas. Or do you mean the South like California?

yes

what about you op

fuck i wanna found you! and I WILL

In Russia its really difficult to give a "yes" or "no" answer to that question, because people are really different from each other. Generally, the majority of the population is devided into two main categories - (1) really lowbrow people, who are only interested in drinking and (2) more educated ones, who are also quite different from each other. Both groups have their own pros and cons, but the former are less enjoyable to communicate with in most cases for obvious reasons. But all in all, I like people in Russia. There are many rude ones, but their attitude is mostly derived from the conditions they live in. Poverty and hoplessness tend to make people cruel and bitter...
Find me? Why?

not in the slightest

People are generally nice in my country, but i still don't care for being around them all too much.

Attached: 1524602603133.jpg (420x527, 41K)

I don't like people in general, period

Can confirm.

this

A lot of leafs are cuntish cunts.

fuck no they're a bunch of monkeys

so so. Easy to go along with anybody really or just randomly asking something to a stranger (yeah well if girls make sure there's not their man with them), even the elders, but not to really bond with many, as ignorance/poor education is still a thing.
I'm more talking about the south and the centre though. North is French-like and sometimes even German-like, that is more educated, more civil, hard workers but often... boring and cold.

I've seen tourists from different countries here and I gotta say that I've only found the Brits and the Americans to be as friendly, easy going etc. Even if you don't talk to them, you see them having a good time with each others and smiling.

they're mostly chavs

They all look like obese fat creatures. I can't tell if half of them are human or not.

I want to bang British chav sluts. Is it pretty easy?

as long as you're drunk enough, kek

I can handle that. Thanks!

Attached: HhSe.gif (624x352, 381K)

No I mean like the actual south. Yeah, we are more religious and its pretty common for people to go to church here in Atlanta.

yes

Attached: bush-shark.jpg (1144x1409, 298K)

Are there really that many chavs in the UK?

unfortunately

Sorry, was phoneposting, so had a different ID. I kinda didn't meet all that many chavs when I was in the UK. I guess I was lucky enough to mostly communicate with Britains on campus. I'm sorry to hear you have so many people like that there, most British seemed very sophisticated to me.
Unfortunately, I've never been to the American south. I take great interest in the Civil War though.

the woman down the street is a fucking crackhead and so's her boyfriend, you're lucky you didn't get to meet the Bad Ones.

All Poles i've seen are pretty chill on Jow Forums

Yes, we are all the greatest people, from the greatest nation on earth. Wish there less immigrants tho.

I guess.

we're pretty loose cunts here, dont like it? ill thong ya skody cunt

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 12K)

Danish people are kinda shy and don't really talk much to each other. It's also hard for foreigners to make any friends here.

Attached: 434534343.jpg (1400x960, 963K)

>Let's see them rebuild that damn trade center again after this!

only black people

I suppose so, most people really liked to drink, but were quite friendly.
No, I like it. Not sure, what it means exactly, but I like it.
That doesn't sound too bad. I think northern people in general are not very communicative when it comes to dealing with foreigners.

Australia has alot of bullshit lingo, most english speaking country's dont even know what we are on about.

nah

meh

I still think that's a good thing. Makes you special.

No.
They are literal imbeciles of iq between the range of 70-80.
I feel greatly threatened here.

Any chance to move?