Cosmic top secret intel continued. Breadcrumbs reconcile

Last thread deleted.
>Flack is thickest above the target.
Cant go further, hit some sensitive things
(like above top secret sensitive)
!1120

Attached: cannotsupressthetrueinfo.png (2501x2087, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bpay.com.au/Member-Financial-Institutions/Osko-by-BPAY.aspx
nppa.com.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=EDj9ZZQY2kA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WouYFhSKwRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m9YM_vLKR8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: OP.png (808x1181, 1.44M)

what should ordinary people do
(if this isn't a larp)

This is a LARP. You're a meme flag faggot and OP is a namefag that also goes by Rainbow Dash is my God.

>Cashless system coming to Australia
Again, you're full of shit OP

Attached: 1510326979164.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

The hybrids are vulnerable to copper. No FMJ ammo, just 100% copper.
You cant prepare too much for that sort of happening. Im prematurely letting info out so when those thing do come to pass people will be prepared mentally.

!1131

its been happening for ages

bpay.com.au/Member-Financial-Institutions/Osko-by-BPAY.aspx
nppa.com.au/

fuck off luciferian kike
judgment soon

Attached: lilith_2013-08-04_00-11.jpg (700x1178, 262K)

Attached: ohno.jpg (369x500, 24K)

This stuff is all bullshit; I know this because I have a NATO clearance. Here is something i'll leave you with Project Argus is an array of optical bending fibre optic lenses. The project takes light from multiple lenses and shoots it onto a common ESA CCD. It's then shot to base stations and software takes over. The end result is a real time image of the state of Florida that has a 1m resolution. They can rewind time. The NRO is the new NSA. George Orwell living large. Find the original engineer.

>Officer Fravor
[
a few moments later ^
]
>Potus space force

Mystery booms not so mysterious. Black Budget tunnel system and bunkers for what ?

Contact of the 2nd, 3rd and 1st kind REAL soon.

Attached: ufodcpartialdiclosure.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

What does real soon mean to you though. Give us a timeline so you seem less larpy

I’m just gonna be straight with you. I’m in US intelligence and if anything you posted is classified you’re going to spend a long time having a bad time. I’m not gonna look at what you posted yet. I’ll give you 5 minutes to delete it and continue living a happy life.

Its every meme conspiracy wrapped up into one vague larp

Attached: f89ab495b74b7e4981f243dc484f24e2275d733cc0322934c510ba9839a3b9bd.jpg (625x628, 58K)

too late, bro. you're now obligated to report it to your SSO or you're just as culpable and risk losing your clearance

Who are these ayys?
Can u tell us what they want from us?
What do they look like?

A little add on.
The US doesn’t classify things top secret because it’s uber spooky. They classify things secret based on its potential to cause serious damage to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA not the sitting president, DNI/DIRNSA/JCS people. Top secret is info that could cause grave damage.

Fuck off spook I’m not cleared for this nor do I want to be. I thought I was the only one here.

you really should know better

that image of the stargate in black and white is very clearly a photoshop, it looks like its been taken from a game

I don’t want to look at whatever bullshit some retarded analyst with a code word that I don’t have involving shit above my pay grade decided to autistically sperg out on so this is all you friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDj9ZZQY2kA

Published on Dec 20, 2017
^^^^
THIS IS SOFT DISCLOSURE

Who got on the phone and pulled this person to go on the news ? Its kind of their way of preparing you for what is to come.

Well either way the cat is gonna be let out of the bag, feel free to vet my intel.

Attached: UFK_9275 st_005144 Cylinder Green tail B.jpg (800x450, 310K)

i'm an ayy hybrid. how can i join them and escape this zoo?

Wait a sec. It's rumored that aliens need gold to either eat or as fuel for spaceships. Trump is known to use excessive amounts of gold on everything, possibly even eating small amounts of it as some sort of diet. If Trump is part ay lmao that means that he needs to eat the gold to stay alive. This is also where all the gold in the world has gone, it's been consumed or taken off the planet.

Fake as fuck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WouYFhSKwRQ
A 80 year old guy could make a better film than that, come back when u have some real info dumb LARP from /x/

Fuck I guess I have to now

Literally all of this is autism.

Blank spots on the map

Do you believe in God, Mr. Secret agent man ?

Attached: bayonet leap 2.jpg (1247x1081, 634K)

I've been visited once when I was a kid. You dont really want to meet the E.T's

Zecharia Sitchin got real close but drew the wrong conclusions.

See name of file attached and feel free to go on rabid trail.

Attached: Pumapunku01.jpg (1280x896, 387K)

Someone didnt do their cyber awarness training

>You dont really want to meet the E.T's
What are they like?

I'll like to give most LARPs the benefit of the doubt, if just for keks.
This however? No, a fucking stargate?

he wanted to act like the big swinging dick with the clearance. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he was some senior airman fresh out of tech school

i don't know about that. i have done their mindscan thing to numerous people without knowing what it was.

would love to know more about it.

your not supposed to talk, thinking means detection, you are giving up, SAD!

Kanye said Trump has dragon energy

>what do dragons love?

Shut the fuck up you’ll summon more fucking JKO’s to do.

When I came into contact my whole body and mind froze in the purest type of horror and fear that you can imagine. I was literally paralyzed as the being(s) manifested ~15 feet in front of me. They communicate voice to skull or telepathic. Also contrary to popular belief they are not nice and loving. The hybrid ones that the black ops guys deal with are like literal demons. Most people that I've heard that had such experiences all claim that these events are traumatic and leave a lasting impression (20+ years for me)

Attached: fallenones.jpg (290x345, 38K)

Are you fucks browsing the site for work or for fun....

Hesa boot

Christ is the cross to smash their magic circle.

You better get that sexual harassment and EO training knocked out while your at it

It sounds like torture via telepathy...?
Why did they contact you? Because of your bloodtype? What did they want from you?

What are you getting at, user?

Attached: donkey-shrek-1.74.jpg (210x240, 10K)

when is this board [...
going to stop falling ]___

for any retard 9653^$____ that posts
cryptic bulls
h I t 1337666420

Not what I was referring to.

Attached: 1529467777211.png (1078x737, 321K)

OY VEY
THE GOYS FOUND US OUT

Attached: IMG_2097.jpg (565x824, 98K)

wow real nice user...... way to get it all backwards randing your mouth like a crazy person. Treating those who are inmates like you who are free flyinn. Thats a real funny way of putting things... Seeing light is now darkness, and up is down... a gift even unrequited is some kind of ticking time bomb that is life.

Unlike your favorite psy-op deceiver Q. I present non cryptic intel that is easily verifiable.

Attached: lucifer project_2.jpg (740x520, 122K)

Are you larping again Mike? How've you been?

Damn, they really had to work to get that acronym.

Attached: stillretarded.jpg (960x540, 37K)

He is one of his most dedicated employees.

I do not know how you got my name or who you are. Don't touch any of my relative. This is too much I am leaving this for good. Its your sorry losers fault for taking so long to debrief the public. Remember you are on the wrong side of history !

Attached: vcs1.png (1201x655, 620K)

So what question(s)did you hope we'd ask because you really want to tell us the answer to those

oh for fucks sake niles

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

IS THAT YOU 222?

Q: Are they here ?
A: Yup

Q: Since when ?
A: Since before we got here.

Q: What do they want ?
A: Different groups want different things, mostly the splitting of humanity into two and merging us with machines / exterminating us genetically.

Q: Where is their base ?
A: In the second heaven.

Q: Ayyyyyy ?
A: Lmaoooo.

Q:Grays ?
A: Drones.

Q: Disclosure when ?
A: 1 year ago.

Q: What now ?
A: Fill em full o holes and shoot em full of copper.

Q: Why violence ?
A: They are benevolent literal demons and Bene Ha Elohim.

>above top secret
Actually.......maybe that's where this belongs

Attached: 1529470540090.jpg (556x565, 52K)

Even at it's worst ATS was better quality than this.

Think I was banned in 06 or 07.

Attached: stupid_people_jc.gif (500x281, 573K)

You say you dont speak cryptic like q but the img you posted is a bunch of cryptic bullshit

Why do all faggot larper try to type in a mysterious manner. It doesn't make your post more convincing. It just makes you seem retarded.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x251, 12K)

To be a larp one has to a) claim to be someone who he isn't. Nowhere have I claimed to be any sort of insider or stuff like that. Just wanted to share some interesting """conspiracy theories""" Also about 85-90% of the weird sh*t in the first compilation should be accurate.

thanks. how can they rewind time?
what else besides fancy picture taking?

yeah why would they attack their own dumbs?

fuck your classified bs and fuck you

go away gatekeepers

Its not cryptic. Spend some time to study it. Its worth your time. All I got is short to the point sentences with a code at the end so that after the thing got shoad you could know the chronological order. The coordinates are also not cryptic and go along with my narrative. The [] )( signs are simply for spacing and making it easier to copy/paste (quadratic posts better for a collage)

grave damage
nothing is a threat unless they decide its a threat
leave

Where dowe get a fuckton of cooper ?

Attached: minicooper.jpg (640x480, 38K)

DON'T BE SNOOPER, BIN THAT COOPER

that'll put some spring in your step

Wtf r u on about mate?

Attached: image.jpg (801x457, 189K)

Some of the older DUMBS were not made by us and suffice to say possess things such as stasis pods and some of them are inhabited by some nasty nasty ET presence.

Also I'm digressing now. It could be a couple of things. What I know for sure is that the booms are perhaps from explosives to blow some bedrock that cant be drilled with explosives AND / OR just a result of fracking operations or killing some bad dudes.

Attached: clip_image00210.jpg (576x397, 46K)

>POTUS has hybrid DNA
We all do.

Attached: 1475396847656.jpg (540x739, 64K)

>What I know for sure is that the booms are perhaps from explosives to blow some bedrock that cant be drilled with explosives AND / OR just a result of fracking operations or killing some bad dudes.

So long story short you have no idea...

Attached: opinions.jpg (1280x1024, 630K)

Wrong. The ones that got on the ark were not contaminated. Some people still have dormant Nephilim DNA in them from abductions/ mixing / force incubations/ sending their blood to google etc... (people with a special blood type or people with high EPS aptitude).

Attached: fema-coffins.jpg (940x400, 51K)

Guys,

I never posted before. so this is important. I dont believe this is a larp. I found the connection a couple months ago and have been trying to make sense of it all. But im certain this is real.

Can another user meme this for me?

Research:
Credo Mutwah interview with David Icke, The Chuticari Agenda. Pay Attention to when Credo Describes how the chuticari harvest the brain material of a human

Now Research:
Frazzled Rip, supposed HRC snuff leak.
I thought this was a fake but i really think it was a soft disclosure by someone with the real tape.

Go frame by frame around 00:36 of frazzledrip leak video. Snopes used to have the vid. you can find it.

Make the connection between what Credo describes and what you are seeing in the frazzled rip video

HRC is hybrid alien blood. Possibly Trump. however, acknowledging that there is a deep state would only lead to investigation of something much more(We'd get to the Jew and Aliens eventually). So it seems like a stupid strategy to have trump be a shill for the jew/redhshield/khazar( is why turkey) when the Trumpenning is the reason why we are seeing such progress and release of info. Even if trump is a puppet, the movement he started will be their undoing. SO how does it make sense that he is deep state/ or ayy??

Anyways, someone please confirm if you are seeing this too. It has been weighing very heavy on me.

Explain how those videos, credo and frazzled rip, taken decades apart, when one confirms what the other is saying. why does this connection fit so easily? why does credo explain exactly what we are seeing in frazzled rip.

Aliens are real, niphelim are real. go to church but dont cage your thinking with religiousness.

I believe the three days of darkness are coming

well darn I thought the government was evil and they are all coordinated by the heirarchy. Actually I'm sticking with that.

transmission incoming
$
(((they))) are here
more will soon follow
be aware
$
Alice Cooper 1997
Full Fist?

why would an user larp?
is OP a sodomite?
OP's heterosexual status: IN QUESTION.

the white Oryctolagus cuniculus is on the move -- follow it.

Message will self-destruct in 3...2...1...0

o7

Shit, this thread just got real...

Attached: tony.gif (500x347, 1.01M)

Somebody post the luciferian Obama horns costume pic

more on antarctica and black budget
what are they trying to do, fight an army of angels?
also, greenland has a us base called Thule and the land use agreement called Avalon?

Ok atleast one person got something useful out of this data.

Its good to think about it yourself and make your own conclusions. However ill save you the time on a few things.

N1 POTUS is related by blood with every US president including the Clinton(s). The elections are a distraction. The real masters of the world are supernatural, transdimensional, nasty and out to literally destroy humanity. The fallen DNA/bloodline is ancient. All occult / satanism/ new age/ symbols trace back to Babylon. Nephilim HQ is the Sardine Islands. The middle east wars are fought for ancient artifacts. All the world leaders are occult satanic NWO buddies. Look at NATO or the EU union. All blueprints.

There ARE reptilians (also found in the bible strange enough) but they are just 1 faction of freak offspring and genetic tinkering. As in the days of Noah so does man play god now.

We tamper with DNA and create hybrids just like in those days. Society has fallen morally and spiritually. Sodom and Gomorah were purged by sulfur. the second judgment is by fire. ! pic related : blue dress lady -> belt.

Attached: reptilians.jpg (634x941, 133K)

Sleep paralysis is a hell of a drug. . .

whats a mindscan

Fake as fuk

Can we use the occult to fight back? Or are we not capable?

Hopefully you contact a professional psychiatrist and get some much needed help.

yes exactly! and jews chose babylon over Jesus. sick

In this oh so deep (not) meta larp, human intuition and the ability to read ones emotions (a skill for autists) is seen as an alien ability (mind scan).

okay so not like vulcan bulk download

begone spirit of python

That's probably where they got the idea, but the feeling that guy is trying convey is just the sense of connectedness we get when we cosympathize (empathy).

Before anyone goes further, what I'm writing up is non fiction and not disinfo. My agenda is to get people up to speed with the coming disclosure/ deception. Research the keywords and connections I make !

If you look at my first picture in the first post, you can see the Turkey connection with Antarctic. All of the prominent world leaders have vast interest there. Even the (anti)pope visited it a while ago. What they got down there ? Some alien tech most likely. Also alot of nephilim in stasis, possibly the person referred to as the antichrist, who knows... Look into Antarctica wave anomaly. Little info on that place. FOR SURE a LOT of MILITARY activity.

>black budget
a tunnel system spanning across the whole USA and more. space colonies on mars (see google mars base) deep DEEP space exploration, mile wide fallen angel tech. ships and craft etc.. Advanced research into medicine weapons and so on.

The bad angels are manipulating our world "leaders". Some people in the DEEP STATE dont like each other and fight each other (in the ET world too)

Greenland is ancient place true, alot of UFO activity there. Eyes on the frozen north !

Attached: haarp.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

druze ba koji ti je kurac?

This is abit off topic and I want to focus on specific things for this thread/ discussion. However you can get educated on mind control / downloads, voice to skull / mk ultra FROM here
youtube.com/watch?v=m9YM_vLKR8c
This is the starting point of your journey.

Attached: ULTRASONIC-ATTACK-WAVE-PEST.gif (500x187, 50K)