Why didn't hitler go for slavs when he had a chance to? they're a hundred times worse than jews...

Why didn't hitler go for slavs when he had a chance to? they're a hundred times worse than jews. They'd kill an innocent royal family over a bunch of starving peasants, they'd proclaim a new government and still fail to make it succeed and they have a crime rate at least 3x as bad as US. I bet all the slavs here are guzzling on vodka as they post on this board and the reason some have disappeared is that they got shot by some other russian fellow. What can we do to erase the slav menace?

Attached: CCE8IOj.jpg (960x960, 59K)

So what?

so what? you kill people on a daily basis and still post on Jow Forums

>so what? you kill people on a daily basis and still post on Jow Forums
I did not kill anyone.

we've been made, brother, its time to silence the spaghetti

I'm not exactly a fan of the Russians (mostly their history, today they seem fine) but I'm sure we can agree these spaghetto cunts have less spirit than the French.

Attached: IMG_4004.jpg (1836x3264, 551K)

O дa... Итaлиaнcкият глyпaк тpябвa дa yмpe

Slavs are good people and they are not gay.

They also (For the most part) hold more dignity and honour than the West, at least in recent years.

croatians shouldnt take offense to op's post

>slavs
>honor
kek

At least more than you side-swapper

Attached: 1-7Polhorseart_zps9f04e3f2.jpg (640x403, 95K)

where's poland again

>they're a hundred times worse than jews. They'd kill an innocent royal family over a bunch of starving peasants
the irony

Every slav=/=Russian
I hope you don't believe in this, unironically.

Between the crashing waves of Russia(to the East) and Germany(to the West), at a time it was the Ottomans at our border to the south.
We helped bring down the invasion of Europe from the hordes, the spread of Communism into the west, and so forth.
What have you done? Other than being most widely known for stealing a bucket and having little to show in ways of loyalty?

Attached: 717bf2bc4731973b132ad76197776cd6.jpg (451x500, 57K)

Slavs are blond and blue eyed
Italians are not

>We helped spread a failed ideology and contributed to collective famine through the world hee hee
pic related

Attached: 2e6.jpg (2048x1536, 310K)

And don't forget we have streets named after Tito.
it pisses me off, might as well be named after Mussolini

Tito was a fag
Mussolini was based

>We helped spread a failed ideology and contributed to collective famine through the world hee hee
>We helped bring down the invasion of Europe from the hordes, the spread of Communism into the west, and so forth.
I suppose this was due to my shit writing, but what I implied was the stopping of Communism, my fault.

Attached: db655498aa96abbe6a543fe9047a13ce--colorized-photos-ww-photos.jpg (736x532, 73K)

no, you did even worse by stopping it so suddenly. Look up what happened after the fall of communism.

The world got better, that's what happened, maybe it fucked up a little at first, but it's sure as Hell better now.
Unless you want to talk about the greatness of Communism? What very little there is?

Attached: 39D2428700000578-3884076-image-a-1_1477696912150.jpg (634x468, 97K)

"The inflation was at the highest in Russia as well as in East European nations. There was rapid reduction in production as well as unemployment. All former countries of Soviet Union had faced economic depression. The Eastern European states found it difficult to adjust with the capitalism. The Russian economy was so bad in 1991 that Russian President Boris Yelstin introduced "shock therapy" to save the economy."

Well no one said it would be pretty to convert to Capitalism, just the same way with converting to Capitalism.
Also: all former-Soviet/Communist countries have been drastically improving since their withdrawal, and Poland has some of the highest rising GDP of all former Soviet countries

Attached: tumblr_nqxyfbkrBH1spwf52o1_1280.jpg (1133x1638, 363K)

italy go away your being smelly.
Jow Forums is a nice board; go back to Jow Forums
slavs are frens who eat funny sausages and have strange letters so stop bully them.

>slavs
>bullied

Thank you Britain, we need a break from all this political crap anyway.
Want to convert the thread?

Attached: 235509.jpg (898x701, 190K)

Of all the european peoples, slavs are probably the most bullied throughout all of history. Especially Poland what with being stuck between Germany and Russia.

>Italy
>Brave
To be fair we fucked up a load of cunts, and even pushed into Moscow with the Lithuanians, but after all that there was no shortage of what many would deem as "Bullying" or "Oppression" when the Commonwealth fell apart.

Attached: german-invasion-poland-september-1939-polish-nurse-pow-002.jpg (1263x823, 201K)

>we need a break from all this political crap anyway.
>himself created this political crap here

I won't deny the hypocrisy, I'm a fucking asshole, we can just convert the thread into some bullshit and leave the political crap there though.

Attached: 800_z9t4wdby78hwyephz0oageu6khmt1sy9.jpg (800x533, 101K)

Okay user.

I think it's better to just quit the thread and hide thread
I went to do it, bye

Good bye, see you lads

Attached: 2B87036C00000578-0-image-a-178_1440100254814.jpg (962x765, 188K)

oхa, чиcт Бългapcки

Heщo нe e нapeд?

He, пpocтo cъм изнeнaдaн.

>пpocтo cъм изнeнaдaн
Toгaвa дoбpe

and when do you suppose that chance would have been for hitler?