Are Sardines the ultimate redpill food?

Are Sardines the ultimate redpill food?
>low carbs and high protein
>low calories
>no mercury like in tuna
>omega 3 rich
>cheap as fuck
>easy to eat

I usually just coock some whole grain pasta and trow a can of sardines with fresh chopped tomatoes and basil and mix it well.

Attached: Sardinas_en_Aceite-Madrid.jpg (1500x1000, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/showroom/canned-sardines.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main05.5.1899103bBCJBr7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's iron-pill level
they're a staple food especially if you're trying to build muscle
I personally avoid buying canned mariscos and go for the frozen portuguese sardines

Canned sardines are the ultimate redpill. Eat them with crackers for lunch with crackers and a little hot sauce. Most people don't realize how good they are and good for you.

Attached: la-fo-calcook-side-20140222-001.jpg (2048x1365, 308K)

Are sardines political?

>not anchovies

(((They))) don't want you to know about sardines, because sardines will liberate you body, mind and spirit.

as far as a particular kind of diet influences the public life of a certain group, like a correlation between murderous chinese communism and their consumption of company pets, or how refined carbs "numb" the whole of a population and their effective decision-making

>low calories

I would avoid the ones in oil and go with the natural ones or in tomato sauce

Basically the açaí berry super food equivalent for people still dumb and poor enough to have to consume animal products.

>>low carb

>>eat it with pasta

I fucking love me some deenz

I get canned sardines from time to time. I like them on toast.

everything is political now.

I like the sardines packed in mustard.

they dont taste good tho

The type of fish that come in sardine tins have changed at least twice in my lifetime (old). They used to be really good but now while ok they are just not the same.

Every single predator and most especially omnivores are smarter then their onions vegetarian equivalent. Prove me wrong nigga.

I switch between canned mackerel and sardines, both are very high tier stuff.

You know, I'm gonna give sardines a shot. Day 2 of my cut and holy fuck am I dying.

WHERE MY /DEENZ/ BROS AT?

Attached: 3b5.gif (624x354, 1.96M)

You couldn't pass this thread up without letting everyone know your vegan? The memes are true

>he's never made Mac and Deens
I pity your life

Attached: seafood-mac-and-cheese2-small-1.jpg (680x1020, 183K)

>spending hundreds of shekels at the (((grocery store)))
I eat for $3 a day

start with the skinless+boneless ones. They're basically small fillets. Much less fishy than the ones with the scales and bones which is what you will work up to.

Tasmanian devil. The are just about at rock level intelligence.

Anybody know how anchovies compare to sardines nutritionally?

Sardines are incredibly underrated, packed with nitration, cheap and tasty as hell, they literally tick every box, also EAT THE BONES, they are very soft and easily digested and packed with calcium and other good stuff.

>heavymetals

I am happy to see this thread, I just got into sardines recently. They are a superfood, imo.

How cheap we are talking about here?

Humans have always been eating meat, why should we stop all of the sudden? We're part of nature and supposed to eat other animals.

Mackerel eaters?
Not welcome.

what are some redpills

Attached: 1s.png (500x501, 182K)

onions + sardines is

Attached: 1508093845514.jpg (845x633, 65K)

Look how tightly packed they are in that can.
Like, like...
I don't know, Japanese subway passengers or something.

That looks tasty as fuck, I want it

Sardines are near the bottom of the food chain and eat only plankton, so they don't ingest anything bad.

I swear "red pill" or any variation of the word should be a perma ban. Why post this on Jow Forums when this is food. Go to /ck/

virgin mackarel vs the chad sardines

>easy to eat
fucking cmon
its not a fucking live alligator

The bones add just a little crunch, they're central to the sardine experience. Don't listen to boneless fags.

>eat onions
>eat sardines
I like where this is going

I eat them on saltine crackers with yellow mustard.

Good thread OP, I remember deenz being a huge thing on this board (and on Jow Forums, and even on Jow Forums) a couple of years ago, some anons credit them with almost magical powers. They are certainly a good cheap lunch. Pic unrelated.

Attached: image (17).jpg (1024x538, 142K)

Bullshit. I was raised on canned foods but still didn't turn into a Schwarzenegger.

mackerel master race

Attached: fishiesss.jpg (1080x720, 219K)

>plastic residue
>heavy metals
>radiation

Tomato or chilli sauce, or olive oil. Preferably Spanish or Portuguese product.

Try swapping the crackers for french bread.

Sardines and canned seafood generally has long been a meme on /ck/

can someone knowledgeable let me know if i'm being memed rn or is this legit

Way too much sodium.

Yes, but much of the nutrition is in the skin and bones.

Any burgers here eat them? What’s the best brand of canned sardines? Preferably “product of Italy”

Attached: 61AF3A9D-7AE6-4F4D-9565-09FD5B71977D.png (897x504, 1.1M)

Drink more water and you'll be fine

>t. virgin anchovie eater

Top right here, but not cheap

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 190K)

Sounds really good. Will do

Fucking gross. There's bones and skin in that shit. I'll stick to kraft dinner

Although it is a bit of a meme it is also true, they are a neglected superfood. They also keep for years so are good to store for the race war.

thx britbro

>I was raised on canned foods
that's the problem then. Fresh produce trumps canned equivalents. You may have assimilated some of the plastic-lining inside commercial cans, which stimulate estrogen levels and make building muscle much of a hassle

Indeed. But the taste+texture can be off-putting to people who've never eaten sardines before.

The spine especially adds a bit of grit kek.

What’s the best brand? I’ve been thinking of eating sardines but kinda off out by the fact that I don’t like sea food too much

Predators are often very stupid though.

Almost all raptors are retard level birds.

kang oscar is best deenz

Whole grain is a trick - 100% whole wheat or nothing.

I like the Season brand.

Attached: sardines.jpg (1500x987, 245K)

I believe there's only one sardine packing plant left in the U.S., because nobody eats them anymore. They're all the same, just different brands.

Nailed it

Not true.

Red pilling food now? Fuck off you moron.

He's mexican. their water has all sorts of fun stuff in it.

But if you're doing pasta, do anchovies - more flavor. The sardines are a snack for a cracker or on whole wheat toast. Also smoked oysters, so damn tasty.

It's the ultimate NEET food for building muscle and maintaining a healthy brain

>eating canned foods
absolute low tier

Anchovies are great, but they're not to be eaten in the same volume as sardines. Anchovies have too much salt--they're more like a condiment (the best condiment in my opinion), not a standalone food. You can eat sardines day and night, not have to worry about mercury, and get nothing but good health benefits. If you can find a fish market that sells whole sardines on the cheap, you're set for life.

Literally my favorite fish.

The taste though...

My fav are the King Oscar 2 layer in EVOO. I eat them 2-3 times a week.

The true "dumb" feature is eating grain products and sugars as the majority of one's diet.
Diabetes is not a coincidence in America.

glass houses on that topic, bud

Sardine bones are so thin and soft they wouldn't make much difference to your calcium intake if any at all.

R A R E Cyprus user

Boys you've inspired me. What are some quality recipes that go with deenz?
I'm with the /deenz/ now bros

Attached: 1493990377537.jpg (580x563, 236K)

>Eat them with crackers for lunch with crackers
what did he mean by this

I'm not a poorfag, no lead in my water.

Go to Jow Forums where this thread belongs and you will see it pretty much daily.

Drinking lots of water is an anorexic tip, kind of like ice baths to generate internal heat and burn calories since you lack the strength to exercise.

alibaba.com/showroom/canned-sardines.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main05.5.1899103bBCJBr7
Time to bulk buy, there are 50 cans in a carton

Can you raise sardines on a steady diet of onions though?

eatm on crackers or bread, or straight if you're avoiding carbs. The whole idea is they're quick and easy.

>mercury in tuna
I eat a tin of tuna nearly every day
how fucked am I?

Don't forget about the Sardine's humble cousin, the Herring. Pickled herring and cream cheese toast for breakfast, mmmmm.

Conservas Ortiz, but any Portuguese brand will be higher end generally.

And I have a well. But THE FROGS ARE GAY and the clams are on oxy.

Raw herring with chopped onions wrapped in the middle is tier 1 level my niggers.

Number one brand right here.

that sounds pretty great.

Lol you must be poor as fuck

>how fucked am I?
Honestly, twice a week should be your max. I would stop eating it daily.