Will my family eventually get over it and move on if I kill myself?

Will my family eventually get over it and move on if I kill myself?
We're all pretty close so I'm kinda worried I'll ruin their lives.
My sister cried a lot last time I told my therapist that I was suicidal (they contacted her straight away which was annoying).

I don't want to hurt them but I also don't see any kind of positive future for myself. My greatest fear is that I'll still be alive to see 30.
Maybe it will hurt them at first and then in the long run it will be good for them because they won't have to concern themselves with me.

Attached: 564645.jpg (580x502, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uqnMEPv0rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How old are you?

No, you will haunt their lives. They will know you killed yourself and they will blame themselves. Your birthdays will cause them great pain so will holidays not to mention other reminders. I say this because my aunt died years ago and my mom still breaks down hearing her name. Get more help user, dont give up. You have a lovely family worth fighting for. I know I am just some user but I don't want you to throw away your life and destroy your family. You deserve the chance to heal, not to die by your own hand.

Ask Jow Forums or something

I don't think they'll get over it. It's not like they'll just forget about you.
My uncle, who I had little relationship, died years back.
Now that I'm older I find myself wishing he were around to talk to. I go visit his grave or memorial sometimes.

If your parents are normal people, they will probably never get over the death of a child.

No. They will not, not if they love you.
Ask yourself if you have the right to take your own life considering what you will put them through. I would never take my life and leave my family behind because their happiness matters more than mine to me, I'd rather them have a happy ending of their life than me finding peace and ruining all chances they have of living a fulfilling life till the end.

21 is so young user to give up. You haven't even had the chance to live yet. Hell I didn't even make friends until I was 23. It might take time but things will get better. Don't kill yourself when you have the tools and support to heal. :S Just imagine how your mom would feel when you die. At your funeral looking at your body decaying before her eyes. She grew you 9 months and cherished you, to see you kill yourself will destroy her. Your sister will feel great pain too. I know if my brother killed himself I would never stop hurting. Gotta get out of your head op and try. Don't give up.

>Ask Jow Forums or something
They would tell you to kill yourself and how it is better before you even thought of it. Love that board but worst place for advice.

Attached: 22smnRI.png (342x216, 30K)

>Ask yourself if you have the right to take your own life
that feel when you aren't even allowed to die
youtube.com/watch?v=6uqnMEPv0rE

>that feel when you aren't even allowed to die

Attached: 1491820079422.png (844x1157, 58K)

I know mine won't.

Hope you listened OP :c

In my point of view, suicide (unless you have some awful disease) is profoundly selfish. Don’t do that shit.

>will my family eventually get over it
yes
DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: 1529376451037.jpg (800x1300, 773K)

Some would say to go back to redit but this is Jow Forums and we're all frens

frens wt benifwts?

Attached: 1492661674778.png (301x241, 30K)

no

It will fuck them up. They will always wonder if you killed yourself because of something they did. My parents are friends with another family who had a mentally ill child who killed himself and they are still a mess almost 10 years after it happened.

why dont you try Jow Forums?

Attached: NYbm.gif (640x400, 107K)