Sad day :(

Sad day :(

Attached: 1523797477331614885956.jpg (1200x1920, 174K)

Come on lad

Attached: Kyouko read.png (733x500, 139K)

Why are you feeling sad?

>Dr.gay4dicks

What's up OP?

Attached: 1529470128100.gif (286x310, 688K)

Attached: sayori_109.png (976x993, 1.35M)

Ah, I've been talking to one guy and he's really nice. But I don't think he likes me in anyway.
We have nothing in commont and nothing to talk about. For some reason I keep sending him messeges and trying to talkt with him.
But it always comes to nothing.
I just don't indestand why I keep comming back for nothing.
Trying to have nice conversation.
It just always comes to him being passive and me sad/depressive.

Attached: __kagiyama_hina_touhou_drawn_by_maho_moco__afe7b556ef754d88a52b5a4047f18061.png (700x1050, 1.21M)

that's rough buddy

I lost myself. And I have no idea what to do.

Attached: __alice_margatroid_touhou_drawn_by_rin_falcon__7c1290768a97718ab766f2d5f2827d05.jpg (869x950, 91K)

Sometimes, it's okay to just be lost. The road isn't for everyone at every time. And it can be nice to take a break from time to time. In other words, you don't have to do anything except give yourself some time to be found again.

I guess it sounds a bit contrived when I put it like that though. Just take it easy and you'll find your way back when you're ready.

Attached: 1528463040601.gif (263x200, 814K)

Well, how should I say this.
I have no idea what am I dong anymore.
I lost meaning for relations long ago, like having actuall friends or stuff.
But time to time I get lonely and want to talk.
And most of the time something goes wrong.

I can't take break of life.

Attached: 1523422235598.jpg (495x700, 279K)

I know just how you feel. You get used to it eventually. It just takes some time for it to feel normal.

If you don't mind my asking, are you naturally introverted, or do you just have a hard time dealing with others in a way which isn't awkward?

ahh plan scmlan!
i also lost these meanings so very long ago... maybe we can find some meaning together?
something always goes wrong! thats why the backup generators work so well!
you could always pretend to be a 2D waifu.. its better than the 3D alternative!

Attached: 1527656199577.jpg (1172x1172, 239K)

Find something to do with him? Something you both enjoy investing time in?

Attached: Patcho eat a donut.png (220x217, 80K)

2hu fag taken to the ownzone.com

Fuck nigger shit bitch tits, I just can't stand it!
I don't wanna let go things because I fucked them up. (somehow)
I'm tired of running away from things!
Leaving shit undone is the worst, this feel like it.

I chose to not have friends so I don't have to think of them or deal with potential drama.
Not having relationships might seem retarded, but I rather choose not to.
If it helps with your question I don't have good relationships with family either.
Because I always get angry or sad. (Outcome of conversation)

It might seem retarded, but I want to be normalfag.
Who wouldn't like to be at parties and do social fun... yeah it sounds crazy, right?
Why should I justify being "loser", with bullshit like 2D and traps?
It doesn't have to be like this.

The biggest fear I have is making him feel bad somehow.
That he has done something wrong.
As I said, it's not going well.
I attempted to play TH12.3, but my computer's networking is fucked up.
His interests quite different from mine.

Attached: b1b.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Develop a new interest? Try something he enjoys? I wouldn't suggest trying 2uhu with other people, it's specific to a very particular kind of person.

Attached: Coffee.png (550x635, 302K)

>Develop a new interest?
I have no idea what, an I don't enjoy anthing what he does, onlything he said are tabletop games.
But I'm really stupid to play chess.
> I wouldn't suggest trying 2uhu with other people, it's specific to a very particular kind of person.
Do you think I'm retarded?
I wouldn't ask random person to play soku with me.

Attached: 1523215527748.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

If you want to improve relations with people you could try reading "how to make friends and influence people", i haven't read it myself yet but everybody says it's great. And as you practice the steps you might make friends and be that much closer to becoming a normal fag.

Attached: 1524247976759.png (750x1083, 870K)

No I do not in fact think you are retarded
> Chess
Practice
> Everything else
IDK give up your attitude of futility

Attached: Ehh.png (400x400, 33K)

I could try that, but for a what cost.
For the next time it could help me.

You know what?
I might give up, I don't want to do something that I don't enjoy.
I don't know, I'm getting tired of this.

I'm maybe being cynical again, fuck.

Attached: 1348150207828.png (428x428, 98K)

I hope you become the normalest fag this board has ever seen Dr.!

Attached: 1524506319949.jpg (2048x1455, 333K)

I'll take that as you having a hard time dealing with others then, which makes it a harder to give good advice, and it seems like I don't know just how you feel.
If you don't already, I really suggest exercising though. Not only is it a good way to take your mind of the stresses of your social interactions, it'll give you a calmer temperament in general. Other than that, I know people who've had success with 's suggestion
It's a very popular book, I'm sure you could find it online for free somewhere.

WHAT'S EVEN THE USE OF TRYING TO HELP YOU
WHY DO YOU DO THIS

Attached: Observe.jpg (500x370, 38K)

it tickles our desire to be altruistic

He needs to vent his frustrations while simultaneously seeking help.

Attached: 29bebcbf6f400816ad0b5eb903926e4e.png (930x894, 398K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't want to prove you wrong, but most likely... I will.
I was always kinda this bridge between outcasts and popular people in school.
I was panicking a lot. And I need to go back for reading more stuff.
Talking with people is tiresome for me, I will try to force myself more.
Trying to gain sympathy and understanding?

Attached: 1520397592654.jpg (436x516, 41K)

by the way, doc, if you want to play hisoutensoku apparently I still have it installed. It's been a long time since I've played though, so if you've been playing a lot it probably wouldn't be much fun

Attached: th123_2018-06-20_13-15-43.png (656x518, 712K)

I can't run multiplayer for some reason.

(imagine this as an emotionally disparing painful scream)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *grabs chest*

i know what you mean, but its difficult sometimes to achieve this with a lot of the social stigmas attached to alternative interests. Be careful if you do get into these social circles of thinking that conversation and terms appropriate on here will fly in those contexts. Nothing worse than finding some cool normies that seem nice to accidentally have them convinced you're a bleeding heart racist or too weird to interact with or something.

Just bear in mind, if you achieve 'normalfag' status you'll probably discover that a lot of the problems persist in very similar or exactly the same ways its just that the terminology is different.

aim for decent people, whatever you're interests / activities are it shouldn't actually matter (unless you want some shared interest to talk about).. otherwise you can learn about new things about each other together! can be a lot of fun :D

normie parties are often literally the worst in my opinion but usually quite safe. Just bear in mind some 'normies' aren't normal at all, looks can be decieving! the whole social cliquesk hiearchys involved might not be worth your time
too.. some 'super cool' groups aren't cool, or super at all and might screw you over, Its usually that the group dynamic is appealing. Aim for maturity not normie coolness imo!

blahderantdelbahblah

you'll get there! :)

Attached: 1520898348267.jpg (1400x1150, 764K)

You deserve it, faggot. Kys and rot in hell.

Rude

Chess is easy.

Thanks for all the advice, I'll take them into consideration.
I don't have any energy to quote every point, I hope it doesn't bother you.

awoo :)
no problemo frienderio

Attached: 1527019290617.jpg (600x508, 103K)

soku is fun

For a second there I thought you completely subdued to the gay.
Well, life would be poorer by a hint of bitterness without that feeling.
It can also be a sign of great changes in life - when you slowly realize the situation or you try acknowledging the need of what have happened to your life when you weren't looking.
A life without a friend to confess like a waterfall from time to time is really depressing. If you didn't make at least one great friend that you've been in a relationship for 3-15+ years then it will only get harder and harder, unless a handful of helpful situations will occur.

You can be either absolutely honest and open with your interests and mindset, and hope for a lucky draw or be yourself but also knowing that you might need to enrich your life a bit with your friend to fit in better.
Second route sounds kinda cucky but for somebody who has been uncounciously using that strategy forever it's absolutely normal and healthy. Sometimes you won't even notice as you try to imitate certain behaviours of people you think are pretty good at living.

If you want a good friend you must first become the even cooler one.

Attached: .jpg (850x814, 260K)

tl;dr

Attached: 35517428_2128332437454328_5476520293847531520_n.jpg (720x542, 56K)

It's not meant to be for you, so.

haha gay

Hey...

Attached: 1501771718506.png (1047x519, 635K)