KEK, ANONS!

I'm converting roastie tinder lesbos to tradionalism.

I suggest we globally make fake roastie profiles on tinder and covert them to ideal WAIFUS

*PICS RELATED

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-231400_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtube.com/watch?v=YCb-l9zsFeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 20180620_231535.jpg (1080x2220, 525K)

Attached: 20180620_231554.jpg (1080x2220, 491K)

Attached: 20180620_232005.jpg (1080x2220, 517K)

Attached: 20180620_232023.jpg (1080x2220, 603K)

Attached: 20180620_232124.jpg (1080x2220, 606K)

Q predicted this.

Attached: 20180620_232138.jpg (1080x2220, 506K)

Attached: 20180620_232151.jpg (1080x2220, 539K)

Attached: 20180620_232211.jpg (1080x2220, 523K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-232223_Tinder.jpg (1079x931, 256K)

She's not even reading, idiot. Plus good luck being her father.

it started off ok but clearly she is becoming disinterested as you send way too many messages in a very autistic manner

Why aren't you trying to e-save roasties, user?

Quality autism.

Attached: 1523571045090.jpg (271x186, 8K)

nice

I'm not trying to date her, user.

Thank you.

I intend to convert 100 roasties and if have at least 2 white kids that's 200 more werhmacht soldiers for the future race war.

She says "oh yes, i'll definitely think about that" "i'm focusing on school mostly". That's some father-daughter talk there. You can't change roast.

Good work Bruce

She's laughing at you, you fucking hyperautist, and so am I.

user, sorry to break it to you m8 but she doesn't give a shit, she will forget the few things she read on purpose.
If she ain't your sister, you have no reason to try and save whores and you don't have any chance to do so because her feelies will matter more than what a stranger tells her over the phone.

Your gesture is noble but it's worthless trying to save roasties. They din't deserve it and they don't listen anyway.

Keep up the autismo though, you're doing great mon ami.

Attached: pol_cathedral_of_misogyny.png (706x706, 376K)

Fucking great idea mate

Too long didnt read
Just like she did

>sending more than three messages in a row without answer

Imagine being this beta

Tell her you trade frogs with other autists

Kek, you are just wasting your time and humiliating yourself as a man by LARPing as a woman. Roasties aren't going to give a shit about what you say, they temporarily agree with you and then immediately forget and revert to societal pressure. Goldfish, that's what they are.

She might enjoy the attention, as the good whore she is, post her pics and stop being gay user

I just scrolled down to this post to see if this shit was worth even looking at.

Your heart is in the right place user. You need to read how to win friends and influence people + psychology of persuasion. Work on your communication skills and this might actually be worthwhile.

Attached: snap.gif (680x499, 1.49M)

This but unironically i'm half betting it's from one of them meme apps

This is some weapons grade autism OP.

That girl could literally not give a fuck about your spergasm.

Attached: 772A1F23-1E9F-4B7A-8FEC-F79A83378984.jpg (293x236, 26K)

Attached: 1529470029332.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Seriously, made me smile but I'm far more autistic than any of you, I did some bad shits on Tinder lol

Only read her responses. OP has never talked to a girl before. He thinks he did good here.

Fucking aussies. They are the biggest gift for this world.

Attached: 1523021071797.jpg (1024x996, 184K)

Holy fuck you are autistic as fuck. Your mothers regret was that she gave birth to you when she was 50 I bet. Fucking hell that was awful to read and definitely not how you red-pill a woman.

"We can have fun until then" - creepy autistic way of saying lets be fuck buddies. You are part of the Tinder degeneracy, mostly because you're autistic and don't know how to talk to a woman.

You can see the lack of interest in her responses. She's just agreeing so you can carry on and she can screenshot it for her mates. Sad

This 100%

Autism. Jpg

>Hmm?

what an utter faggot.

no his mothers only regret was that he was a colossal faggot

gibs stories

If you retards had any reading comprehension you would know that he's larping as another roastie, not trying to fuck them.

Saved that shit

>I'm converting roastie tinder lesbos to traditionalism.
I appreciate your enthusiasm but your time might be better used convincing them to commit sudoku and driving them into as deep of a depression as possible. Lesbo roasties are the literal most cancerous trash on the planet.

>"You are part of the Tinder degeneracy, mostly because you're autistic and don't know how to talk to a woman."
>"lesbian" is talked into dick because of a paragraph and a few sentences
I think Bruce is doing just fine when it comes to bitches, bong

If you had any reading comprehension you would have saw I said that it was awful to read and concluded I didn't read to the end of his shit where he said he was a woman.

Haven't you gotta go pick your wife up from mr. senegal? I heard she's done fucking him and can't walk home.

Thanks for calling out my autism. I literally unironically thought I was doing good.

Is there no hope for the west?

Absolute A-grade autism, but she's at least a little bit interested in you, which you should really act on because 9/10 women are going to just block you or call the police if you textbomb them like that. If this is how you regularly around women, this might be a rare chance. Seriously, work on your people skills. Protip: if your text sent:received ratio is >3:1 you should consider ending the conversation or be more interesting

Otherwise cute

OP choosed the way to paradise, let him preash, he'll find the way :)

Attached: Jesus-cours-Passion-Niccolo-Frangipane-1574-Carmen-Thyssen-Museum-Malaga-Espagne-Creative-Commons_0_ (445x334, 48K)

You know nothing, cringe as fuck whiteboy. Stop larping you do.

She’s screenshotting all of this for upvotes or some shit. You can easily tell by the lack of effort and disinterest in responses.

W E A P O N I S E D A U T I S M

Yeah, OPs mum clearly had him at a late age

Fake profile, user.

no you did good. keep at it.

Hmm?

OP your breeding with a roastie, your horsea in the bible the guy who god made have kids with a whore because loving other gods is equivelent in gods eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Pity. It'd be good if you converted some grills. I did it with my gf too, it took some time but now we're getting married next year and make children shortly afterwards

>Your
>You're

Post your fedora

Attached: 1529371304993.jpg (1024x667, 88K)

Would it be a bad idea to show her American Renaissance?

I respect that autism but dropping everything at once
>10 things written
>1 respond
you should never do that with women

This is as bad as Egg user

Attached: 118342077.jpg (500x307, 185K)

Stop with these fucking tinder spam threads, fuck off

do you really think she's taking this to heart, sounds to me shes just waiting for you to shut up

It started out okay and she actually looked interested
But then you sent way too many messages making you look autistic
Your intentions were good but your execution was poor

Typical britbong brainlet. No reading comprehension and unable to see his own mistake after it being pointed out.

I suggest you reread OP's post very slowly and carefuly again. Especially this part:
>I suggest we globally make fake roastie profiles on tinder and covert them to ideal WAIFUS

Your weaponized autism is a glory to behold. Work on your people skills as your goal is admirable.

Aussies are god's gift to the world lmfao

You savage cunt!

Attached: 1454951626267.jpg (680x405, 42K)

Nice mate you text bombed her and think one line replies means you converting her.

Well done you, go smoke some tru blu meth to celebrate.

Attached: A9B7067E-6557-49B0-B823-6C6008043FD1.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

You're doing the opposite you fucking autist.

are you using fake profile pics, or are you literally chad thundercock irl?

It's even worse.

Attached: a7f9154a84e3713581d5f712aa3e22271cd92a7885e8a9989e0be0a15b24ce8f.jpg (654x400, 41K)

a pedantic fuckface who thinks its worth pointing out spelling mistakes on Jow Forums appears

How? At least I'm trying to get them to think about the future.

>arguing about roasties instead of watching the world cup and shitposting on /sp/

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 178K)

I actually think you're doing a great job. Whether or not they instantly take it to heart is another matter. At least someone told them there is an alternative path other than the one (((they))) are pushing

That's exactly my thought process.

You're doing good work, don't let the others discourage you.

Attached: 1528814096105.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

1. She's extremely disinterested while you autistically shove your 3 inch power level down her throat.
2. You're obviously seing her as your equal. Women are NOT your equals. They're intellectually deficient and you can't expect an interesting discussion from a woman. It's better if you see women as nice pets in need of training.

Attached: 1450660124843.jpg (1920x1058, 292K)

OP is pretending to be a roastie. So it is a female to female conversation. Now go read it again in the correct context.

>We can have fun until then
Have you considered killing yourself? I think it would be beneficial for western civilization

Attached: wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png (640x363, 101K)

>Height
Women are niggers and you know that.
The only thing you should look for is him/her being the same race as you and as INTELLIGENT as possible. Breed for IQ, not looks or "height"
Fucking faggots

>we can have fun till you find him
>tinder
I dont think so sven

>I'm converting roastie tinder lesbos to tradionalism.

WHAT THE FUCK READING COMPREHENSION. I AM A CHINK AND ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE. WHY IS MY GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BETTER THAN YOURS?

He talks as a beta male and it shows in text form in Tinder. If I can see it, then she can most certainly feel it. The nervous sweat dripping down his neck and the spaghetti falling out of his pockets.

>do you want a family?
>too real of a question?
>you’d make beautiful children with any man half your beauty

Attached: 6CBE6DFB-C0D1-4FE6-A0DA-10FCEF079CBA.jpg (480x380, 23K)

fuck you're right.
my bad had a few cones

This is fucking brilliant!

Keep going

Dude stop, just by looking at the ratio of replies I can tell you went total spastic.
Listen to this famous italian song on how to treat women:
youtube.com/watch?v=YCb-l9zsFeY
Take a woman,tell her you love her
Write her love songs,send her roses and poems
Give her heart shapes too
Make her feel important
Give her the best of the best you've got
Try to be a tender lover
Be always near her
Resolve her troubles

And be sure she will leave you
Who is too much loved will not give back love
And be sure she will leave you
Who love less is always the strongest

Take a woman,treat her bad
Make her wait you for hours
Don't show up and when you call her
Act as you do her a favor
Make her feel less important
Balance good love and cruelty
Try to be a tender lover
But out of the bed show no pity

And then you'll see she will love you
Who less loves more love gets in return
And then you'll see she will love you
Who love less is the strongest one

No my dear friend
I do not agree,you speak a hurt man
A good girl,like the bread..and she is gone
And you didn't resist
It don't exist law's in love
Just be who you are
Leave the door of your heart one
And you'll see a woman is looking for you

What's a man without love?
You do agree with me on this
What's a man without love?
This is the only law that exist..

Fuck OP and fuck nu pol trying to tell him how to talk to women.

Op you're fucking autistic you dumbass, don't waste your time with roasties retard find a trad women and make white children.

Hehehe spotted the manlet.

I only said that to keep her hooked into the conversation. I clearly have autism cause I thought that was a smart thing to say.

I'm LARPing as a roastie lesbo.

>first criteria is height

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 17K)

SHUT IT DOWN!

>manlet
better than being skeletor

Dude stop using uTorrent, it's not safe.
Use BiglyBT or some other app that respects your freedom