Is this common in your country ?

having sex in public

that seems to be this world cup season.

brazilian guy i guess is touching russian girls pussy and another guy is kissing .
it's pretty much shocking to me ..

because it's uncommon in my country.
pretty much cultural shock..
i didn't know russian girls are slutty like this.
What a whore ...

i expect many world cup babies between foregin guys and russian girls will be born.
and also most of them will be single mom.
what a Based country russia is ...

please don't come to my country fuckin niggers

Attached: 1529502624249.webm (196x358, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilbe.com/index.php?document_srl=10529514944&where=document&is_keyword=러시아여행&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shock!!!! sensation!!!!! in Russia there are whores!!!!

>so you mean she is prostitute.

i thought about also
but she is fine normal lookin like late 20s or early 30s wearing pretty fine clothing.

Attached: 1529501733066.jpg (720x960, 125K)

Brazilian people with enough money to pay for a trans Atlantic plane ticket instantly put themselves above the typical Russian bloke in terms of $$$

They're probably a bit exotic looking for these Russian women and don't have the alcohol and violence problems of the local men....

not really surprising that a bunch of Anastasias and Svetlanas are getting wet for them

I do not see the difference between a prostitute and a whore, those asian women whom I met, all in the majority considered it an honor to jump on my dick.

Attached: 14403269039100.jpg (640x480, 150K)

i just guess why german Settlers couldn't keep their gene for new germania in south africa because that kind of subhumans who is even not a fully latin european endlessly dashed to german girl who came to south american continent.
This is why pure German does not remain in South America.
but there are a tons of their bastards

i couldn't see anything like that with swedish or any other northern european fans.
This is probably related with their culture

I seriously doubt this is common in Russia. I would wager most Russians would be a little shocked to see this.

They are monkeys. There's a reason for the meme.

>women
top kek

Russian women are fucking foreign brown men on the streets, on the grass, on the ground, on the bleachers of stadiums. It's like one huge orgy between foreign men-Russian girls.

Attached: Vladislav Pozdnyakov.jpg (1481x930, 301K)

what i realized since when i started to know about russia

1. there are rarely blond girls most of them are just brown hair with blue eyes and rest of them get dyed their hair.

2. russian girl are not easy. they are SUPER conservative. the image what you got is 90s russian girls who had to survive after soviet union was destroyed.
now most of them are Patriotic and conservative.
the girl who i talked said to me " i wont have sex before meet my husband and he will be russian "
i don't lie .

but many of south american guys have some fantasy about " russian girls "

3. and russian girls are not that like beautiful.
this is what i realized after i become to know about russia. and meet russians .
russian girls are like flat face like mongolian just eyes are blue hair is colored.
it is hard to find decent looking russian girls

honestly i didn't feel bad bout posting that mexican and brazilian uploaded in here .
because they were ugly af.

but that women is pretty normal ...
how come btw ?

it is not mem anymore
>it's real

These sorts of international events are always loaded down with degenerate foreigners treating the city like a toilet. Same thing happened in Vancouver, probably also in every venue for the Olympics and the World Cup and any other fuck show local government foists upon us.

>2. russian girl are not easy. they are SUPER conservative. the image what you got is 90s russian girls who had to survive after soviet union was destroyed.
>now most of them are Patriotic and conservative.
>the girl who i talked said to me " i wont have sex before meet my husband and he will be russian "

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

"South Korea"

No

yeah most greatest country in this planet.

go sell some extra cocain
you subhumans

svetlana said she'd rather carry paco's little brown narco bastard baby than a hapa fathered by a gook

yeah that is your fantasy fucking retard.
actually she was belarusian 18.

btw i've been reading that one korean guy who is using korean Jow Forums had sex with local russian girl who met in the park.
he played with russian local young guys and fucked with one of them.

ha... it could be true. hmmm....

this is what i read

ilbe.com/index.php?document_srl=10529514944&where=document&is_keyword=러시아여행&page=1

well i also asked about bbc . nigger .

but isn't it better to carry hapa bady than nigger subhuman mutt ?

>keep their gene
>good old times
Hey Pang, are you concerned about the genes of the white race? look around, your country is flooded with western shit your young girls can do something other than salfi, act the ape at the camera and idiotic dances? your culture is literally fucked.

Attached: 1234123412341234.jpg (1000x801, 178K)

Attached: 1515101602865.jpg (4374x3174, 1.44M)

russian women have a thing for foreign men though, even my dad married one

you are already nigger bastards since 18th century

Attached: kakoj-on-pushkin.jpg (522x366, 32K)

So one second you're saying that Russian girls are traditional and another you're saying Russian girls are easy sluts. Are you schizophrenic by any chance?

Welcome to 2018, genes do not matter now, culture and those values that are contained in the head is what's important, I know blacks and asians who are more russian than some white who live many generations here. I do not care what color it is if it shares my values and thinks like me.

Russian women over here are all exclusively coalburner. It's like in Russian female DNA to seek nigger cock.

>Welcome to 2018, genes do not matter now, culture and those values that are contained in the head is what's important, I know blacks and asians who are more russian than some white who live many generations here.

Attached: 1522101890132.gif (432x280, 3.36M)

this is nigger . fuck of mutt

>late 20s or early 30s wearing
m8 she looks more like 50