Dad was italian immigrant

>dad was italian immigrant
>grandparents on moms side migrated from england and france
>50% italian
>25% english
>25% french

how fucking mutt am i? i dont want to live anymore

Attached: 1508561824666.gif (640x550, 204K)

>50% pasta
>25% beans
>25% surrender

Man that's one horrible dish

your probably fuckin fine

compared to the average american you are actually quite ok

You're*

Literally all European so no problem, just as white as the avere native middle Europeans

*Average

Attached: 1527060686972.png (251x203, 20K)

>100% european ancestry
>mutt

People who promote this meme should be gassed.

ive been called mutt plenty of times

in real life or on Jow Forums?

real life. i very rarely post anything about myself.

By whom? You probably don't look browner than a tan.

Attached: Cy0V9xnUsAQsqnJ.jpg (1008x672, 139K)

you're doesn't make sense in that sentence retard.

I mean it's all Euro at least; you could be a living 56% meme like myself
>~25% spic (mix of Spanish and Mexican)
>~25% Czech
>~20% mix of Native American and Irish
>~20% anglo
>~10% other mutt

come summertime i look mexican. guess its just the mediterranean blood

Based

You're American, race is secondary. Wacth nu/pol/ pretend we never accepted people based on shared ideology before,

My mutt situation is strange. My mom is Hispanic and my dad is white. I've had people say I look Irish or I'm from Whales.

what color is eyes/hair/nips ?

>whales

You're a muttropean, it could be worse.

I have a hangover give me a break.

That's what tanning does. Tanning is an evolutionary trait, nothing to be ashamed of.

back to school, underage fag

we really need to fund our education system

you're=you are
your=something you possess

I get like ten shades darker between spring and fall, Im mostly french but the injun in me starts to show itself after enough sun, cant get a sunburn no matter how long I stay out either so it's not a bad adaptation to have.

You are "white", so a 100% mutt.

Attached: 1507267200098.png (1359x900, 1.55M)

That's good for you. Tanning is literally an evolutionary train that makes people who tan easily superior to those who don't. If the sun itself is your enemy, you cannot win. A superior human adapts, those who do not, die out.

>only one European race, the white race
You are literally no different than the globalists you probably hate.

>said the gypsie and went back to the yard

As a Greek, you probably share more DNA with me, as an Albanian, than any other race in the whole world. We don't need to be enemies, it's your choice if we are.

>Scottish
>French
>Irish
>English
Celtmutt reporting in!

>can't take the bant

Attached: ac malaka.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

If I lived on the perpetually overcast british isles being super-white is the best adaptation, all about location. Far as I can tell the two sides of my family came from France, half going to Canada and half settling Louisiana.

blonde baby, now brown. eyes are hazel, more green than brown. pink nipples

Post your mutt stats my dudes.

>25% Italian
>25% French
>20% English
>30% mix of eastern Europe, mostly Hungarian we think

>mfw 25% Danish, 25% English, 50% German
>mfw ancestor traced before the founding of USA
Get out of my country you fucking invaders.

Attached: 1427264121814.jpg (835x550, 236K)

>tfw native american ancestry
I can help you pack if you'd like

You know the shit I'm used to on this board my dude.

Yes of course, adaption goes both ways.

>50% italian
>25% english
>25% french

you have no history. you don’t belong to a people but a mishmash that never came together in those proportions ever before. you can’t do justice to even one of those heritages because it requires a total commitment from birth that you can never muster. I bet you are a monolingual and even if you were to try to learn Italian (being the ignorant creatura you are you would just go for Modern Standard Italian instead of your familial topolect) for instance the retarded formation of your sounds and your instinctive defaulting to English grammar would give you away. Just remember that beings like you were the precondition for mass nonwhite immigration and the transformation of Americans into full-blown trolls. Cultureless consumer units devoid of an actual ethnos, with unharmonized genes pulling their souls in three or four or five directions at once, not “enriched” but diminished by the sludgelike combination of ancestries and folkways that had no business being mashed together, your access to any one background becoming ever more diminished with each successive hybridization. Such creatures hate in their souls the real coherent ethnos, so they INSTINCTIVELY welcomed and provided the rhetorical justification for the Turd World onslaught that would wash away their crime against nature in a slathering of everyone and everything in the logical end of the mongrelization they already embody

like anyone wanted to live in post-war italy

underrated

based

Attached: 1528116210114.png (931x820, 614K)

Is this a pasta? If not then it should be.

I'd rather deal with low iq europeans than even lower iq nigs, you purity-spiraling fag.

Gypsies excluded. They ought to be fucking gassed.

I mean yeah but at least we're not Russian.

Gypsies are an indian offshoot. Like some kind of bizarro jew, of course they het the gas.

literally 1/16th is the biggest portion I think of anything I have in me. horrifying right?

>trying to cling to some kind of European identity rather than considering yourself American

You're a fucking disgrace. As bad as any leftist.

>tfw over 1% ashkenazi

Attached: 1528725285003.png (4496x4328, 183K)

had a conversation with an anti-racist, anti blabla, a man that does not care for his nation anyway, today. He hated gypsies with a fucking passion, lel. He said "I'm as anti-racist as the next guy but I'm full blown racist towards gypsies, they must be genocided".

Attached: d88.png (499x280, 127K)

I used to have this exact sentiment towards kurds. I used to be very liberal, but if anyone ever asked me if I was racist, I would say 'yes but only to kurdish people' leftists thought it was funny. I lived in turkey and the kurds hated Americans, my childhood memories are checking under my family vehicle for kurdish bombs whenever we left base.

THREAD MOVED TOP FUCKING KEK

Finally mods work and check the reports

Honestly I didn't even know Jow Forums had this feature. Hey mods, is there a dev position free? I may apply if you accept part time jobs.

Now if you get that attitude towards turks as well, you're in the right path.

based

>50% greek
>50% Italian
>100% wog
Feelsgood