Why are western women so mean and aggressive

Why are western women so mean and aggressive

Attached: B7B323FF-A402-437E-80C8-2FF96E1BF42E.jpg (404x346, 59K)

Because you let them be

By the time they’re in their 40s, the government will have a huge mental health crisis on their hands.

Do you not respond passionately to structure, user? Learn to.

Because they want to know your boundaries and push you until you show them

Learn to spank your woman

Attached: ECAAF042-3763-4E5E-B285-05EC5CE362BA.jpg (4800x2700, 430K)

Entitlement and empowerment. In general western women in their 20s/30s grew up in a thriving economy, were spoiled by their parents and most of the population let go of having faith in religion and so stopped having strong morals. Combined with achieving equal workplace rights the idea of having the support of a man just slipped away. Now they think of themselves as goddesses and when they can't get their own way or they are challenged and they don't like it they don't know how to control themselves act respectfully. They never learned that.

Maybe it's their way of dealing with dickheads like you OP.

Attached: 175716516-1528050755963.jpg (882x731, 124K)

I like western women. As long as they are Christian

Gmo's and fluoride mutate them into the creatures we see today

This OP, but that doesn't mean all of them are like that. Some are quite qt.

Go back to redd*t.

Society encourages it.

>Why are western women so mean and aggressive

Why do you keep asking questions when you already know the answer?

"I encourage it".

FTFY oldfag.

Conditioning through media and academia.

Because men are mostly betas for them, don't fucking hold doors open for them, don't be the first to move on the pavement to let them past etc, stop being a weak faggot

Don't be a pushover and ignore the cunts.

Because you don't put them in their place.

The yapping dog thinks it's top shit.

I deal with women that think they're top shit daily at work that behave like Stalin and Hitler's lovechild.

The moment I tell them to shut the fuck up they start crying and go to boss man.

it's because of the rights we gave them. now they are entitled.

watch a western woman in a non western country being told she can't do something because she is a woman.

This. Don't be a beta orbiter and take shit from women ever.

If you're treated like shit by women, it's your own fault. Women are like children and easy to manipulate.

Lack of being ass whoped.

The most pampered group of people in the history of mankind.
It is crazy what women can get away with and men still thirst after them. I hate to say this because women are at fault here but men's thirstiness is to blame.
They will also be the last of their kind and they will forever be remembered as the reason why White civilization collapsed abd our phenotype vanished.

Give tips on how to manipulate them, everyone always says this but never delve into it, the more people here that learn how to do it, the less obnoxious women there will be in the west

>I like western women. As long as they are Christian

Me too my brother in Christ. :^)

Attached: landscape-1461251884-halberts.jpg (1599x800, 297K)

Why are American women fàt assed tatted pigs?

Women want the most free shit possible for the least work possible. The ones that actually work hard either do it to retain a certain view of them people have, or trapped themselves and haven't figured out who to fuck over to get out yet.

because they compete with men in the workplace

This.
No more no less.

Women love boundaries - without them, they literally go insane.

Because they are smart and powerful

No negative feedback. If an ego goes unchecked you get hyper aggressive opinionated morons.

Stop culling posts when you move threads, mods.

Go back to Canada