Wew

> " I'm here for the job interview"

Attached: top kek.jpg (1000x562, 38K)

Out

Jow Forums in a nutshell

>job interview
You mean plasma donation for payment of an orange, and $20?

I don't get it.

You’re hired. Here’s your spatula now get to the grill and flip those burgers. I don’t want to EVER see you in the front of the resteraunt or you’re fired user.

Good afternoon sir, kindly get the fuck out of my office.

What's your criminal history user? How about education? Seems like you might not be a good fit here.

i wouldn't mind the gun tattoo, but the sanpaku eyes are the real problem. the tattoo is a symptom if anything.

bang bang im a gun,

First we need a few hundred hours of racial and sexual sensitivity training. Of course we cannot pay you for that time. Are you in? Well?

>sanpaku
What is wrong with this?

"You have steel toe boots?"

>Extended mag
Tattoo's illegal in NY

*clip

no its a glock

Here at poorlifedecisions incorporated we're always looking for fresh young talent like yourself, welcome aboard son !

its the best indicator of someone being a psychopath

ur hired, scale and bags are under the coffee table

I'm sorry friend, the position of assistant murderer was filled last week. Can we contact you if there's an opening?

I love when the low iq mark themselves for avoidence

whats the problem ? I support the 2nd amendment you commie

What’s the job?

Lol.
20 dollars that is payed on a visa gift card.

Me (with katana tattoo on forehead, wearing a kimono) : welcome to the Yakuza

Behold...the master race

no it's not you fucking retard. "sanpaku eyes" are just the result of ones infraorbital rims (the bone under they eyeball) not being positioned high enough vertically to prevent excess visibility of the sclera (the white of the eye) under the pupil. If that man had infraorbital rim implants, he wouldn't have white under his pupil. It is a result of underdeveloped bones.

However, on the subject of facial malformation/bad development being indicative of ones mental health/metal capacity. Orbital hypotelorism (close set eyes) actually is linked to mental retardation due to the number one cause of close set eyes being the closing of the frontal bone suture (forehead bone) prematurely when developing. This is known as trigonocephaly craniosynostosis. When this happens ones facial features usually become narrow, i.e close set eyes, i.e narrow forehead, and can result in abnormal pressure on the brain and lack of room for ones brain and is linked to mental deficiency.

TFW pol never even goes to intervierws so they pretend to go to an interview on a Jow Forums website

AJHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAGHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAGHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAGHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAGHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAGHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAGHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

Attached: 1440272305992.jpg (296x296, 8K)

Welcome to Jow Forums
Go the fuck back to your containment board you LARPing anti-fa niggers.