Why do Americans get so butthurt at posters with pic related as their flag?

Why do Americans get so butthurt at posters with pic related as their flag?

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uXFYjQMW9yU
youtu.be/H0gkJjq4CKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everybody is butthurt with everybody else.

this is Jow Forums

>get triggered at brit flag
lolwut? I thoguht it was just the leaf flag we hated

This is true, but Americans are especially butthurt at British posters. Almost every British hate thread is made by them.

because they are traitors to the british empire. as soon as they cut ties with us. they have no heritage to cling to, other than mcdonalds and mass shootings, utterly lost people.

youtu.be/uXFYjQMW9yU

OBSESSED
They literally can't stop thinking about us, neither can anyone else for that matter

Attached: IMG_9107.jpg (483x555, 124K)

Do you have daddy issues with us?

And the top faggot on faggot mountain for the somethingth year running is leafs. Not trying to rub it in. We make each other stronger by accepting the legitimate criticisms of our bros. Amerimutt is still a Jew ploy tho

>Jow Forums is one person
Stop getting butthurt, leafs are the true fags.

You're an embarrassing nation, there buttmad because they came from you.

Attached: 1526457019905.jpg (720x784, 38K)

I haven't noticed this. But what I have noticed is the exact opposite. Brit flag posters getting assmad at America. Maybe its them projecting, or the fact they're mad about our free speech. I dunno. What I do know is that posting this image is considered a hate crime in the UK.

Attached: hitler cat.jpg (514x485, 45K)

Better than the sharia run Shit hole that is (((great))) Brittan.

We also have as many jews as israhell. Americans have an affinity for England. Don’t listen to D&C shills.

Only the thirteen colonies.
They're more German than British I believe now. Of course they are more Mexican and African than European now too

Attached: IMG_9304.jpg (1024x622, 178K)

You just notice it more when your country is being criticized. There are several European posters that depise America.

Based

Mass shootings in McDonalds is the Australian culture, actually.

Blow it out your ass, Nigel

Attached: trump_frank_lawn_mower_obama.jpg (720x1252, 143K)

Because it's upsetting. Imagine seeing your father, who raised you and you respect immensely turning into a senile old fool who can't even take a shit without help. Imagine watching this person slowly lose everything that makes him himself.

Anyone would be upset if they saw that happen to a loved one.

we don't hate you bongs.
and btw all those ___ hate threads are just shill threads ya knew fag.

Attached: 7567568765.png (600x439, 75K)

If it weren’t for the British we wouldn’t be on this continent, so technically we’re hating on ourselves by hating you. This board will never make sense Sir George

Speak for yourself
Teasucking nancies need to get smacked the fuck up

Hail brittainia

why is that? bongs seem to be the least annoying eurofags.

Attached: 747675.jpg (550x550, 25K)

youtu.be/H0gkJjq4CKM

Cos most of you are totally cucked

Attached: 1529531826176.jpg (620x960, 72K)

Most of the brits here aren’t even brits, all muslims and Muslim apologist scum.

The Americans with Scottish ancestors are OK in my book, but those with English ancestors are a bunch of cunts.

Attached: dropped scone.png (738x407, 59K)

Its more like pity

Shut up, nigkike. We’re all in this together and the hate threads and incessant who’s white threads are the eternal enemies of mankind trying to divide us. We will stick together until there is no jew in Europe. Then we can go back to hating each other for no real reason.

What about those with both?

It's frustrating to watch a great friend slowly die.

Attached: WP (20).jpg (670x377, 186K)

because the UK is dying and theres nothing we can do
it's like watching a parent join a cult or enter an abusive relationship or wither away from some rare disease
it's not butthurt it's real sadness at a true loss that many on this board are unable to cope with and as such they go edgy negative to hide the pain

Attached: 1518880088178.jpg (600x425, 80K)

I don’t, you’re welcome to come to America if you aren’t left-wing.

They're probably frustrated at how the nation that gave birth to their own is right now.

This is not true. Canadian posters got zero 'extra' hostility even 2 years ago.

I can recall the exact time when it all turned. When some meme or conventional wisdom is established here it firms up quickly - this board is actually a terrific example of the hive-mind at work.

Americans get testy with Canukposters -- and they set the tone due to their numbers. A simple group of memes becomes a national 'stereotype' and the feebleminded or insecure jump in and parrot the standard line.

We were a perfectly normal and fine batch of posters for years until a group of memes 'stuck' once the meme sticks, it usually won't unstick... until something else comes along to replace it in the collective mind here.

I've been fascinated watching this process. It has happened to the UK with the 'Bin the Knife' stuff recently. They have been taking more and a different sort of abuse than they did even a year ago. Just a few really bad media stories has shifted Jow Forums's collective outlook on the UK.. even though the posters are probably the same people as they always were.

Too bad the Brits actually used to fight, unlike us that try to talk our way out of violence lol

>Flag of a failed empire that is slowly but surely being invaded by the very countries it used to conquer.

Who's butthurt? lol

America is literally worse off than us. You're 56% white and dropping fast.

I don't hate Bongs, I feel sorry for them, because their government cares more about Muslims than their citizens

reminder that any of you who open thumbnailrelated risk going to jail

Attached: 1529532327942.png (452x279, 174K)

Personally I love the brits and I am rooting for England in the once every 4 years poverty-ball tournament.

Daddy was a gigantic faggot. So we cucked him and took all his stuff

>le 56% may may
at least were actually trying to get our shit together. and when we do the whole world seems to cry about it. you bongs aren't any different sometimes. its just humiliating. sad!

Attached: 1529531481911.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Are you always this stupid?

Attached: 63244C88-E488-458B-BC14-AC6634143295.jpg (480x480, 32K)

You don't have ground to stand on considering you need a loicense for fucking anything you fucking nanny state cuck

>he opened it
have fun bunking up with mohammad in the clink lad. I hope you have a hairy back

Attached: 1528893463985.jpg (181x200, 11K)

Just imagine what a father would feel if it's offspring rejected him. That's why the Brits are so butt hurt over there, so they fill the void by having degenerate butt sex and rape simulations with BBC Africans and Muslims. Their behavior is caused by the rejection of Americans.

That’s a definite yes. You are always this stupid.

Attached: 9ABC2BF6-17E9-498C-9877-500EE53C08C7.jpg (560x420, 60K)

>opening illegal memes
>calling anybody else stupid
wew lad

I thought this as well. A lot of Americans on here seem to be massive Anglophiles, if not a little disappointed with what our country has become. Whereas when a leaf shows up it's just pure vitriol from them.

It's the Irishniggers on here who get triggered by the Union Jack.

>illegal memes
Fuck off you stupid bitch

Attached: 24336A9C-3996-4484-A3E2-DDD4C745F85E.png (554x341, 197K)

ignorance of the law does not equal innocence. have fun in the pokey

Don’t reply to threads with an irrelevant one-line question. Slide and hide.

Attached: 51C16EC4-B5B4-4F60-928B-79D19BEFA721.png (350x350, 34K)

I'm saving these posts for evidence should they even allow you a trial. My understanding is you need a license for due process in the UK. don't worry, you'll probably get less than 50 years