Hello Jow Forums. How are y'all?

Hello Jow Forums. How are y'all?

Attached: bant_doodle.jpg (3588x741, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hK2N0WLKviE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bored, how are you doing?

Can you not get to bed? I'm fine, just relaxing.

I can, Im just not tired right now

I see. What are you doing to pass the time?

I would say browsing Jow Forums but most of the threads are gay shit

Not good there needs to be an embassy thread

Those silly gays. You could try provoking them and seeing what happens.

Defending Alice is an easier way to get (you)'s and provoke a few people

What's the deal with those threads anyway. It's just a cooking thread from some chick from /b/ right?

Yeah, she does some other types of threads as well iirc

So why do folks get so mad? Is it that folks won't her to go back?

Honestly I don't know or care at this point.

Eh works for me.

>So why do folks get so mad?
>hurr durr attention whoring
The usual.

Better than I've been in a while bummy. I feel like a weight I didn't even know I was carrying is gone.

Makes sense to me.
That's great to hear. Hope you only get better.

Attached: Toast.jpg (2330x2330, 770K)

Sad i guess, I should being studying but I'm kind of depressed so I can't, even though I have been trying the whole day.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 359K)

I've been there. One thing that can help is just believing in yourself. I know that sounds dumb but if you start thinking, "I can get this done no matter how long it takes I can get it done." that can help you.
Sorry you feel sad, did something happen?

Attached: Hug_11.gif (500x335, 755K)

I lived my whole life in a town full of normies, so I was rest isolated. Last year I moved out to a big city and I started making not-normie's friends, and everything should be ok but this socializing thing fucked up my mind so I started with anxiety problems, and then panic attacks. Now I can't even go out of my house, my grades fell abruptly and now my brother called my to say that my dad is dying and I should leave uni to spend his last days by my side.

Attached: img6095.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Oh geez.
I'm glad you made friends who you can connect with more, you should try reaching out to some of them and talk about how you feel.
Try not to let you're grades get to you too much. If you look at them less seriously that could help you, then they might improve.
I feel horrible about your father, you should try to at least seem him one last time. Family is important, and even if you leave uni you can come back to it.
I feel bad for you, that all must be so tough but I believe that you can make it through all of it. You just have to stay strong and eventually you'll have gotten past your problems.

Attached: Yoosung_Hug.png (500x692, 228K)

I hope bant is well.

Attached: Drawn_Gondola.jpg (1471x2619, 573K)

Meh kind of tired so gonna sleep soon.
Recently been doing alot of interlocking so my hands are legit shredded :'(

BTW did you see this shit Iran tried to pull earlier on today lmao

Attached: output_1.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

Get some sleep buddy, you'll feel better afterwards.
>Recently been doing alot of interlocking so my hands are legit shredded :'(
I don't knwo what you mean by interlocking but i'm sorry your hands are messed up. :(
Hope they get better.
I did not see that, I don't watch football. But that seems crazy.

Yeah actually laying in bed gonna watch some YouTube videos til like 12 and then sleep.
Interlocking is basically just doing a brick driveway. So alot of pulling bricks, dumping gravel and sand, and then laying bricks.
What do you do for work if you don't mind me asking?

What you watching?
I see, much be grueling work.
Why do you ask? haven't I answered before?

Meh it's okay it's only short term. Iduno maybe you did? I don't think I've ever asked you before though.

Here's the video I'm currently watching. youtu.be/hK2N0WLKviE
I find Runescape videos very comfy for some reason lol.

We all have things we find comfy. Do you play a lot of runescape?

I use to play. Haven't played in about a year or so. So what do you do for work?

I see. Data entry.

Nice! I bet you're pro @ excel. Anyways buddy I'm going to bed. Talk to you in your next thread :)

Night night. Sleep well.