"AYY CRACKA!"

"Heard you WUZ talkin' shieeet 'bout me ownna innanet, gimme wuh reason why I shoulnn keeeeeaaaal you rye now bitch ass mawwwfucka!"

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-180832.jpg (1080x725, 242K)

*takes out 9mm and pumps him full of lead*
Next.

That's the spirit.

Bring it faggot I'll tear your nigger balls off

All hail to the Kara booga

EHHHHH hol up now. So you be sayin rite, dat u wuz kangze n shiiet?

Go try steal copper from electric generators I heard it go make you rich!

Attached: stolenelectricity.webm (264x480, 1.67M)

"Yeeeeaaaah mayn, we bean dem kangz fo days 'n shiiiieeet."

"Do yew know dey way, brudda?"

I’m actually a serial killer who is white who so happens to prey on young black men. I don’t what it is maybe the knife carving there skin or perhaps the plea for mercy but one thing is for certain I love hearing them scream in agony. By the way this is my first time posting. Been lurking for years.

I bet that he would try it again too.

Show proof or gtfo.

Attached: 1520549901535.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Please lurk more then. I don't like your grammar.

Now that's tasty footage.

Have one of my favourites from one of my favourite documentaries.

Attached: Addio Africa.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

Sage

fuck off

Attached: 1516668625373.png (651x634, 234K)

What's the backstory to these again? Who are the red berets? When was this also?

>being afraid of a nigger
Anons, the only time you should fear niggers is if you're surrounded by 4 or more. They can't fight. Their only skills are cheap shots and maybe having a gun (they'll let you know before they're even finished speaking). Otherwise they're completely useless in a fight. Let them swing, duck, give em a nice uppercut to the jaw and watch theim seizure out for 4-5 minutes. They were bred for manual labor, not fighting, and they're too fucking stupid to understand situational awareness, and their reflexes are absolute shit unless there's a basketball involved.

Addio Africa is the documentary, it's in full on yt and that bit is from the Belgian Congo. Mostly Belgians and French in that clip I think maybe some Portuguese.

No, fuck you faggot. Bump. Because nigger hate threads > your faggot "child concentration camp" slide threads.

Too right.

Attached: African Tactics.webm (480x360, 483K)

I don’t like your flag. Besides words and definitions are man made.

Ahh, thanks. Too bad we let niggers join our police forces and militaries now.

Nope not getting busted. Have a nice day faggots.

>words and definitions are man made
That's your excuse for improper grammar? PATHETIC.

Comic will always be better, cause it was made by NON JEWISH WHITE men.

Attached: 598145__SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 48K)

Now I wait....

larp some more schlomo

Admit you are just LARPing after you read Hunter by William L Pierce.

So if you're telling the truth by some miracle. What steel type do you prefer to use?

Have you spent too mich time on Jow Forums watching the same old webms? Wh*te bois get BTFO by blacks IRL a majority of the time.
Not the African kind, the American kind.

Yeah, if the whites are malnourished and are too dumb to have any situational awareness.

Attached: 9B8C8675-FE81-4660-B711-1A2814AB5D2D.jpg (750x907, 190K)

>Mostly Belgians and French in that clip I think maybe some Portuguese.
They definitely look like portuguese colonial troops from the uniforms

Even then, it's not really even. American nigs, especially the urban kind are taught to fight (primarily in a boxing style) from a young age. Its a favorite pass time of American niggers. They would more than likely lose in a straight up, no rules fight. But keep everything above the waist, and you're probably finished.

t. actual nigger.

The problem here is that most people who feel threatened and who want to remain safe in a fight won't fight by the rules. I would never hesitate to pull a knife on a nigger if they could not be reasoned with.

Using weapons ironically is seen as a pussy move by them. Most of the time. They rather have a fair hand to hand fight.
If you do manage to beat their ass, they will respect you afterwards.

Takedowns finish the nigger. A little wrestling skill doesn't hurt either.