Some kids tried to bum a smoke from me today, and yelled abuse at me when I refused

Some kids tried to bum a smoke from me today, and yelled abuse at me when I refused.

What's wrong with kids these days?

Attached: 1527619736196.png (804x804, 163K)

why didn't you shoot them you pussy

The rifle was locked up on the farm, couldn't very well take it to work with me, as much as I wish I could some days.

Some kid asked if he could get some of my chips not so long ago but I told him he looked like he didn't need anymore chips.
The abuse goes both ways.

Sounds like that fat little fuck needed to pull his head in. You did the right thing.

Maybe if u keep the same level of intensity they'll learn to fuck off

After I refused to give them a cigarette I started smoking in front of them to spite them. Is that intense?

Maybe try putting one out on their forehead next time

I could have, if they didn't angrily ride away on their Razor Scooters after calling me a cunt. Wasted half a smoke just trying to piss them off.

that had more style

Unless you’re a complete man let, why let them ride you like that? Whenever someone does that kind of shit to me, I’d always smirk and wave before turning around to leave.

I'm dreading the day when some 16 year old cunts start shit and I have to get into a fight with them and lose. I'm weak

Good strategy. I just started smoking in front of them after telling them I didn't have any smokes, which I think was a good move, but boy were they not fans of it.

stupid boomer

Attached: 1529503254625.jpg (2000x2000, 915K)

I'm a big cunt, tall, fat, and better muscled than my pudge lets on. I'm just worried about being labelled a kid-beater 'cause I've got a good 50 kilos on any two high school kids combined.

I'm 24 tho

Yeah, m9. I'm 27 and weigh close to a 120kg, so if I get a jump on them (heh) that's when I win. But in a straight fist fight, I'm going under

Prepare cigarettes with crack in them in case someone else asks.

So wait these kids weren’t even 16. A bunch of brats yelled at you and you complained to Jow Forums about it? Were your briefs that far up your ass about it?

I always figured I'd go unnoticed by these kids because I'm clearly an adult. I legitimately want to know what's wrong with kids these days, because I'm starting to understand why all the grannies complained about those darn kids when I was in high school

Good plan 10/10

Hit the gym, mate, I did it as a hamplanet and am slowly turning into a bearmode cunt, I'm still fat, but I'm fine with it.

Based Croat.