ITT we have multiple personalities

Reply to yourself and others with different personalities. Try paying attention to the nuances, maybe return to some you've previously made, and feel free to (honestly) rate the acting quality of others!

let's go you faggotronic pieces of subsaharan dogshit

Attached: multiple.jpg (1024x1366, 246K)

I don't have to *act* autistic, it comes naturally.

Please don't say that about yourself! I'm sure you're a great and lovely person, never second doubt yourself xoxo ^_^

dubs get moar

Attached: 1529568018618s.jpg (181x250, 6K)

Fuck off back to /b/ with your cancer

This sucks

Attached: 1527582163045.jpg (680x680, 29K)

Why?

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)

What's the point in anything that we do?

Finding your own purpose, my dude.

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

Help me Jow Forums, I am a 30 year old NEET living with my parents and never had a gf. I keep applying to jobs but I never hear back. I've shown my resume to my close friends and family and they say its great but I think they're lying to me to make me feel better. I'm also a 7/10 and friendly but freeze up when I'm with girls, and I can't count how many times I've fucked up gold.

I'm just worried that as more time passes it's just going to become harder to find employment and a girl because I'm getting older and not gaining any experience. Any fellow anons out there with advice?

Kys faggot

There is no purpose in anything don't listen to this guyHe's only an optimistic fool.

Attached: MV5BYTRhMjhjMTEtZTY0MC00NjAyLWJkNDQtZmYzN2FjNDM1NTI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY268_CR145,0,1 (182x268, 19K)

Oh okay

Well what's your purpose, then?

Attached: Holy dude chill.png (555x407, 121K)

Don't have one

Find a passion. That's literally the best advice I can give you. Go to the gym, learn cooking, read books, and just focus on self-improvement. The more you focus on these things and less on what's happening outside (which is outside your control), the better things will get. Success follows automatically when you pursuing your passion with dedication.

Also, don't show your resume to close friends (and ESPECIALLY family) because they will be biased. Best to find some professional help with these kind of things, because it could just be one of the things holding you back. I want to stress on this more because it really sounds like you've been unemployed for long, and a resume redo can do wonders in these cases, trust me.

Why live?

Attached: 1523909683055.gif (245x280, 1.32M)

post pics of a pencil up your anus and I'll paypal you 20 bucks

This is really meta if you think about it.

Stop with the nihilism bullshit faggot if you don't like life jump in the oven

I don't have an answer

Attached: I never want to feel again.gif (500x275, 307K)

Why not?
Is it because there's something in your life that has a purpose a meaning to it.

Attached: 1527889457606.png (451x311, 111K)

Don't let
get to you, user. Remember that you alone can decide what to give purpose to in life. Cherish it, because it is the only thing you have. Cherish it, because there are people out there who would miss you. Cherish it, because if you don't and end it, you will never see yourself bud into the beautiful flower you are.
You belong here and so does everyone else. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

It's pretty fun IMO join in!

I don't know...
Do you have one?

Attached: DZs5yx1V4AAq8v4.jpg (400x400, 9K)

>Success follows automatically when you pursuing your passion with dedication
Tell that to the hobos on the street
>I keep applying to jobs but I never hear back
That's because you're a beta faggot. Walking into the interview with an AR-15 and get back if you don't get hired
>freeze up when I'm with girls, and I can't count how many times I've fucked up gold.
Same advice, bitches love big guns, especially when you use them as dildos

Yes I do.
My purpose of living is the pursuit of knowledge, dude.
I want to know how things work and what piques my interest is physics and quantum physics?

Attached: RJ.png (800x600, 134K)

Bet you spend all the time in the library pretending to study while jerking off to hentai

What's the difference?

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Maxkek

Attached: 5h4j.jpg (800x679, 100K)

And here we can tell by the smell that we have a samefag in his natural habitat

Well, physics the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics, distinguished from that of chemistry and biology, includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms.
As for Quantum mechanics is the body of scientific laws that describe the wacky behavior of photons, electrons and the other particles that make up the universe. Quantum mechanics is the branch of physics relating to the very small. It results in what may appear to be some very strange conclusions about the physical world.
NO U

Attached: Deadpool.gif (441x426, 368K)

This looks like an interesting thread!

Only a true retard would say that. What kind of autist pretends to have multiple personalities? This thread sucks

Hi there user, how ya doing today?

GAY SAGED

You are both incorect. One subjective opinion does not determine whether a thread is "interesting" or not.

>thinking sage still works
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Cool but I don't know why I feel like I don't have any purpose. I do everything that Society asks but yet I feel empty.

Attached: I dun get it.png (411x420, 117K)

If you're doing a lot of the things that society suggests are “right,” but you still feel that something is wrong — that's probably a sign that you're “off purpose.” When you're Living On Purpose, you're entirely fulfilled because you're living a life engulfed in personal meaning.
You just need to fine something that you're passionate about, dude. Only then you have something to strive for something that gives you purpose.

Attached: fmc_mc_Deadpool2.jpg (500x405, 30K)

Thanks user, appreciate your advice, you've made some great points. I've actually tried hitting the gym several times but I always end up falling out of routine, guess I'll try working on my discipline.
Your resume advice is bang-on, I was considering the same move myself. Do you have any advice on girls though?

You are wrong too. What happens if someone's opinion is based on detailed scientific research and careful analytical observation? Does that make him incorrect?

SAMEFAG

Thanks I guess it's fine to be a little optimistic

How lonely does one have to be to participate in such degeneracy?

Imagine the smell

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 51K)

MOOOOOODS THE LOGPOSTERS ARE INVADING Jow Forums GET OVER HERE

And yet here you are replying. If you don't like it gtfo
t. samefag

Attached: 1518261766260.jpg (639x465, 36K)

Just take the middle way guys! All opinions are correct. Truth is not objective anyways!

I don't know op
gave some pretty good advice, I'd take that if I were you

>moral relativist
A position only a weakling or a jew would take in order to protect themselves and push their agendas. Truth is objective faggot!

Middle = faggot
based

Go back to pol! You racist homophobic scum!

This would make a great /b/ thread desu

It only works with id's

Go back to r*ddit/ facebook/tumbrl or whatever shithole you came from you piece of trash!

Rollinggggg
ravioli ravioli what's in the cockitoli

ADVICE TIME:
Doing great user, try mixing around your capitalization, and maybe try ending some posts without an exclamation to make it more believable

>Tfw you die from the cringe while typing out your own post

Attached: kys.jpg (600x630, 30K)

Why do faggots always have to spill their bullshit political opinions fucking everywhere? Do they really love fighting each other over nothing will ((others)) get the benefits?

and nothing of value was lost

what the actual fuck is this thread OP
are you trying to be hip and cool, making a trend out of mental illness? are you actually tumblr? are you actually retarded?
are you this fucking lonely this is the type of shit you resort to? its fucking pathetic mate

butthurt xD

how is your search for meaning going?

You should feel ashamed. Thisguy felt so ashamed of his words that he actually lost his life. This poor guy...He might have had friends and a loving family or just his very valuable artifacts and internet companions. Rest in peace my fellow user!

That's really rude desu

Attached: desu.jpg (1032x580, 121K)

Attached: snap original.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>ITT we have multiple personalities
Fuck you, i'm here to talk with people.
How's everyone holding up?
I just had lunch and playing some Fallout 3.

Attached: 1502223493278.jpg (565x600, 93K)

Badly
Also I lost some of my chromosomes user please let me know if you see them around

Attached: giffygif.gif (450x338, 835K)

The annoying twat of r/banter strikes again

Holy shit guys look it's an oldfag! Someone call CNN!

PROXYFAG

Is this now a new meme?
lol okay

Attached: 056.jpg (485x720, 37K)

Btw guys if you're wondering, I actually do this all the time in /b/ desu desu desu

Stop being annoying you annoying twat

>Being this pro at sucking your own cock
Please found faggotacademy

Attached: t..png (458x458, 108K)

lol okay

Attached: 1445070713925133563.png (770x698, 39K)

This looks like an interesting thread!

Why are you repeating yourself?

Only a true retard would say that. What kind of autist pretends to have multiple personalities? This thread sucks

You too?!

You are both incorect. One subjective opinion does not determine whether a thread is "interesting" or not.

Oh my god the shitposters are right for once
Teach me senpaiii

Attached: pooof.gif (496x280, 1.92M)

Is that a joke?

You are wrong too. What happens if someone's opinion is based on detailed scientific research and careful analytical observation? Does that make him incorrect?

I'll teach you more than that.

Attached: Bym8BYBCYAAiv1q.png (500x418, 355K)

Just take the middle way guys! All opinions are correct. Truth is not objective anyways!

Miss me with that gay shit

Attached: missmeee.jpg (1334x750, 62K)

Wait a minute...something changed in this post...

Always liked that trick.

It was me...I went back in time in order to change the course of this thread. Expect even weirder posts to appear

Brainlet

Attached: 01-07-15-1495246439482.jpg (270x200, 15K)

Stop messing with shit user we're switching timelines again!

Oh my god look at what you've done, it's 2015 fags again

>moral relativism
Actually this is an interesting philosofical theory. The truth is a term created by humans thus it can never be objective and absolute. This was a very insightful post user. I am impressed

HYASFGHFSHGYFGAHFGVHFGVHFVGHFVHGVGHVCGHVGHVGVGTTCV

What?

It might be an effect from time ripples. It's very common when time travelling occurs. Beware of those and guys , they seem suspicious

Is this shit for real? How the fuck did that happen? No seriously is this meta thread calling upon the meta gods?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!MORTAL! YOU ARE DOOMED TO BE OBLITERATED BY THE DISTURBANCE IN THE TIMELINES!

Attached: satan wojack.png (472x486, 152K)