We won war against Al/ck/

We won war against Al/ck/.

Attached: 1527093847516.jpg (1531x1553, 368K)

Win the war against any mental problems next friend. Remember, we're here for you, and even though we are not trained councilors and psychologists there's still kind words to be found. Stay safe OP.

Good. Can you spam Kpop next?

by "we", I presume you mean me

For what reason?

Seems like it

Attached: Hmm.png (600x576, 276K)

I still feel sorry for them. They seemed really sad.

I don't know how many people will join on my side.
Because lot of people just gave up.

nah they're having a good time over on Jow Forums it seems. I'm even participating in their threads a bit when I drink. Fun place.

They are as bad as the Brits setting colonies up everywhere. They hate this board yet set up here anyway because we let them. No more. Generals are cancer, especially generals that have five other boards that they reside on.

I would help you personally. Kpop is the worst thread here bar none.

Series of threads = cancer.
You wouldn't win without mod help.
They clearly ingnored you spam.

can someone fill me in? why is Al/ck/ the bad guys?

Attached: 1529388423467.png (314x278, 124K)

Oh, didn't know their migration was a success. Hope they settle in nicely.

nah you gotta give me more than that. I don't really give a shit what garbage threads people make. I only spammed al/ck/ because fagmark was pretty passionate about it, and because they gave me funny responses.
ignored my spam? They did more than that. They made it so I didn't have to answer captchas. I normally only get that kind of treatment after a really exceptional post on /a/.

Generals are cancer to begin with. But take a general filled with depressed losers and it becomes ten times worse. And they chose the wrong board anyway. Jow Forums is much better suited to their needs.

>thread on /mu/
>thread on /trash/
>thread on Jow Forums
>thread on /gif/
>thread on /wsg/
Why do they need to ruin our board as well? They don't even like it here but they post their shit anyway. I'm always happy to see everyone hate on them whenever they leave their general to make shitty posts but I think it's time to drive them out.

They are basically like sandniggers.
Separating and causing cancer.
You never see them outside posting something else.

I'll think about it.

this. those guys have it rough man. i was in the same place with reasons i can only assume similar to theirs.

You forgot /hr/

We call literally become the new /jp/.
Look what happened, catalog is full of general threads. Like idol/jav and monster girl shit.

Really? It is worse than I thought. It's like the domino effect but with shitty music instead.

Attached: domino.png (659x338, 360K)

Is it about the music? I thought it was just an outlet for yellow fever. From what I've seen they do a lot more of linking the girls than the music they make.

It's music and yellow fever.

>Is it about the music?
I hope so. At least you can excuse terrible taste in music but worshipping plastic-laced women designed for entertainment is irredeemable and probably the lowest you can go.

Alright, I've made my decision. One of those pricks was fucking with me outside their thread recently anyway.

Good. Image spamming should be pretty effective since all they do is post images and webms. They're autistic about image limits and make new threads once image limit has been reached even if the thread post limit hasn't.

But they did nothing wrong...

They'll just filter you, they're not like /ck/ in that they'll respond to people outside of the general. No idea where they all come and go from but the general is up 24/7 so I assume they all cross board.
Really autism mods should kick them back to /mu/.

good work. one drunk ruins this board bad enough already

Attached: shanatan1.jpg (704x396, 30K)

might as well try

Filtering doesn't effect image limit. Fuck them they can filter all they want.

Don't be stupid.

And you're a cunt.

At least they were friendly and actually CONTAINED themselves in their thread.
Kpop generals is the most rabid shit ever to exist on Jow Forums and that should be our top priority, not some unlucky lads that got unfairly fucked in the ass by the mods.

kpop next and after that faggots?

I like the faggots. They're some of the only people here who aren't mean to me.

So you will help us Stefan?

so you like seeing gay shit every single day nonstop?

I wouldn't say that, but it doesn't bother me.

Likes 2hu and gaythread circlejerks* pretty daft cunt aren't ya.

Yes.
But if al/ck/ comes back, let them be.

Sure, but I still think Jow Forums is a better board for them. For their own sake, they should stay away. Even Jow Forums is better. Those people need real help.

Canada said they feel quite comfy on Jow Forums. I'm glad they managed to find a new home.

yep, have a look

Glad to hear they got a new place...

They look nice and well there.

Is Dr medic the most based and redpilled poster in this board?

They don't talk about music.
They just talk to each other and avatarfag as kpop girls.

Sounds gay af to be honest.

Like the norgay and his autistic discord friends invading threads

Attached: 1528737233581.jpg (826x1169, 1.16M)

Butt

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)