Why are western white girls so degenerate?

Why are western white girls so degenerate?

Attached: c2vjb51pe6511[1].png (750x1129, 1.01M)

Just become a male model

Attached: 1341.jpg (1152x1845, 691K)

>western
they are ALL degenerate user
that's why we should keep them in cages

Sad but true

>fails to understand the obvious irony
Want to know how I know you are a virgin?

Because of feminism, you dumb shill

>im a bartender full time
>i go to school full time

so shes selling alcohol to minors?

When they say they aren't DTF

>they are DTF

> meet new friends
>that being said i don't really have time for games.

wat?

Attached: 1446957491743.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Asian Christian Demisexual single mother
Wow score

>Implying that what she wrote isn't exactly what she wants.

Stupid bitch admitted to a crime and didnt even realize it. Haha

I appreciate the honesty, but she's still all that is wrong with the modern world.

I'm not even Christian, or a believer at all... but "straying further from god" seems like a much scarier notion than it did when I was younger

Because western white guys are just as degenerate.

You dumb fucks still haven't realized that you are part of the damn problem. And until you stop being degenerate, they will continue to follow your lead. Men have the power to do something about this, but you are all too afraid. That's why whites will die out. Because men are too afraid to call out feminism so that they don't lose access to easy sex. Keep your dicks in your pants, maybe you could change the shit world we live in.

No worries bro, we can always fix things together

Attached: 1526384175228.png (1280x853, 66K)

Your first problem is Emerson College. They have a great radio station but other than that... awful.

There are lots of people who go to school full time and work full time. You don't know what the terms mean, do you? 15hrs is full time for school, moron.

Ok lemme go scrounge up some brown and black thots you cherrypicking faggots

Theyve been conditioned their while life to think theyre bad and wrong and to bang tyrone.

I'm not a degenerate, I keep my dick in my pants, I encourage everyone else to do so as well. I encourage women to keep their legs closed. I get laughed at. You won't fix society. It has to crash and burn and then you'll have to rebuild it.

Attached: 3082BBEB-0DE0-4142-8C65-EFDD85995EA9.jpg (1125x1821, 281K)