This image make you mad White boy?

I bet it does. We fuckin own Anatolia now, and it is better than that shithole Gayreece ;)

Attached: fall-of-constantinople-3.jpg (768x373, 127K)

Bump

>meme flag
>shitpost
t. New Zeeland

BASED

OH NO NO

Attached: 1920px-La_Rendición_de_Granada_-_Pradilla.jpg (1920x1230, 800K)

Jokes on you, I have an American education and don't understand anything about your post.

Fuck off wh*Teoid

We bTfo NZ in WW1 lmao

Actually I don't have a problem with middle eastern people and can't wait until Islam dissolves so that we may be friends like we are with our based asian brothers. It's only niggers and spics that piss me off.

>Anatolia
You mean the bug planet from Starship Troopers? Keep it.

No, former Byzantium. But cool, thx. Golden Dawn will lose against TVRK bvlls and USA

Yeah cool, I'll have a doner and chips with salad and chilli sauce please boss and a can of fanta from the fridge

Hows communism working out for you gook

I hate american retards like you shitting up a political board when you don't even know basic history, go somewhere else.

Attached: 445302047_365533.jpg (420x520, 20K)

Move to /bant

>Tүpкия
>Haқты түpкiлep

Бipeyдi тaңдa

if it's any consolation I've read an entire book on the history of the byzantine empire and much more on the matter.

lol

>it is better than [...] Greece

We both know it isn't, and that being Turkey is the worst punishment you could inflict on Turks. Drop the meme flag, you disgusting vlach creep, it's always one of you people.

Is the fall of Constantinople not political? What world do you live in?

belongs on /his/ or Jow Forums

Jow Forums because it's just a cancer thread.

Too bad Turkey is a shithole and turks don't even exist anymore

Attached: 1502542411393.jpg (410x206, 13K)

Bump

hermano....

Turkey is not in economic shit like Gayreece. And apart from Erdogan, we are doing pretty well

Womp womp

Ever heard of Charles Martel ? i've heard he whooped yo ass.

Even Greece is more turkish than Turkey hahaha

Maybe that is why it is shithole xD

t. shqiptar

A bunch of shitskins killing each other over one city. Problem?

We'll take it back, Turkish faggot. We lost it after 1500 years, what makes you believe you'll keep it forever? ΕΝ ΤΟΥΤΩ ΝΙΚΑ, ΤΟΥΡΚΟΜΟΓΓΟΛΕ.

Attached: Mosaic_of_Justinianus_I_-_Basilica_San_Vitale_(Ravenna).jpg (220x305, 56K)

What

Greece is a shithole compared to the first world. Turkey belongs to the 3rd word so you can compete with Nigeria, Pakistan and the other muslim gayholes.

Nice memeflag, faggot.
Kill yourself. Now.

Attached: 0b0.jpg (420x320, 47K)

enjoy your 80 average IQ.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHA

fucking byzaboo faggot. Go cry with the Armenians hahaha

;)

Attached: 1528947506537.jpg (1305x748, 87K)

No, we don't have everyday terror attacks unlike Eurotrash countries.

Womp Womp!

You started the thread, you idiotic cunt. I swear to God, my life goal is to wipe Turkey out of the map.

>Unironically wanting to be friends with sandniggers
Mutts were a mistake.

People of colour and people of light unite,
Fascism doesn't belong in any skin colour.

Attached: 1272607488128.png (346x347, 91K)

Edgy autist. USA would wipe you off the map. ;)

You can't even pay your debts, what make you think you could start up a second Byzantium? XD

80 IQ. the highest a chimpanzee scored was 85. a chimp. How does that make you feel?

Good goy. Just as well Iraq was destabilized even though it was secular.

Yeah yeah, whiteoids were irrelevant for most of history.

Romans don't deserve to be worshipped by cultureless crack smoking White trash with no achievements.

I don't have any debts you idiot. Greece has still more GDP per capita than Turkey. If you know how to read, you would understand that you are a 3rd world country making fun of a first world country in crisis. It's pathetic.

Attached: K5XNe7j.jpg (1920x1827, 376K)

why does it show your NZ flag when the thread gets moved?

Enjoy your bant thread buddy

pay denbts