As a black man i wanna say to you people

stop being so nice to us in public
stop being afraid of us

dont laugh at things you do not find funny from us
maintain eye contact
stop being a wimp

i challenge you not to smile at all the next time a black person talks to you
you will discover something that day

Attached: 2014-blackmen-standing-together.jpg (413x283, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/koko-gorilla-sign-language-death-988302?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

y-y-yes, master

I've always sensed that the black man had some sort of innate knowledge of God or something. I see them walking around in Dublin City centre and I want to be their friends so badly (the 1st generation ones, the second generation ones are for all intents and purposes irish). But they hate me for the most part. At least they used to. I've grown up in recent years and no longer hang out with the sorts of people I used to. Here's hoping for a blacker future!

My roommate is a Ghanaian raised in Amsterdam. He believes all whites and east Africans are the reason for black peoples suffering. Meanwhile, I tell him it's bullshit and tell him white people are superior and don't give a fuck about black people as long as they stay in their own land. We have mutual respect and tell each other we might spare each other in the impending race war to come if the situation gives us the option.

no fuck you nigger ill be as nice and week to black people as i want.dont tell me what to do yoi fucking pavment ape.

nigger i own you, get back to work

most people in the south already do this, outside of irredeemable scum (read: Atlanta), we're racist towards one another and get along better because of it. we know we're different.

One time I was thrown into a psyche ward for 24 hours for some bullshit. I wasn't afraid of anything and this huge nigger was getting all in my face there. I just stood my ground and grinned at him. He changed his tune really quick and respected the fact that I passed his shit tests. Then I became "his nigga" and nobody in the Psyche ward would fuck with me because I had a bodyguard.

I'll go one better! I just don't talk to niggers, there's nothing to gain from it, though there's always the possibility of violence! fuck em!

>nigger
>confederate
Nice try Rabbi

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (188x268, 12K)

>stop being so nice to us in public
>stop being afraid of us
I’m actually nice to everyone in public though. I’m only cautious with certain people based on their clothes and the attitude they give off (aka niggers and drug addicts). Sorry if people being legit good people triggers you Alberto Barbossa.

>the second generation ones are for all intents and purposes irish
no, they're niggers with an Irish accent!

Enforced segregation when

>stop being afraid of us

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM US?

We ain't afraid of you. We just don't like you & your culture

>Crying about white people not being rude to you for no reason
Shut up nigger. White people have manners. We aren't low IQ apes that go around treating strangers like shit.

This is poorly written satire but it does discuss a defective part of the huwhite mindset. We want to believe that if we welcome outsiders in then they will see themselves as one of us, instead of outsiders.

They don't, they see us as the enemy and will never stop seeing the difference that actually exists. Intellectual suicide.

>90% niggers
>10% blacks that are decent people
Unfortunately for you... that aint gonna work.
Simple math really
we learned it from the Jews

Last black guy I made friends with started touching my hair, told me he was bisexual and invited me back to his apartment for cocaine.

wake the fuck up nigger
nobody likes you

Why do blacks always want to touch white hair??
They don't even ask, so mf rude

If I'm nice to everybody by default am I supposed to be rude or some shit?

I dont do any of those things know what have I discovered?

now*

You stupid fucks need to go ahead and race war your asses to extinction so the rest of the world can get along finally without dixie's bullshit.

Uh I think he meant they get along better with blacks than other parts of the country, which is true. Consider visiting the south.

>Meanwhile, I tell him it's bullshit and tell him white people are superior and don't give a fuck about black people as long as they stay in their own land
That's the truest statement I've ever read on /pol. Yet the opposite view is constantly expressed by blacks. They think that if black people could only be found in Africa and nowhere else, we'd fly over there for the sole purpose of ruining their lives, just because we can. It's really bizarre.

I used to live there, what a bunch of bullshit. They literally only congregate at work and besides that they lock theirselves up doing god knows what probably meth or cocaine in the homes.

When I see a nigger or a sandnigger I look at them in pure disgust.

if you maintain eye contact too long with people of another racial identity you begin to suspect that the other party (the staree) may be racist , thus, starting an incident in any event, no matter who you are

I can't do two things at once. I can only maintain eye contact with my wife while you are taking her to pound town. I'm from Amsterdam btw.

They only congregate at work because they understand cultural separation.

If a person is nice to me, im nice back. Dont be an asshole. Its not that hard.

Also i want your mammas baked chicken recipe.

based cuck poster

I'm a racist but I'll still treat a nigger like I would treat anyone else on an individual level.

>your mammas baked chicken

blacks baking chicken.

based paddy

I treat black people like shit constantly. They’re all talk and no show. People get intimidated. I’m a big guy.

meh, I've lived in uptown nyc for a while and it doesn't take any sort of smile challenge to realize who is someone that garners an ounce of respect and who I avoid/casually banter with over sports with.

lmao m8, like the entire world has ire towards Dixie, you're fucking mental if you think that. large parts of the world have hatred towards the US Empire but the only chucklefucks that actively hate this section of soil are bitter yankee idiots clutching to their stars and stripes searching for a scapegoat

The only black I see is the guy who works at the post office. I smile at all the employees who work at the post office because I don't want them to fuck up the packages I send.

>They’re all talk and no show

I've noticed this too, not just niggers but most people who act like they're tough are like this.
>grew up fighting
>love a good scrap
>mfw someone tries to intimidate me

Attached: doitus4[1].jpg (600x613, 34K)

I dont smile at niggers because it triggers their ape brain into violence.

Get the rope out and neck yourself you fucking nigger.

>gets his shit pushed in by bbc
>got yourself some protection

Yup that's usually how it works in prison

Attached: 1529472342887.jpg (303x276, 12K)

I'm openly hostile any time I have any dealings with blacks and I called a random middle aged black man a nigger recently as I met him on a staircase on my way to a meeting. He was taken aback by it but could do nothing as I'd have kicked his ass in any confrontation. It's funny to call random black people nigger when it's just you and them around. They should know that they're not welcome in our nation's.

Me too, I work with a bunch of them. The guys respect the crap out of me and a lot of the girls flirt with me. Its so fucking weird. Their like bizarro whites. The worst you treat them them ore they like you.

MEEK
I
L
D

if you have been visited by the "never relaxed around blacks" knowledge,

good luck and prosperity will come to you

Niggers want to dominate you, fuck your women, and take your shit. Niggers are disgusting animals that the rest of humanity would be better off without. Exterminate niggers for the good of all humanity.

Attached: No Place for Niggers.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Nigger. This is the problem with your kind, you always think you can just go anywhere, and do anything, and you can't, there are rules. You're hated for a reason.

Here's the thing about NAGGERS, most white people at this point realize ya'll are like children and if you get upset you start hitting so most of us would rather not deal with your bullshit thank you very much so we treat you like the special ed bullies that you are and talk to you like you're retarded because we don't wanna induce your nigger rage with whiteys big scary words.

They won’t admit it but they enjoyed being slaves because they accomplished more and could hold their head high

I rarely spend more than 1 sec around black ppl and that’s too long.

Goes for people in general, not just black people.

Based Roffa poster

Not to mention the complete lack of any sense of responsibility for the complexity of their actions and the future, since whitey was the brain they never had to think about shit!

This is how I smile when I pass by a black

Attached: IMG_1079.jpg (750x755, 61K)

Do you really think they're doing it because they want to? Do you think they pretend to laugh at your unfunny jokes and try not to gag at your shit breath out of choice? It's because they're being watched like it's fucking 1984. They're not afraid of you. They're afraid of getting a decade in prison for hurting your feelings.

Attached: 5acc0289ca128f9abafc03a52a04e09c476f6c334bbeef0da7c7edaa64b5d5bc.jpg (657x777, 154K)

Check out the movie Manderlay.

Attached: 1529398495992.jpg (650x503, 74K)

>The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage.
- Ibn Khaldun

If a medieval sandnigger can get it, modern people should, too.

You all let niggy wiggys into Ireland? You done fucked up lad

Fuck you!
I'm going to smile and maybe wave.
I'm going to slow down for you when you're ambling through the intersection or a driveway into a business.
I'm going to handle you with kids gloves, because that's what you do with retards and I look forward to the day I don't have to, when blacks shape up and act like humans, but I don't think that will ever happen.
So get used to white people smiling toothily behind your back in case your ape head swivels around and see's us.
We'll smile, and give you a nod but behind that smile is a noose ready for nigger neck.

newsweek.com/koko-gorilla-sign-language-death-988302?amp=1

OP won’t be responding anymore unfortunately it passed away.

Attached: ECE9D376-E2B1-4C31-AEDA-59896D602C53.jpg (480x480, 33K)

that was fast

go fuck yourself, black people hate and avoid me because i treat them properly
and i love it, get the fuck out of my country we own you nothing

THIS
Fucking city pussies!
Niggers arent special or bad asses
HAVE SOME FUCKING PRIDE and hold your damn head up!

Ill spare no one

Shut up and get a job.

Only muh city lyfe yankee faggots are afraid of dumb ass niggers

WE
WUZ
KANGZ!

Lives in the South and flies our flag?
We would be better off if more were like him.

Nigger.

Fuck off yankee faggot

kill yourself nigger

The only time I see you niggers is when I'm at work and I have a company reputation to maintain.
If you want to see me lose my smile start some shit with me and I'll fight you right there on camera. I'll break your monkey jaw in two.

This is what they dont understand. I will give any man enough rope to hang themselves.

I was snearing at a negro yesterday in Boulder. The shit head was walking a fucking pit bull on a long leash like a douche bag he was.

How can we drive you away from white peoples, aside from having the police shoot you?

fampai, you think I'm afraid of you?
Most of my childhood was spent living around you, I was frens with you

What do you think an Irish person is?

We’re “nice” to you only because we have to be. If we’re not, we’ll lose our jobs, be kicked out of schools, or in some cases even go to jail.

But the truth is, that nobody likes you. Not even white leftists who think that diversity is our strength, oh sure they’ll say that racism is terrible and they’ll tweet out #blacklivesmatter, but the truth is that they hate you, probably even more than us proud white supremacists do. You’ll notice that the loudest voices (particularly white voices) speaking up about the benefits of diversity are the ones who live the furthest from it. People who call someone like me a bigoted racist because I don’t want to live in a neighborhood full of shitskin thugs and violence, while they themselves live in 99% white gated communities, and send their kids to expensive private schools JUST to keep their sons and daughters away from people like you. They only defend you because it makes them look like good people, and they’ll only do it as long as it doesn’t inconvenience them in any way. See celebrities who preach refugees welcome, but won’t take a single one into their mansion to live around their kids because they know that all you people do is rape and kill anything you csn get your hands on like the violent animals that you are.

It’s not just blacks though, it’s all shitskins really. Like mexicans, look at all the leftists in 2016 who said “if trump wins I’m moving to Canada!” Notice how NOT ONE said that they would move to Mexico? Now ask yourself why that is. (Hint: nobody wants to be anywhere near younif they’re white)

Attached: CC69CCAD-DB2E-497C-AB8C-65CCFFFFAD3D.jpg (320x484, 63K)

pools closed

>watching Black Panther at the movies
>intense fighting scene between protag and antag
>slouch down my seat and yell, "YO, THIS NIGGA FINNA BOUTTA GET DABBED ON"
>everyone laughs
>black guy sucks his teeth and says, "You aight, white boy"
>Hear "He cute" from one of the girls

we have niggers in our town and he beat them up for being a nigger with bling blong mobile phones, for being a subhuman

>dubliners

>i challenge you not to smile at all the next time a black person talks to you
you will discover something that day
there is nothing to discover about you. but one day you will discover death camps for nigs

exactly - we will have an Auschwitz- entertainment park for niggers .

>i challenge you not to smile
Showing your teeth is a sign of agression.

I am not nice to you. I prefer to pretend you don't exist
>stop being afraid of us
It is normal to be uncomfortable in the presence of large animals.
>dont laugh at things you do not find funny from us
you're never funny. That is a nervous laugh
>maintain eye contact
>stop being a wimp
Stop being non human
>i challenge you not to smile at all the next time a black person talks to you
I don't.
>you will discover something that day
What? That you aren't remotely articulate, interesting, civilised or funny? I know that

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Jow Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Attached: 1514477036785.jpg (1976x1623, 1.21M)

Attached: anons trip to the movies.jpg (742x429, 63K)

>The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them.

No, they aren't. they're gorillas. White women are only attracted to beasts when no suitable human male would have them. Only the mentally ill degenerates, about 7% of them.

>They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!
Wrong. The BBC is a myth. It's onbly desirable by whores and sheboons. High quality females do not have bucket sized cunts.

>When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.
Nope. The normal white males notices the beast and his first instinct is to find a way to kill it.
>No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Jow Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!
Lol. Evolutionary fit?
You're retards. You aren't even human just a pathetic remainder of monkeys.
You have achieved nothing and were always only good for one thing- slaves to anyone better than you which is everyone.
You only exist because we feed you.
And soon very soon we will once again have trees handging low burdened with your dead bodies.

are you saying one race is superior to another? interesting, please continue.

Attached: 1527789710714.jpg (951x637, 84K)

>tfw if you switch black with white, this post is true
>tfw aryan master sexgod race
>tfw nonwhite women see my blonde hair and blue eyes, and instinctually want me to impregnate them
Feels so fucking good.

Attached: chad.jpg (805x714, 185K)

Pretty much this, except I don't want to see them necked, just for them to return to Africa. American blacks are better educated and healthier, they could literally take over the entire continent if they wanted to. But they enjoy white culture and the white lifestyle too much, even though most would never admit that. They could literally be kangz 'n shit.

>black
>man

pick fucking one like you pick cotton

So Shlomo, you like BBC slamming into your keister?

Attached: JID.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>Why aren't you nice with us? Fucking racist
>Why are you nice with us? Fucking racist

Hitler numerals checked.

so what should i sneer at you instead?