Have there ever been notable people in history with black hair and brown eyes?

EVER?

Attached: BLACK.jpg (800x600, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-genghis-khan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ

Maybe /his/ for this, not political at all.

Plato

Attached: Jesus-Christ from Shroud.jpg (378x500, 28K)

Ghengis Khan

Bruce Lee
Mao

Attached: 1528336104366m.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Marx

Moctezuma, Crazy Horse, Wu Zetian, Chiang Kai Shek, Mao, I could go in forvever
>the absolute state of the average stormfag

Gorbachev, before he went gray

Attached: 6b19213510702193bd81c2034b1d8941.jpg (360x504, 64K)

>Conquering mostly uninhabited lands
>Scoring easy victories over opponents weakened by other wars
>Had nothing to offer
>Mongols contributed nothing to civilization
>Adopted conquered people's cultures because theirs sucked yak ass
>"Empire" soon split
>Mongolia a literal shithole still

Any WHITE people?

white people don't have black hair and brown eyes m8.

Duh....

Attached: dr-martin-luther-king-jr-2.jpg (453x345, 67K)

ghengis khan, the most notable conquerer and history, and shared ancestor of the most living humans in the world

Barack Obama

Attached: obama1.jpg (800x450, 69K)

Einstein

Attached: index.jpg (184x273, 3K)

Are there WHITE people with the darkest shade of brown (looks BLACK) and brown eyes?

Depends on if you consider Mediterranean people white.

brown eyes are NPCs

Larry Page

Attached: larry_page.jpg (240x327, 16K)

Meds, particularly the etruscan / roman variety, are the standard civilization by which very little of the caucasian race has risen to meet.

I'll just /thread this right here for you.

/thread

Italian reporting in
*flex*

Attached: DFAC6C51-1364-4C46-8B23-3EF8E42E686A.jpg (1536x2386, 508K)

history.com/news/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-genghis-khan

>For such an influential figure, very little is known about Genghis Kahn’s personal life or even his physical appearance. No contemporary portraits or sculptures of him have survived, and what little information historians do have is often contradictory or unreliable. Most accounts describe him as tall and strong with a flowing mane of hair and a long, bushy beard. Perhaps the most surprising description comes courtesy of the 14th century Persian chronicler Rashid al-Din, who claimed Genghis had red hair and green eyes. Al-Din’s account is questionable—he never met the Khan in person—but these striking features were not unheard of among the ethnically diverse Mongols.

> Genghis had red hair and green eyes

He's not notable. Everything he did was an executive order, which can just as easily be written away by the next executive.
His legacy is to be the answer to a game show question, "Who was the American Republic's only black President?"

>100% italian pure european white

Attached: 1512939055134.png (676x689, 25K)

and "tall" with "a long, busy beard" doesn't sound very East-Asian either, does it?

It was in pure jest. King nigger will be remembered as the clear decline in American history.

This is the way I feel too. Something about them is so lifeless, like they're missing a soul or something.
Maybe they're descended from aliens. Or maybe we're descended from aliens.

The Anglo doesn’t know what a tan is, stay mad inbred fuck.
The word is heating up & you people literally die from standing in the sun for too long

Only so many people actually have souls, user...

Despite this, not everyone with fair eye color has a soul either.

Attached: 1527798776677.jpg (980x716, 258K)

Most people really. This guy invented calculus(independently from Newton).

Attached: csm_LeibnizKopf1_2__e36d0cf240.jpg (620x300, 206K)

Unlike most Americans I can actually trade my ancestry with legal documents

Attached: 1515648789768456456.jpg (800x800, 101K)

Hmmm can't pinpoint what Roman did that, they seemed quite light haired...

Attached: romans.png (1920x1777, 468K)

Has there been a more world-changing invention than Tesla's own induction motor, before or since?

It's staggering how many people take for granted this man's great contributions. Terribly sad. I pray we never forget him or his gifts to us.

Richard Nixon.

hitler, kubla kahn, stalin and mao . just a brief highlight reel of black haired brown eyed men who changed history

name 1 blond who did. hard mode no alexander the great because every one knows the greeks were never blond

push comes to shove we have the greatest list of mass murderers in history. blonds better be wary lest they get their holes filled with dicks

I don't think there's any confirmation out there of what color tesla's eyes were

I wouldn't put too much faith in literal ancient records, user. Granted many of them were fair haired / eyed, there will never be any reliable records of the times.

Placing them in middle earth, I think it's safe to say the majority were not unlike the typical modern day Mediterranean.

Hitler had brown hair and blue eyes, and the other three aren't white so they don't count as people

Alexander the great, Tesla, Hernan Cortes, Joseph Goebbels, Codrenau, King Louis of France (one of them) and Shakespeare and Cromwell ect

Hitler had blue eyes and Mao had black eyes

>King Louis of France (one of them)
Kek

Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Aquinas, Cesar, Shakespeare.. the list is longer than for blond and blue eyes

Attached: william-shakespeare-15.jpg (900x675, 58K)

The only blonde ones I can think of is Alfred the great and Charlemagne.

>I wouldn't put too much faith in literal ancient records
Somehow, ancient records/historians were not prone to disinformation on the account of how someone looked.
And desu, they got bleached ad nauseam when they annexed gaul, not that they were not fair haired in bulk before that.

Most were white but not the pale Nordic type and they were mainly brown eyed and haired with some blondes and some blue eyed people.

>black hair
Doesn't exist. Unless you're a goth or Nippon nobility.

Pic related is Adolf's guide to Aryans....

Attached: aryan_lol.jpg (2937x1934, 1.95M)

>propaganda is a recent thing

Unfortunately this is not the case.

Tesla had grey eyes and brown hair, Alexander the great had two different colored eyes

>census regarding to how someone looked
Seems like a very recent thing if it even is.

yes of course I am sure a levantine guy like Malalas, who never set foot in Italy, who lived centuries after those people when the WRE had already collapsed, who is not considered by expert historians as reliable on pre Byzantine matters, was totally 100% reliable on this

Old Ben. Pic related.

Attached: Benitto_Mussolini_mugshot_1903.jpg (1600x977, 176K)

Checked and kekked

He is reported as saying that his genius was linked to his blue eyes.

Mozart
Leif Erikson
King tut

Attached: conservashits.jpg (263x249, 69K)

>mostly uninhabited lands
Khwarazm, China, Iran
>easy victories
The Cuman insurgency against the Mongols lasted 50 years. Despite all memes, the Hungarian campaign wasn't an easy ride either.

Also, Genghis khan was a redhead, kek. His Ilkhan (Persian Mongols) grandson had it recorded.

TESLA and GANDHI

>Hernan Cortes
blue, blonde
>Alexander
blonde

Wrong

Attached: N.Tesla.jpg (2563x3348, 1.4M)

This one wrote the first book with idea of space station and described how it can be done, young Wernher von Braun read the book and it motivated him to get into rocketery and shit and later on get murica on the Moon.

forgot pic, his name is Herman Potočnik

Attached: prenos (1).jpg (900x750, 137K)

The Romans, we wuz emperors and shieet.

Attached: 1529091642343.png (572x591, 664K)

BASED QUESTION MARK POSTER