Hello 4channers!

Hello 4channers!

Just a friendly redditor passing by interested in taking part of this community. Just like ya'll I love dank memes and I wanted to experience the birthplace of the dankest of memes in person (or like I usually put it: the craddle of the voice of our generation).

So please teach me more about the memetic headquarters you call Jow Forums, like what is a "trip" or a "get", or what is greentext?

And don't worry, I'm one of you! I love the peep frogs and the kot memes!

Teach me your ways senpai, I will be patient and not disappoint you! :D

Attached: smug reddit.png (1000x1000, 78K)

hi

How much karma do you have?

How much karma do you have my dick nigger

Fuck off jew.

base

Base my dick nigger

nigger dick

Nigger dick my dick nigger

suck

Begone foul nigress

Up vote

You should ask BTW this is the most normie board on the website and most people on /soc/ only go on /soc/ or maybe /b/ on occasion to feel edgy.

upvote

Honestly asking right now, why are the jewish people so damn based?

Honestly asking right now, why are the jewish people so damn based my ass faggot
suck a dick nigger

Attached: 1521838432460.jpg (301x167, 8K)

Hello 4channers!

Just a friendly redditor passing by interested in taking part of this community. Just like ya'll I love dank memes and I wanted to experience the birthplace of the dankest of memes in person (or like I usually put it: the craddle of the voice of our generation).

So please teach me more about the memetic headquarters you call Jow Forums, like what is a "trip" or a "get", or what is greentext?

Attached: 4chan_pol_logo.png (500x500, 300K)

Hello 4channers!

Ask >>/b/

Nice copypasta btw

Hello 4channers!

Attached: 187.jpg (2952x3422, 1.76M)

Why do we have a thread like this every day. Whit shit like this the only thing that you achieve is helping the cancer spread. Try doing something original instead of wasting your time. Originality and quality posting is the only thingh that can keep the board alive. Come on, lets do something fun and new.

Ask >>/b/
Nice copypasta btw my ass faggot

>I wanted to experience the birthplace of the dankest of memes in person

Too bad you're at least 5 years too late.But you're free to rot here in this shit end of the internet with us.

>being this new
We have this thread nearly everyday