Why do americans put so much sugar in their food?

why do americans put so much sugar in their food?

Attached: 0-shutterstock_386562370.jpg (700x465, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m_iXh_iwrwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They like to fatten their women up so only niggers will fuck them

Y'all niggas eat sugarcanes?

youtu.be/m_iXh_iwrwA

Honestly this one can be chocked up to basically 4 reasons that work together -

1.) Prosperity (I'm talking post-WWII) causing sugar to be widely available
2.) Capitalism encouraged easily-marketable fads, allowing fast food eateries to become widespread and succesful by just adding a bit of sugar
3.) Boomer generation (WWII soldiers' kids) raised basically as big children for many people means they kept childish habits (like lots of sugar) well into adulthood
4.) Precedence and normality, where ever since those above situations the public has been shifting more and more to sweeter options as the normal, so more sugar must be added for it to appear "sweet", etc

just my take on it

corn syrup became the can shug replacement in the 60s,cane sugar imports--------->see this------->In the U.S., sugar tariffs and quotas keep imported sugar at up to twice the global price since 1797,[25] while subsidies to corn growers cheapen the primary ingredient in HFCS, corn. Industrial users looking for cheaper replacements rapidly adopted HFCS in the 1970s.[26][27]
go to 3 or 4 711s,see how many fatsos work there
know that they chomp on what they sell for break,

i like sugar

It's because you're a country of bigass niggas that's why

Attached: average american poster.jpg (615x346, 29K)

it tastes good.

Nice.

Attached: 1525976488581.gif (404x402, 872K)

No u

Attached: 1496638647053.gif (480x270, 46K)

No we're a country of big bois because of the sugar not the other way around dum bongo

They like sweet things in their life.

Attached: 1492545576210.jpg (678x761, 67K)

I don't

wtf

Pretty much everything here contains high fructose corn syrup and capitalism came back to bite us in the ass so we can't afford the good stuff.

Attached: 1529084723581.jpg (597x589, 69K)

Dude, you are American, so go out and buy a rifle and hunt some good stuff. While at it, you will meet other people doing the same who will talk more about the good stuff. You don't even need to shoot any animals, just get in and join with those guys.

Listen American, this is nowadays your Real Underground. And you bet those guys appreciate it. Been there seen it done that.
>south west Oregon a few years ago
>the first thing they did was they handed me a scoped hunting rifle
>then they seated me on a bed of a truck
>off we went
>fun af
>real af

Lack of regulation by the government. God forbid that they regulate safety standards while socializing agriculture and power.

at least they have food

The freer the market the freer the people.

Attached: bitten.gif (500x281, 658K)

the freer the prison the freer the prisoners
hurrrrrrr

Attached: what.jpg (243x207, 5K)

Boom