Makes profile on several dating/fetish sites

>makes profile on several dating/fetish sites
>send a message to everyone
>get 3 responses from over weight black women all of which ghosted me.
>self esteem fucked up worse.

Attached: 6c29b9bd7c41ca6002481de72f85072e.jpg (800x680, 100K)

yeah but who are you quoting

My life.

Oh its a spam response... well that suckes..

Same. Stopped trying years ago

Nigger

lameo

Attached: 2c.jpg (640x360, 38K)

who cares?
is your worth as a person dependent on this?
do you think you're the only one with social issues or way worse issues?
focus on being happy either way and put yourself out there where you can and eventually you'll probably find someone but if you put the pussy on the pedestal and cry everytime it doesn't work then you'll just giveup which I guess is ok also not everyone needs a relationship to be happy though most want some socialization
just remember you're a special and someone out there would definitly value and appreciate you
probabably

Attached: act.jpg (648x934, 114K)

Liar

I just want to buy it.

if all you want is the sex then yeah go ahead I guess
its really not that big a deal

>its really not that big a deal
Spoken like someone whos never gone without it.

you shouldn't assume things as you could be completely 100% wrong
but if it bothers you alot then pay for it, have it and then see how you feel
I doubt you will feel much different or have any easier time finding real relationship if that is what you also want

Attached: 1529004958186.jpg (518x342, 72K)

How and where? Its illigal to buy sex.

I think in Nevada they have some really fancy old style whore houses.
Or in Vegas I think they have regular paid women that will go to your hotel room for like an hour for some money.
And im sure theres plenty of black market stuff but thats more risky.
I've never done anything like that myself but im sure if you want it enough you could get it.
Vegas is a fun place to vacation! lol

Bullies.
mah nigga

Attached: 6f0cfb6b72851a16785734599eaa8fe4cae3d286_hq.jpg (719x583, 50K)

I plan on going there one day. Just can't at the moment or in the near future. It sucks. Id be better off just trying to find a real relationship yeah, but I have no idea how thatll ever happen again. I've been an alcoholic for 5 years and am 23. I'm sobering up and hope that'll help. I used to drink these feelings away, but now there just driving me insane.

Attached: d3905d6515c6510cc370abfa49d39d6e.jpg (720x720, 67K)

people can change
perspectives can change
sometimes things feel really bad and like you can't conquer them but then you get over it and you just don't care anymore and its like damn that feels alot better
in the moment you rarely think that way especially when you're young but its true

23 btw is very young
many people don't have relationships or sex into their late 20's and even later sometimes.
you got plenty of time.

If you just want sex find like a Japanese or Chinese sex worker in the back few pages of your local free alternative newspaper or go to a strip club. Many strippers will have sex in the vip room for 100 bucks or so. Like every state literally has human traffickers that import Asian girls who don't speak English who are set up in apartments and are just expected to fuck strangers who call them all day and night. Cops don't really care they've told me unless they're underage. Getting a good relation ship takes time and luck but if you just need to get your rocks off go fuck one of those whores and you'll at least get that anxiety off of you for a while

Ill keep that in mind. Few asians around my area, but strip club maybe. Ill just have to look into.

>23 btw is very young
>many people don't have relationships or sex into their late 20's and even later sometimes.
>you got plenty of time.
All this deluded shit makes you sound like a woman

Lose some weight you fat FUCK

Attached: 5B6C72F6-5955-445B-9362-558FBDB52247.jpg (1920x1059, 391K)

kot kot kot

5'9 and 155 lbs