Let's all hate Australia!

Let's all hate Australia!

Attached: e1da32bf0d2958b19ba5a1d3a100d7fb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Australia has cool snakes pic related.

Attached: 42E0D005-48B5-4517-9876-340517F25FC2.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

Ok

Well that was quick and easy.

t. Dukeposter who got BTFOd

>be American
>hate what's better than you
>don't even realise

Australia is pretty communist

Is it because we have decent healthcare?

>why are all americans not on welfare fleeing to Australia?

>impliying your NEET ass will ever get there. Fox doesn't even want the grapes cause they're so gay

I find it hillarious an american can hate on anyone. The general view across the world is.. americans are fat, useless and compleatly ignorant.

An entire population so hated for these facts that they (instead of doing something about it) are now numb to it.

Whats with all these australians

Shut up and just be glad you are not shot yet and survied school.

no

But Aus is the best country

Attached: laughing weiro.jpg (694x488, 18K)

man, the butthurt is glorious

Attached: 1520732653589.png (5520x3560, 687K)

It'll be the only inhabitible country in 20 years.

fuck off we're full

On holiday you silly cunt. If I have to prove it you have to wright sorry along the length of your cock.

based!!!
the AMERICAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

No.

too many 'r's to fit

He can surely fit "soz" on there.

>soz
KYS

Nice dodge you cowardly faggot. Don't have enough cock for any apology. I'd kiss you on the mouth because you're basically a woman.

Fine. I'm sorry I pissed you off while you were menstruating. Hope that blood clears from your vagina soon bitch.

I'm just angry from dinner. I didn't mean to get into this argument with you. I was just trying to be funny. I hope you have a good night mate.

>angry from dinner
You can’t just say that. Story time now.

kot kot kot kot

So I'm eating dinner near the sea and some bozo selling handbags wanders past with 20 bags on his arm and knocks over my plate. Says I have to buy the bag cause I got sauce on the bottom of one so I lay the guy out and then the waiter comes running up flailing his arms and the police show up and arrest the guy and I finishe my dinner then they charge me for the plate that fell on the floor. Obviously I get in a massive argument and they don't even give me a limoncello at the end.