If I have blue eyes, am I white?

If I have blue eyes, am I white?

I am from the island of Crete, in Greece. I have dirty blonde/light brown hair, and I am 6'4" and drink a lot of milk, because that seems to be a point of contention here.

>inb4 ahmed and nigger rapebaby trolls
>inb4 roaches

Attached: FLG-Virals_Jan-18_Blue-Eyes-Brown-Eyes-798x418.jpg (798x418, 60K)

i have blue eyes. i'm so sorry user.

Attached: Snapchat-1015776411.jpg (494x960, 63K)

if you're seeking approval/validation from a Chinese basket weaving forum than you should really reevaluate your life

you're probably a pretty good looking guy then. where are you from

>ahmed is literally whiter than most of Jow Forums

Attached: 1509673766445.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

no, I am curious what you people consider me as.
I know in the real world, I am white, but don't care about all your white genocide antics because I am the Mediterranean kind.

Varg can you please fuck off

wow, observing your phenotype, thats pretty r a r e

What color is your skin. An image would be the best way to determine if you are white.

No only people with green eyes are white. Blue eyes is some kind of monkey fucker abomination .

you're Greek. The label "white" is meaningless.

I'm trying to take pictures, but the lighting completely changes with every tilt.

I tan very well, but am pale in the winters. Right now I'm approaching a New Jersey orange.

Mind if I ask why

Listen , poosti ,
Blue eyes = Armenian plateau mutation, year 8000 BC.

All of you white*id fuckers are warmongers including me . Fuck satan jews BTW, even if we only marginally higher for our nobility. The jews are the gutter oil of today's Faith.

i'm not sure if i believe you. could you go find a group of black guys and say, "whats up my niggas!" then report back on what happens?

If you tan well that is points off for being white. I'm white and I don't tan. I sunburn even after driving for 20 minutes.

Yuro-inbreds will never admit their '''''''''''''white''''''''''' shitholes are nearing collapse.

Attached: pSmxDksyUp0.jpg (1382x990, 245K)

Green eye color is the rarest color found around the world, and it is estimated that only around 2% of the world's population has green colored eyes. Green eye color is a result of a mild amount of pigmentation in the eye with a golden tint"

Only 2% of the world is truly white. Feelsgoodman.

Damn you must get a lot of girls. You're pretty handsome user. What ancestry do you have?

No. But you're a faggot.

Attached: 1523484732336.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

100% paki sand nig

because it's a D/C tactic. European is much more appropriate imo
you don't understand my point do you?

>tattoo on his neck reaffirming his whiteness
lmfao, americans aren't white

So is your """ blacked""" jewrealm
P.S: Gassem all

Green eyes are the best eyes if we're allowed to be honest on this board.

Drink yanide, kike

What if one is green and the other is like OPs?

Are you greek or macedonian?

im not white

Attached: A.png (744x222, 37K)

Proto indo European

ive seen this meme is this implying that irish arent huwhite??

Yes, are you a summerfag?

Plenty of people like to say Irish and Slavs aren't white. The purity spiraling never ends.

AH! A mandela effect flip! Lord, it's so nice to see a normal eye without that dark ring on the outside. Is this just a temporary exception or will the original human anathome resurface? Anyway, thanks for posting this, I apriciate it!

Attached: 459995-spongebob-square-pants-big-eyes.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Do you have sex with other men?

1 Falafel mit Alles, extra scharf.

What's the difference between a greek and a turk?

I really do not give a fuck.

Cretans are master race Greeks, I haven't seen a Cretan who had blue eyes and didn't look White as fuck. Other ones who don't also look White too.

Crete is absolutely beautiful island. Been there once. How is the refugee situation in there?

10/10 would have babies with

Why not?
You look white, now the only important part is beeing able to identify as such and integrate in white society. There are also white people in northern kashmir you uneducated pleb.

i don't look white; i'm literally brown user.

They are white though

no, but i have sex with your mother

No refugees. they dont care to stay

once upon a time your people were

Blue eyes is nigger-tier. Brown hair and brown eyes is the phenotype that made civilization progress.

Attached: varg nigger.jpg (1018x1024, 107K)

>too stupid to understand how a caste system works
you're basically an aryan, bud.

I’m exactly like you, same color eyes...
...and I’m Puerto Rican!

WOMP WOMP!

Attached: DF4CB652-46C7-4792-8D5E-EF920EE232C0.jpg (640x1024, 89K)

You have it wrong user san, it all comes down to the pinkness of your nipples

>blue eyes
fuck off my board with your shitty below /b/ tier post, peasant.

Attached: diversity-eyes.jpg (384x1052, 42K)

the white test: when change your babies diaper do you throw it

A. In the trash
B. Out the window into the street

if you answered A. you're probably white

Bluer than you, ahmed.

Attached: eye.png (1213x690, 1.81M)

That's the civilization test, not the whiteness test

Well, I guess that you aren't really Greek. My mother isn't interested in sand niggers so you are out of luck.

Attached: Greek-or-Muslim.jpg (420x287, 16K)

you what the problem is with Puerto ricans?

well its a trend i noticed in the ethnically populated part of my town, chicken bones too.

good, therefore she is interested in me

cutie

Greeks are orthodox, you can meme title a screenshot whatever you want

therefore she is interested in me

Only because your country is civilized doesn't mean shitskins are, nicaraguans here throw everything into the rivera making a chaos in the rainy season, while qhite costaricans dispense of their trash properly

what are contacts? looks fake as fuck. nice try mudshat.

Port of Reeking, why do your people throw chicken bones on the ground instead of the trash? can you stop please.

got any pics of white costa rican QTs?

Who gives a shit what these fucking autismos think? Look at your hand, retard - does it look white?
There's no prize for proving you're white on Jow Forums, just more dumb purity spiraling. Like being white is doing Europe any good right now? Look at them. They're too chickenshit to direct their anger at the people actually wiping them out, so they come here to bitch and moan at fellow whites in a pointless pissing contest while they're all being legislated and raped out of existence. That's why we're not doing too good, too: There is no cohesion among whites on the left or right or center. The left thinks it's taboo, the right wants your 23andMe results to prove you're white despite having dark eyes or hair, and the center doesn't give a damn about the browning of the world. This shit is how whites die out. Stop begging these fucking idiots for approval, all you're going to get is extinction.

>paki
>sand nig
pick one

cute

I'm italian, have brown hair and eyes, and everyone thinks I'm white.

I have blue eyes but I live in America now. Draw your own conclusions