Stereotype

>be Brazilian
>everyone outside of your country thinks you speak Spanish
>everybody thinks you play football
>everyone thinks you love Samba and Carnaval
>everyone thinks that you live in a forest and you see exotic animals every day and we take the ride in the trees to go to school
>Spanish is different from Portuguese and Spanish will not help you understand
>our team sucks and we will not win this year's cup

reality:
>Be Brazilian
>get out on the street be robbed
>go home and exit to the street again and take a shot in an attempted assault
>survive and die in the hospital because our doctors are a real shit
>and die without ever having gone to college because you will not get out of the fundamental of so horrible that our education is

Attached: 35240473_261557304581349_6408966017455751168_n.png (500x500, 247K)

Subbed!

I remember hearing about a big gasoline shortage because truck drivers chimped out and went on strike. How did that work out?

the truck drivers went on strike because the price of diesel went up a lot and we have a law that if a person rises the price of gasoline everyone has to climb together there can only be difference of cents and as we have no rail system we can only take things by highway there that the truck drivers rage, the diesel was high they could not make the trip because their gain would be low so they went on strike, but practically it worked like that, people rushed to the markets to buy food, so they were stealing food, gas and everything they could and fought to get gas at the stations because the truck drivers did not let anything in the cities because they locked the highways

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 16K)

Sounds like a shithole country. Even more so than Germany became over the last couple of years thanks to those crazy mudslime fanatics. Are most of your girls at least superhot or is it just a meme?

So you don't go into the jungle to collect fruit for breakfast each morning?

>Are most of your girls at least superhot or is it just a meme?
From what I've head a lot of them have dicks like Thai ladyboys, but I did hear that from a couple Hondurans I used to work with so take that as you will.

the country is a great shit, but we have pretty women, yes, even more in the south, where I live, the majority here has Portuguese, Dutch, Italian or German descent, but there are parts of Brazil that have very ugly women, north of brazil and center - west and within favelas of rio de janeiro and são paulo

here an example of an ugly woman what we call "favelada"

Attached: 248997_485953324845877_728971191_n.jpg (459x600, 33K)

No, if I lived in the extreme north of Brazil maybe it was a truth

shes not ugly

In Brazil, we think it's ugly.

and pretty girls like that

Attached: 34036966_813485855507536_5291795833505710080_n.jpg (603x960, 76K)

ok then

Attached: 1511142829042.png (324x207, 158K)

we do not like favelada because besides being ugly is usually involved with trafficker or already fucked with everybody, I sent the photo of a favelada ebony, but it is not only ebony, has faveladas white, as well as there are beautiful girls who are ebony

cool
didnt really understand the second part but thats fine
my english isnt perfect either

Attached: 1499656908843.jpg (193x193, 6K)

I'm sorry, I'm using the translator because I'm too lazy to write and reason in English so I put everything in the translator

uma delicia

Attached: akko2.png (391x330, 111K)

UMA DELICA

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Delicia*

>whines about stereotypes
>"me no talk engrish but me go to engrish site to blogpost very shit and deprecate my own country :D"

You do realize what you're doing, and that you sound like a massive underage, right?

Attached: 1519330937355.jpg (495x495, 42K)

>be Ukrainian people
>Everyone think then you eat fat
>Everyone think you are a Cossack
>Everyone think you love a Bandera
>Everyone of russian think you are a Nazi (big ths to Solovyev)
Real Ukraine
>Half of us know who is the Bandera
>Nazi only in imagine of Russian
>Nobody see the Cossacks
>We dont love fat

>Spanish is different from Portuguese and Spanish will not help you understand
Objectively false.

>be New Zealander
>dont want to kill yourself

reality
>be New Zealander
>want to kill yourself