Anime needs to be purged from this board, anime is a curse...

Anime needs to be purged from this board, anime is a curse, a detriment to western civilisation as it latches onto impressionable young men and leaves them effeminate onions boys.

animefags are pathetic

Attached: 1529633671400.jpg (2000x1328, 563K)

I finally understand why aspies are so attracted to anime despite being repulsed by regular human interaction. Hear me out.

So when you have autism your senses are dulled, right? Well, with anime, each characters' features, (physical & personality) are accentuated to such a degree that they register to the aspie's sensory-deficient brain at a similar level as ordinary features might excite the neurotypical. Let's take a closer look:

In anime:
>Cute = Fuckhuge eyes, babyish personality, stammering & clumsy

>The protagonist is invariably shy, sort of goofy, but also gluttonous, often gorging on food in the same manner that shut-in spergs often do to relieve stress.

>Personality traits are constantly reinforced by overplayed tendencies towards certain behaviours. Having a hobby means talking about nothing else, ever

>Emotions - portrayed to their extremes, sometimes accompanied by unnatural, drawn-out vocalizations, with the camera remaining on the characters face for extended periods, as if to provide a cue to the viewer that there are FEELINGS on display

>Everyone is constantly agreeable & unassuming, friendship groups are tight-knit & rarely experience turbulence, satisfying fantasies of unconditional social acceptance without fear of humiliation or rejection

>Girls are cardboard cutouts, uninterested in sex, eliminating the complications of having to relate to the opposite sex

>Characters are infantilized in an aesthetic sense, exhibit childlike personalities that resemble your typical sperg's, helping them to regress to a time before they were forced to cope with the dreadful anxiety of being expected to act like a grown-up

>This helps to create a character who the aspie can easily relate to, yet unlike the viewer, the hero succeeds despite his many peculiarities and neurological deficits and is in fact appreciated for his 'unique personality'

>While sex is mostly avoided in order to protect sperg from recalling uncomfortable feelings, if sexual contact -is- dealt with, it is usually done so in a way which precludes the protagonist from having to initiate any romantic engagements himself, a prospect that would otherwise frighten the aspie

>This is handled in a number of different ways, such as an accidental fall which curiously results in the main character groping the female, but in any case it will most commonly involve only light sexual contact, which is often more than adequate for the touch-sensitive sperg (see: Jeffrey Dahmer)

>Oftentimes, sexual and romantic duties, when they are featured, will be transferred to a domineering and abusive woman who, despite constantly deriding the main character, secretly possesses latent feelings of lust for the hero, and will carry the burden of all sexual advances without discomforting the spergbeast audience.

>One advantage of this approach is that it taps into the abusive relationship between the spergie and his mother and the faint glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, she retains at least some tiny pocket of vestigial love for the autistic freak, and even more grimly, the hope that he might some day get a girlfriend who can assume the mothers role in that hatred-filled relationship

Decent theory but I still think it's because of their lack of overall human contact. The exact same reason why asspies are attracted to orientals to such an extent they deny all potential contact with white women in pursuit of their "pure waifu" despite orientals having very little secondary sexual characteristics and looking like children in general.

Lack of human contact leads to false expectations perpetuated by animaymays. We should deport all our autists to Japan and let them deal with the social epidemic however they wish.

Also being 25 or over and posting anime is truly is a sign you've failed at life.

Animefags OUT

i would come here more often if there wasn't so many of those faggots

Preaching to the crowd. When someone snipes Gookmoot in cold blood I hope all the weeb boards are eradicated as well. The less beta virgin basedboys on Jow Forums, the better.

Me in pic

Nice copypasta lad

You're a failure and a virgin. Stop posting on Jow Forums. Go get a girlfriend.

thanks

>muh copypasta
t. lonely and sexually frustrated.

Lonely yes, sexually frustrated nah

Maybe get a girlfriend then.

Ye, i know i should

Noooooo I don't wanna!

Attached: 42342342.jpg (600x688, 49K)

>these are unironic Jow Forums users in 2018
What the fuck happened?

Le based oldfag telling everyone how they should post

Attached: 23423423.jpg (692x1024, 73K)

Wonder why no one out of 7 billion people loves you? Is it because you ugly? Have no game or social skills? Sorry you cant compete weakling simian.

Tell me again about how great Jow Forums used to be grandpa

You kids are lonely and unable to compete with me. No game or social skills. Immense sexual frustration is why youre mad. You will never amount to anything poorfags.

That's a bad story!

Quite frankly, there really isn't enough anime on this board.

btfo lonely loser
And that's a good thing. The less of your beta virgin weebs on Jow Forums, the better. Shut the fuck up, pathetic lonelyfag. You make Americans look weak by this post alone.

There's nothing wrong with posting things you like

Attached: 34535434.png (1359x1746, 1.41M)

Actually there is. Now get on my level, virgin.

Attached: 1497928133507.jpg (1224x864, 246K)