What are your guilty pleasures, Jow Forums?

What are your guilty pleasures, Jow Forums?

Attached: 463456363463.png (1060x1302, 718K)

Trap hentai

go away russian hacker

Shitposting.

Attached: Yuuko.png (558x380, 206K)

I masturbate in front of old men online for validation

Attached: 1502044800049.png (668x720, 346K)

he said GUILTY pleasures frend

What?

Attached: HHGGG.png (223x236, 95K)

Drawing to ease suicidal thoughts and release emotion, only to feel worse because I suck at drawing

Just realised I don't have any. I spend over 100kr = 20 USD on apples almost every week though.

based

paul blart mall cop

But Jow Forums is one of my guilty pleasures...
Well, the more you practice, the better you are going to be at it. I think patience is the key here. I would probably learn to draw too, if I had any.
Nice. I used to think everyone had something that brings them pleasure with a little bit of shame/regret with it.

That’s good, I drink 2-3 liters of water everyday

You’re right, but I should worded that better: I’m not exactly bad, but I’ve got a lot to improve, I just don’t like my art or art style, because it’s always changing

What are you doing with all those apples?

You

Attached: 19AAB3AD-5F00-49EF-BF39-DDAB6FE18CDA.jpg (500x496, 103K)

Remi the Flan

There is another thing to it, as I have noticed. There are very few artists that actually like their art. Even the slightest errors in their work can make most of them throw an almost perfectly fine drawing away as garbage.

I'm eating them. I can get through 8 apples in a day. They have replaced candy for me.

It is true, but I dislike my art not because of the flaws here and there, but rather it’s just I never put effort into it nowadays, and the ones I really did put effort into never got any recognition, so it just isn’t great.
Hope you’re doing better Russia

Oh well, I just hope you keep it up. Art is something this world can never have a surplus of.

Very true indeed, of all kinds of art as well, music, digital, classical, animated, 2d, 3D, it’s good getting new stuff

femdom

We had a couple of great artists here, but they don't like to share their art all that often. Also, a couple of really good musicians.

That’s unfortunate, I’ll Go start a drawthread on the weekend to help getting used to others seeing them.
Have a good week Russia.

Thanks, Poland. Best of luck to you as well!