Absolute state of white women

Attached: tumblr_oby0xapzqR1uxvrrjo2_540.jpg (540x737, 101K)

Attached: tumblr_oby0xapzqR1uxvrrjo3_540.jpg (540x733, 77K)

These are obviously fakes.

I can't tell who is who. Men and women talk like each other now.

No, niggers talk like women.

>be white
>be rich
>be well educated
>be muscular and well trained
>no women crazy over my dick

Why?

Do you smile?

Literally the same.

Women are weird, the PUA stuff told me they're attracted to rich guys or guys who put effort into self improvement (like lifting) or socially skilled guys or whatever....

And now that's only older women, the younger girls literally want retarded boyfriends.

Maybe you're just a faggot?

doesn't that Sound like pols dreamgirl?

get off Jow Forums raude

male butter face

Artificial and homosexual

Have you tried being taller the 5"5?

nords have no sense of humor that's why you gotta make her laugh

I am 185 cm (6"1). Dick is actually pretty huge as well at 19 cm.

probably
maybe

To me it seems that some people have personalities that get them laid while some people don't. I have been with 8 girls so its not like I am a virgin, and a few days ago two girls did literally invite me and my friends to hang out, and most of the focus was on me. They should have been an easy lay but I somehow fucked it up. I guess I didn't respond to their attention correctly.

my humor is pretty weird and few girls and even guys get it. Sometimes I can make an entire room burst into laughter, but at that point I am drunk and just wildly throwing darts into the board until something sticks.

you care too much
stop caring and women will do the work for you
ZFG! zero fucks given

just b confident

Bigger dick, slightly shorter stature (like centimetres).

>some people have personalities that get them laid while some people don't
Young white women basically don't do anything besides pity sex, if you're not someone they pity or not someone who asks for sex, you're not getting any.

I want a relationship and I think that's why I only attract older women. I just can't force myself onto someone.

I like this advice
>stop talking to women and women will talk to you
Hehe

>coalburner
>Jow Forums's dreamgirl

>drunk idiot
>gets rejected even by a nigger
>throws a hissy fit
nah

I absolutely do care too much and think way too much. Can you expand caring too much. What should I care about and what shouldn't I care about?

WOG SOCKET

get into fights, go on adventures, basically rack up as many life experiences as you can that would be my advice nord-user

Did you let her be your wog socket user

I...just. ...can't. ..

Attached: Dia Blow Literally Shaking.jpg (1280x1070, 817K)

He’s learning. They like to control, so they like retarded men. Act retarded.

I am actually going to california for a week or two soon, just to see the mecca of degeneracy before its too dangerous to be there, so that is a start.

5"5 is pretty optimal height. Manlets are practically gods.

have you tried being urself?

>face
>height
>frame
That's all there is to it. Money and muscles are only of secondary importance.

Fight a bunch of spics

This is true. Prepare for pussy paradise fuckers. i had 3 invites just this week.

funny how everyone on pol has big dicks when average is like 17cm (7inches) . lol

As the saying goes, "BEGONE THOT"

>THOT
Stop using nigger words