Is it over, Jow Forums?

Is it over, Jow Forums?

Attached: itsover.jpg (667x954, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLbhFYEdfbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y28Diszaoo4
youtube.com/watch?v=JjlnE1ZqpVE
ia801505.us.archive.org/35/items/gov.uscourts.dcd.197752/gov.uscourts.dcd.197752.1.0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Doomp eet"

Attached: 15153463645574.jpg (220x229, 21K)

>Thinks Gods can be controlled by (((men)))

Attached: 3ac.jpg (1068x701, 60K)

fuck you're right
its truly never over

two bogdanoffs with one stone

Attached: sminem.jpg (428x370, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VLbhFYEdfbQ

They will regret that.

kek

can somebody give me a quick rundown?

But who controls the sminem ? Im affraid now.

Attached: 11245.jpg (1280x720, 21K)

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

They wont be very benevolent after this.

> *bzzt*
> *bzzt*
> Yes, Bogdanoff?
> Activate the Bogdabots
> Khorosho

Attached: puhelinsoitto.jpg (1091x725, 70K)

i guess he didn't get to make the call this time

yes, all is lost

>namefagging

They still get one more call....

No one can control Sminem, that is why he is always smiling.

Attached: 1529465488368.jpg (503x746, 42K)

Was getting caught part of their plan?

It's the deep breath before the plunge

youtube.com/watch?v=y28Diszaoo4

Attached: 9.png (328x277, 76K)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

It was part of the plan

youtube.com/watch?v=JjlnE1ZqpVE

Attached: 35882164_2068877633435867_2100765497720045568_n.jpg (395x402, 41K)

Bounjour, gentlemen

Dump eet

Dump eet again

Attached: the BOGG.png (500x555, 52K)

So it begins. The greatest crypto dump of our time.

you guys read this?

ia801505.us.archive.org/35/items/gov.uscourts.dcd.197752/gov.uscourts.dcd.197752.1.0.pdf

Attached: happening.jpg (358x312, 23K)

p u r e
k i n o

Attached: 1517600385888.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

This is all loaded b******* they're just a couple of dudes were very well connected who worship the devil and now they are arrested and will be facing penalties for their crimes against humanity. They are no better than the Rothschilds and they are certainly not in contact with Archangel Michael or Gabriel unbiblical drivel

Attached: 1515612474240.png (408x450, 35K)

Hold your portfolio, hold your portfolio, sons of bitcoin and tether, my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of the market fails, when we forsake our investments and sell all our belongings but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered companies when the age of crypto comes crashing down, but it is not this day ! This day we bump ! By all that you hold dear in this good market, I bid you to buy , men of crypto

"was getting caught was part of their plan"
of course

Why are these weirdos considered /ourguys/? I've never really understood this.

It's not like we have any choice. They could shut down Jow Forums with a single phone call.

Attached: SMINƎM.png (635x476, 174K)

THIS IS BLUMPFS FAULT

Attached: soros.jpg (1546x1380, 699K)

>le bogdanberg talmudic e-celeb twins
le epic meme xd

ACTIVATE SAMSON OPTION NAO

T-they cut the head of the snake

Uh guys

Attached: 07F6AC10-CDF6-4972-8945-6EEA6A3A39D1.png (315x145, 71K)

Don't they have royal connections?

>They certainly have ties with some of Europe's old noble families.

>Their grandmother who raised them was a member of the noble Kolowrat family of Bohemia who sent shock waves through European high society by getting pregnant by their grandfather -- the African American tenor Roland Hayes while she was married to another man.

subjugate

Attached: 1523857098902.jpg (1439x1425, 1.35M)

They are descended from the Osten-Sacken, Kolowrat, Colloredo-Mannsfeld and Bogdanoff (Christianised Tatar family) noble houses.
They have pumped and dumped roasties from multiple royal families as well.
The whole Bogdanoff meme is true, they just LARP as irrelevant Z list celebrities as an act to hide the fact that Jews, globalists and every other faction of the NWO bows to them. They are the power behind the throne of the NWO, the Jews are just a public image for the NWO.
This arrest is a ruse to deflect attention from them as more awareness spreads of their existence.

Attached: bogtruth.jpg (792x684, 129K)

if they are so rich could they not afford better plastic surgery?

Womp womp

Attached: 1637FD95-60ED-4445-AE6D-6DF9FF3F966F.jpg (499x516, 79K)

you think its plastic surgery? Its CRISPR

also how are they twins when the one on the right looks like he is 20 years older than the other?

It takes multiple readings of their literature and much extra researching, but if you grasp the understanding (both the cryptic and the literal) of their works than you will understand their ideology and motivations.

Attached: bogideology.jpg (475x473, 35K)

Macron moves against the Bog.

Attached: turnandface.png (599x477, 602K)

More like "You have a collect call from France national prison. You must accept these charges. Connecting now."

Calm down, user, it's all part of the big plan.

Attached: bogda macron.jpg (480x480, 31K)

I know bogs are in contact with ayy lmao, but whats their civilian life cover in france? Why are they actually known to normies?

LOAD THE KOREA FUD

can i get a quick rundown?

I think the Bogdabots have been tweaked to affect clothing, just how far are these two going to go?

Attached: bog.jpg (540x319, 20K)

Crypto still falling!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 15.28.32.png (1208x395, 56K)

... the absolute state of you..

This is some dragonball shit right here, they keep evolving into more and more power versions of themselves.
digits well deserved

>5d chess

nice

Fucking mods
Memes aside this is why everyone makes fun of them, because they see "Oh wow those anons are having fun? I better take a break from sucking cock and ruin their fun right now!"

Nice meme

Put me in the screenscap leddit

it's over
all hope for europe is lost

w-wait, is this real?
it cant be
i dont know what to say. I just cant believe it

>reposting the same 3 memes that have been around for 5-10 years over and over again is fun

This is why everyone makes fun of Jow Forumsddit. You'd think the largest board on Jow Forums would be capable of generating new content, but you guys circle-jerk about dead memes.

Attached: 1513938751260.jpg (1890x1630, 153K)

Oh, I should add that only 1 of those memes is organic Jow Forums material, everything else was adopted from other boards that are more creative.

t. shadow mod

WRITE OLEV ON TITS
WRITE OLEV ON TITS
WRITE OLEV ON TITS

Shut the fuck up mod, there was a perfectly fine thread and you moved it to bant because you're a cocksucking faggot and us having fun interrupted you sucking off your boyfriend

The news is actually real, bogs have been arrested

This thread is a perfect illustration why mods are and will always be huge cockgobbling faggots.

why dont mods just delete threads that have gay memes instead of moving them here