Do yuros actually take pics/vids of the prepubescent kids on the beach naked?

Do yuros actually take pics/vids of the prepubescent kids on the beach naked?

Attached: image.jpg (500x351, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15193530
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prolly.

Attached: 11C6362A-CD23-4AA1-B706-535854D14CFE.jpg (640x920, 83K)

They don't see anything sexual about it.
Unlike Americans who can't stop thinking of pedophilia when they see literally any child live or in a picture clothed or not. The US is sick with the forbidden fruit mentality.

Yeah, unlike Americans we don't routinely rape our own children and think that is good parenting

> flag
> we don't routinely rape our own children

Hmmmmmmmm

This.

Yeah, base you ideas off of one prolific paedo and not the stats that show child abuse of all forms is way more prevalent in the United States

Well the country is how many times bigger than yours? Also things like child abuse are known not to be investigated over in bongland.

>not understanding what a rate per 100,000 is this hard

Attached: 1514661625553.jpg (264x191, 8K)

Yes.

Attached: em0nheteftl.jpg (1080x1080, 320K)

You guys literally hide the fact that you have rape gangs, you can't trust your country's statistics

Attached: 1529431408919.jpg (2477x2480, 712K)

Your country’s civilians had to form their own pedophile hunting teams because kids were getting raped left and right, and the police are still hesitant to investigate. Also it’s usually the hunters that get the bad press.

There are two types of statistics, those reported to the police and those reported when asking the public. In both America fairs the worst in the industrialised world and is almost as abusive to children as Mexico

>american people abuse their children more than english people even including mudslimes
you're literally worse than the mohamads you always scream about. probably because you're 56%

Attached: 115894.gif (160x120, 1.4M)

>Your country’s civilians had to form their own pedophile hunting teams
There is an entire documentary series from the US about this very thing. The US is much more dangerous for both adults and children, no matter how you cut it. We actually actively try and solve the problem, hence why Rotherham is such a huge scandal. The shit that goes on in DC, LA, Miami etc. is just par for the course of the American shithole. Do you really think niggers rape less than muslims? Fucking lol

Of course both are lower in England because
> diversity
and people are afraid of being called racist

>America never has child abuse/sexual abuse scandals apparently.
What rock have you been laying under?

Also link me to the documentary.

>america regularly has child abuse scandals
there you go buddy you did it

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

Look at your demographics Pedro what the fuck are you talking about. Your country is going to die 50 years before ours

To Catch a Predator?????

Ah yes. Of course child abuse is an issue here, but that’s par for the course of a population as large as ours. We are bound to have sick shit, but so do you.

>still not understanding proportions
you wouldn't even pass gcses

Attached: 1516723508660.gif (281x484, 178K)

>population as large as ours

Population size has little to do with it, really. Density is actually a better predictor

Link me to the stats please

Yep because population =/= increased likelyhood of sexual deviants.

do you actually still dont understand?
if you have a population of 1mil
and 100 thousand are pedos
then it's 1/10 is a pedo.
if you have a population of 1000 people
and 100 is pedos
then 1/10 is a pedo
i feel bad for you man you're really dumb

Also your highest prison sentence iceberg seen for sexual offenses against a minor goes up to 15 years, with parole, depending on severity. In America, I’ve seen what’s essentially life without parole.

Link me to the stats of rape offenses per capita in the us vs uk. You say it’s more prevalent in the us. So show it.

Well let's start with this

Attached: 78690863_scaled_480x540.jpg (480x540, 49K)

And what’s the date that graph was created?

FUCKING KEK

i wasnt the one making the claims i was just calling you retarded for not understanding basic maths
there you go tho i guess the other brit stepped up and btfo you

It's another episode of Americans who sexualise everything.

t. Muhammad

>they say something I agree with so that means you are btfo’d.

??
are you okay senpai?

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15193530

2002 Unicef report I believe. Above link is a more recent look

2017 NSPCC report

Attached: Capture.jpg (686x331, 60K)

Oh boy just in case you weren't done burgerbro

Attached: Capture.jpg (872x494, 50K)

burgers don't understand percentages, he won't be able to make head or tails of this

Attached: 1519003253457.jpg (736x592, 42K)

Dont you have any pic of yourself when you were 2 or 3 years old on the beach with your dong showing?

No wtf spain
In America we wear swimming trunks

Yes

Thats fucking gay and sad
If you put swimming trunks on a 2 year old you do so to stop people from sexualising him
But if people do that in the first place your country must be really fucked

Fucking gay pedos

I had an absolute hog when I was 2 years old. It didn't grow into much special, above average, but 18 month old me was all dick and balls

hot

I was the opposite
When I was 2 years old I had like a 2cm dick
Thankfully it grew over 10 times that size eventually

also hot

why are you trying to hide it? as a brit who was touched as a kid, i think it's plain to every other country we're the scum bucket of child raising

This is true.
It's why aoc should be 13-15.

I wonder where we inherited it from, dubsboy

Sorry to hear that, but we aren't though. Could we be better? Of course. But compared to most other countries we have it good

lol We are pretty twisted in comparison.

1-3 year olds often naked on the beach and girls also has just some kind of swimming pants up to the age 5 or 6

>Do yuros actually take pics/vids of the prepubescent kids on the beach naked
If they do then they are degenerates and deserve to be strung to a cross.

Attached: 1528228298544.png (367x461, 13K)