Red pilled food

ITT: red pilled snacks no delicate soi onions boi can eat.

Attached: 1ACBFB89-574C-4E62-9CC8-18B60691B537.jpg (194x259, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=VAZYitaxbw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can't digest raw milk you won't be allowed in the ethnostate

Attached: 0004125010200_1_A1C1_2000.png (2000x2000, 1.36M)

Almonds. They are like chemo on bowel cancer.

Carrots sauerkraut potatoes onions and eggs

sorry asians

Yeah. I stick them in my ass too. Works like magic.

Attached: dsafdsf.jpg (450x450, 37K)

I bet that isn't the only thing you stick up your ass.

Pickle Juice make white man stonk

>tfw vegan bodybuilder that competes in hotpepper eating contests

mmmm nigger slime pods

SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: OY VEY.png (210x240, 6K)

Well okra is nice too. I fantasize about asians when I use okra.

Actually that would be this

Attached: hannah_pig_feet.jpg (248x478, 33K)

make sure you activate those almonds.

>Ocra originated in Ethiopia and commonly eaten in Nigeria and amongst African Americans.

I like fried ocra

just give me some nice garlicky half sour pickles.

Oats
>squats and

>pickled and not fresh or grilled
You utter fucking faggot. Way to ruin a thread from the get.

This is the blackest fucking food in America, dude.

Like holy shit man, you should thank some niggers for their ancestors bringing that shit over and cultivating it.

smalahove

Attached: Smalahove01.jpg (1200x900, 228K)

>not pickled

Attached: durian.jpg (621x414, 33K)

Ethiopian food, even niggers hate it
hooktube.com/watch?v=VAZYitaxbw0

Attached: puke.jpg (1252x792, 163K)

Ready for my butthole to burn upon shitting

Pickles in Africa?

It's a standard stuff to eat with vodka, I've seen Putin memeing it before Saudi princes, chuckled a bit.

Attached: dem_pickles.jpg (780x438, 66K)

>no pickled eggs

Attached: Picklegegg.jpg (220x330, 13K)

that stank

What's it taste like?

Like pickled eggs.

Attached: Dulse.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Salted uncooked herring
>pic

Looks oddly appealing.. Is the skin crispy?

Attached: haring.jpg (500x304, 54K)

slice up hot peppers naturally grown. put said hot peppers ( jalepano to reaper) in a jar with olive oil and Italian seasoning, seal it in said jar for 6 mos. crack and eat with zaltine crackers and a good budweiser. enjoy faggot.

I fucking love Kraut, think I might buy some tonight. If you have a tablespoon per day it works wonders for your digestive health.

Attached: download.jpg (196x186, 11K)

No, it's chewy. Taste like sheep. The eyes are surprisingly good.

Pic related is Brown cheese.

Attached: brunost-brown-cheese.jpg (450x450, 39K)

I see your brown cheese and raise you raw eggs

Attached: 103646957_eggs-750x500.jpg (750x500, 48K)

fuck now i want some

Yes, pickles. ALL humans figured out the secrets of vinegar, because fermentation happens accidentally.

Shit get m8

>hooktube.com/watch?v=VAZYitaxbw0
Nigger made a good joke at 0:20

Attached: pv.jpg (1300x832, 209K)

what's not to hate

Attached: iu53XUNAKU.jpg (480x360, 40K)

is this actually how retarded the right is?

no u

It's Okra pickles. Pickle doesn't neccesarily mean pickled gherkin, though it's often used that way. Okra is like the peak of soul-food. Pretty black.

Though all US 'black' culture has a hell of a lot more to do with Southern US culture than it does with Africa.. That's just a meme, mostly perpetuated by the blacks themselves.

I don't like sheep all that much desu. Less appealing now, lol.. I guess I'll just have some potatoes and gravy.

Also, cheese is pretty redpilled.
>pic is aged raw milk Gouda
You can't judge Gouda on the merits of crappy generic foreign """cheese""", since it isn't a protected term.

Attached: gouda_boerenkaas_2_year.jpg (1500x1500, 323K)

just had some on Wednesday
I enjoyed them, the people around me did not

God I love cheese

They have the right to perpetuate that meme, to be honest. As subject people to southerners who owned the culture, they became it, too. Which is why yeah, black culture is just southern culture, and why blacks in the south actually integrate pretty fucking well.

Nigs should've never gone to the cities, honestly. Out in the country, they're like the rest of the bumpkins, talking rough and getting drunk and fighting, and unable to congregate in large numbers and form parasitic gangs.

scoops

Attached: scoops.jpg (1075x1326, 677K)

soiboi is filtered now?

The Chinese soak eggs in horse urine.

A Dead Jew after you turned the ovens on.

based chicken heart

Attached: chicken heart.jpg (620x330, 37K)

What does it mean if I used to drink milk all the time with no problems but now I can't? Are my 56% nigger genes slowly dominating my little wyte boi genes with their bbc?

COW TONGUE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: cow tongue.jpg (1280x1280, 244K)

Little boy urine too

Fucking gross. I've already activated my almonds

anything seasonal, pretty much. now the squashes are da boss. i'm eating them almost daily, you can do so much with them, from soup to grilling them.
is it boiled at least? if not, that's fucking disgusting. trust me, i tried it.
you're gonna get some sort of cancer from that shit. besides, consuming that much of estrogen from cow... yikes.

Attached: vegitables.jpg (770x5634, 860K)

Like egg, dill, and vinegar

Not sure, some allergies come and go. You're still fine in my book tho.

>can't do maths
mutts are only 44% nigger. you are full blown nigger.

Attached: a-aron.jpg (492x436, 133K)

Of course it would be pasteurized milk, we're not savages are we?

56% is the meme dipshit

I only consume hucow milk.

Tartare Steak proof me wrong.

>They have the right to perpetuate that meme, to be honest. As subject people to southerners who owned the culture, they became it, too. Which is why yeah, black culture is just southern culture, and why blacks in the south actually integrate pretty fucking well.

I mean the 'US black culture is from Africa' meme, when it's clear it stems from the American South.. Ebonics is great example of this. 'Dey don be talkin like dis becuz that's what they did in EFRIKUH''. It's just a Southern dialect...

I suspect you cannot read.

This is what I follow. Boosts testosterone.

Carbohydrate Sources:
Fruits: dark berries, melon, citrus, bananas, apples, pineapples, cherries, grapes, kiwis
Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
Squash
White Rice (NEVER BROWN)
Plaintains, Yucca
Sauerkraut, Pickles, other fermented foods (as in lacto-fermented, not just crap made with vinegar)
Carrots
Broccoli
Seaweed, dulse
Honey, cane sugar, agave
Raw cacao (not "dutched" cacao)

Protein Sources:
Lots of fatty beef
Free Range Chicken
Wild Salmon or other fish
Turkey, venison, bison or other game meat
Dairy: Organic, fermented/raw (for example, especially blue cheese)
Shellfish
Liver
Collagen (bone Broth)
Eggs (lots of eggs)

Fat Sources:
Coconut Oil
Beef tallow
Avocado Oil (and avocados)

Drinks:
Coffee
Mineral Water
Water
Pressed fruit juice
Kombucha
Pom
Alcohol: Avoid beer with lots of hops (try to avoid hops all together)

Other Recommendations:
Daily direct sunlight exposure, at least 20. Got some on your testicles, if you can
Sleep at least 8 hours every night, the more the better
Try to keep eating to a 9 hour window (like 11AM to 8PM) but the smaller the window the better
Lift

*********AVOID:**********
All forms of onions and anything containing anything made from onions (that covers most of the grocery store)
PUFAS (any of the following oils should be avoided completely: Canola, sunflower, omega 6, corn oil, basedbean oil, peanut oil, cottonseed oil, rapeseed oil, vegetable oil of any variety, margarine, shortening/Crisco, anything fake/substitute)
Beans (highly goitrogenic)
Seeds (flax, chia, etc - estrogenic)
Nuts (macadamia OK, 2 brazil nuts per day OK)
Peanuts
Artificial Sweeteners
Food Additives
Mint Tea (anti-androgen)
Fennel
Too much cumin (it's in mexican seasoning and curry)
Oatmeal (yes, avoid it. Oatmeal boosting T is a myth)
NSAIDs, acetaminophen, cough syrups, other OTC drugs that stress the liver and suppress androgens and thyroid
Alcoholic drinks with a lot of crap in (i.e., girly drinks in bottles)

Attached: Burning_Eyes.gif (320x180, 2.67M)

I suspect you don't know how memes work

Checked and activated

Your enemies.

Attached: bixnood.jpg (580x335, 70K)

I really like pickled Jalapenos, but it's not worth not being able to taste my food and potentially shitting fire.

whole milk is for fat bodies who want to act surprised when they have gynocomastia

also there's so much sugar and fat you might as well lay down and die

i just love the taste of vinegar

Attached: 1519539929140.jpg (640x482, 54K)

W-what do you mean ‘raw’?!

Attached: 0B11953C-C510-4432-8E9E-7FDB728F493E.png (885x815, 506K)

>Of course it would be pasteurized milk

That's not raw milk doe. Raw milk is straight from the cow.. My dad actually drinks it like that, the absolute madman.

It's the absolute best for making cheese though. You should know that, being a semi-frog 'n shit.

Attached: Brokkel oude kaas.png (800x525, 434K)

56% white you idiot
>still not getting how to do maths

Attached: rufuz.jpg (766x620, 83K)

I suspect you don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Attached: HaringMeisje.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Let me explain since you happen to be retarded.
You're le 56%, and your genes are nigger genes. That's all user was saying. Sad I have to explain this

is it anything like sushi?

>Wypipo
>Spicy foods

Choose one

Anything with tons of artificial sugar, has a cartoon on the box or wrapper, comes with a plastic prize, anything Japanese any thing soi is beta food end of thread

Personally I don't mind drinking raw opposed to pasteurised, but it makes sense to do it simply to increase shelf life. Nu use drinking true raw milk unless you've got an animal you can milk daily.

Attached: utters.jpg (275x183, 5K)

>mild

Unpasteurized, and very often, unhomogenized. You can't actually get that shit in America very easily. States are allowed to regulate raw milk sales and trade within their state, but there's a Federal ban on interstate raw milk sales.

Like for instance, in Texas, raw milk can be sold legally, but it MUST be sold on the very farm it was produced from. You can't buy it in a store. You can't buy it in a farmer's market.

nigger food detected

>my 56% nigger genes is exactly what he said
the 56% meme is 56% white, the faggot had it backwards
common core education, sad

2 tins of these per day. Healthiest food a man can get. Smaller the fish the better. Always get the ones with skin and bones. Don't buy the super cheap ones, they taste like shit. I usually get King Oscar and buy them bulk usually 1000 tins at a time, also a good emergency/prepping food. I'm a bodybuilder so I eat them everyday. They have flavored ones too which taste great I get the Mediterranean style.

This is probably the best advice I can give any young lad out there and soibois won't touch them. They are a man's food that your granddad ate on the job.

Attached: Sardines-STACK.jpg (654x368, 292K)

That's pasteurized milk. Not raw milk.

But it's pickled, it's BARELY spicy. I'm a beaner that can't fucking take raw heat, and that is my go-to pepper.

Adrenochrome

No, it's more flavorful than most Sushi I've tried. It's similar in texture, because it's fatty uncooked fish, but it's been salted and fermented which obviously makes it taste stronger. It's often eaten with chopped raw unions and/or sliced pickles on the side. Onions go really well with it.

Also, unless you're scum from Amsterdam the traditional way of eating it is just dangling it from the tail after it's been cleaned.

Attached: haringmeisjes.jpg (400x266, 19K)

>Like for instance, in Texas, raw milk can be sold legally, but it MUST be sold on the very farm it was produced from. You can't buy it in a store.

Same here actually.

My mom makes kraut herself (30lbs) and its fresh for 4-5months. Perfect to eat with sausages, hot dogs... Also DIY Spam, sausages...

Ahmed wouldnt eat this much PORK

Attached: tyro.png (819x623, 103K)

holy shit BASED

i usually get the cheap ones, 1 dollar a tin, its either veg oil or chili, sometimes i add a good amount of salt and smash it with the deenz, it makes a great bread dip (pita)

Isn't there a shitload of salt in those?

>buy
Just make your own. Its like 1/4th the cost.

Enjoy your listeria. Safer to make cheese and yogurt from raw milk.

I miss brun ost but the rest of your guys cheeses are bland af.

And enough mercury that it's unhealthy to eat as a meal daily for years on end..

stinky cabbage