Attached: image.png (500x566, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia#Ethnic_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Leone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>99% of every scientific, social and economic advancement of the past 500 years
>build successful countries
>read

Attached: 1525595081968.png (115x127, 28K)

White is not a valid race.
White is comprised of a number of races.
White identity is placed upon these races to rob them of their tribal individuality.
The faster you stop accepting white identity and reclaim your cultural heritage the faster you stop being a slave to a poisoned culture.

Attached: cast_telly_savalas_as_leiutenant_theo_kojak.jpg (1250x945, 157K)

>drink out of coffee mugs with 2 hands while closing their eyes and saying 'mmmmmmmm'
whats wrong with that

Attached: 1503436968228.png (646x595, 280K)

whites do everything better

Attached: AUG92_06.jpg (1104x733, 226K)

All of this is objectively true. Where is the issue?

>Wear socks with sandals

Hell I see more ghetto trash wearing flip flops with socks on than I do suburban dads wearing sandals with socks

I don't do any of this except a few times where ive worn socks with sandals for some keks. Guess I'm not white after all.

that pic is shitty. shitty houses. arable land that could be used for self sufficiency is used for lawns.

sorry we all dont live in shitboxes crammed next to noisy neighbors

Attached: jul93_13.jpg (1684x1088, 581K)

pay for dumb niggers

don't forget the best

Attached: 1969.jpg (978x798, 85K)

seems to be a big fashion amongst Negroes.

They are obsessed with us.

Blacks wear socks with sandals WAY more than whiteys.

I don't do any of that. You're confusing white people with NPCs

>wh*te people
I know you are being racist with your generalisations but you didn't have to use such a racist term.

Obey the law

Pay the taxes that keep the EBT cards charged of irresponsible negros that have kids they can't afford and would otherwise starve to death

Innovate

Build things

Create Civilization

Create functioning societies
/thread

stuff black People do: die at swimming

> TFW don't do any of these things
Strawman?

Pay taxes.

Gay

People of Light you racist fuck...

It's people of light you racist fuck

Attached: 1529592661830m.jpg (1024x515, 59K)

niggers are jealous.

>jealous that we are more adapted to the cold weather of our natural habitat. reminds them that they don't belong
>jealous that whites can enjoy music for musics sake and not feel compelled fallow the group
>jealous that whites have the ability to respect authority.
>jealous that whites actually order from Starbucks before sitting down
>jealous that whites can enjoy the simple things other than drugs and money like a cup of coffee
>jealous that even the bond between us and our pets is stronger than that of their entire family
>jealous that we like to try and learn new things wile they know about as much as they did when they were 13
>jealous of our sick socks with sandals style

>our natural habitat

*snap*

>Die in hot air balloons
This is so true. White people are daredevils and the rest of the world would be hundreds of years less advanced if it wasn't for our relationship with adrenaline.

>boss or chief

wannabe rednecks & Nickelback fans need to hang

>"black black people"

Is this how SJWs say "niggers"?

Attached: 1280718196254.jpg (250x251, 7K)

>fallow
>wile
Stop making burgers look stupid.

Things niggers do
>spread AIDS
>have the lowest IQ
>commit the majority of the crime
>smack lips
>stink
>look like retarded apes
>rely on everyone else for gibs

>call other guys "Boss" or "Chief"
guilty as charged

>Things white people do

Have a FICO score over 700.

Things white people do

Attached: we-wuz-kangz-meme.png (2048x791, 493K)

>call other guys "Boss"
It's called having a job

Attached: 1458907543709.gif (400x288, 1.49M)

wats rong with my poast fagit?
dont like the speling?
sarry to here that

blonde-haired blue-eyed chad here
>socks w/ sandals
literally never, and I wear sandals most days
>black music
never listen to the nog, always metal or old country
>starbucks
on the rare occasion I'm at starbucks I only order black coffee
>facetime
don't have a faggoty iPad so no facetime with my german shepherd
>mmmmm
chug most coffees within 10 seconds after it's cooled enough
>study abroad
never been abroad except one day went on a day trip with family just across the mexican border, my young self was amazed at how smelly and deceitful all the beaners were
>shorts in winter
yeah, my ancestors lived in the extreme north for centuries. meanwhile all my black coworkers have to bundle up when it's fucking 50F
>boss
you got me there, shit
>hot air balloons
never been in one but that's funny as fuck

Attached: 1516840681614.jpg (4096x4096, 2.22M)

>Things white people do
Have more than 4000$ in savings

this picture says a lot. NO FENCES. Probably taken in the 80's when suburbs were white.

Other things white people do. Move away from blacks. Move away from hispanics. Move away from Asians. Why? Because white, for the most part, take care of their neighborhoods. When I was young, my roastie mom thought she was stonk and independent. But she was NOT. She couldn't upkeep our home. Our neighbor came over and helped do minor repairs. Showed me how to do them and let me borrow their lawnmower so I could. When whites are around whites, we take care of each other. This picture is what was taken from us.

i think you're onto something
>african-american black people

Attached: 1529449068508.jpg (963x717, 211K)

I'm 100% Anglo Saxon and I like white identity too. Can have both.
Heil stuff n' shit !

>93
we need to go back
cars look like shit now compared to those

>Things People of Light do.

Have both a ROTH and Traditional IRA

/thread

Blacks allows call white people boss

And even if this Anglo Saxon didn't identify as white white people still do everything better.

Grow up with their father

*always

I think that black women are the most-famous for complicating Starbucks orders.

> (OP)
>Grow up with their father

Fucking awesome my fellow Person of Light!

>Things people of light do
Take responsibility for their actions

Take africans out of africa as slaves and accidently create a race of superior nigs who go back to africa and start their own country where they opress the retard african nigs until the communists come and fuck it all up rhodesia style

We need to genocide cuck posters

>Majority have fathers
>Majority has a fucking job
>Majority builds 95-99% of todays buildings
You fucking niggers didn’t do shit and don’t have shit

Attached: 5004D12D-B2E2-400E-BAC9-B5745507AD51.jpg (250x250, 31K)

>Things People of Light do.

Say 'ask' instead of 'ax'.

>The white identity isn't real! Give up your roots! You are individuals and you will NOT band together by finding common ground!

Attached: schlomo says.png (144x151, 11K)

This is true. They'll put their J's in there gym bag and sock/sandal unless playing.

topkek

lmao same..

Attached: 1528586764242.jpg (1009x1288, 176K)

Not to mention the family is just ugly. The kid looks like he'll grow up to be a fat asshole, the grandpa looks mean af, the wife looks like that terrible brand of retarded sunday-church-only-for-the-social-aspect "Christian". I love my race as much as any of you, but these are not "good" whites.

I think i have one diana ross song on my playlist.

Attached: 15297246318162752022956382881844.png (500x503, 323K)

Ok this is a much better pic. Reminds me of weekends at Granddan and Mamam's. They owned a super successful restaurant in NM and had the nicest stuff. Everything antique and crystal or nice polished wood, tons of stories from a long life of meeting thousands of interesting people. God damn my mom is shit compared to them. I hate her for taking the "stronk" pill like your mom and killing my dad with grief and heartache in the process. She still feels like the good guy and I can't bring myself to tell her she's a fuggin monster.

>shoot up the school
>hire illegal immigrants
>call the cops for parking disputes
>virtue signal on social media

C'mon, nigger. Grow the fuck up. You're getting upset at the hate-words of inferiors. That would be like a master taking his peasant's jibes to heart. Be white.

Whyte People DO do all those things.

>>jealous that even the bond between us and our pets is stronger than that of their entire family

XD

Hot girls can pull off socks with sandals, I have seen it and it was confusing. I think beautiful women can get away with just about anything.

>I think beautiful women can get away with just about anything.

damn I have a new fetish now

He means people should be thinking in the mindset of individual cultural groups of white. Like Anglo, Germanic, French, slavic, scandi and so on.

I agree, because I think it means stronger unity and cohesiveness in the people.

Attached: 1528844135583.jpg (563x503, 21K)

a blowjob?

Die in hot air balloons is pretty funny as true tbqh senpai

The African-American and creole descendants in West Africa (Liberia and Sierra Leone) are nearly extinct and have either been bred out or exterminated. Those countries are back under pure African control.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia#Ethnic_groups
>Americo-Liberians, who are descendants of African American and West Indian, mostly Barbadian settlers, make up 2.5%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Leone
>1.2% Krio (Creole)

>No really! Give up your group identity! Disavow common bonds and fracture yourselves. It will make you stronger. Why, just look at my memeflag. You can trust a nazi, right?

Attached: quote a kike.jpg (124x115, 3K)

>raise their children.
>end slavery.
>drag nig nogs, shit skins, pajeets and beaners through civilized life, to our own detriment

Nothing. Niggers just can't comprehend being happy with simple pleasures of life (coffee).

They literally are programmed to wrong and violate other people to fulfill themselves.

Kekd

/thread

Attached: 1529608181042.jpg (275x183, 21K)

>Listen to black people music that black people dont listen to anymore

Why do niggers so quickly disregard old music? I have noticed this. They mock each other in their own communities for listening to a 6 month old song.

I believe it was taken in 1992 according to the timestamp.

People of Light*

build civilization's.

Attached: 1529144684622.png (2048x791, 444K)

>dude ugly white people exist? thats unacceptable, everyone is either a male model or they are a shitty person who wont do anything
holy shit, your brain is completely judaized. wake up faggot

Wow you sure validated yourself according to those nigger meme standards, when I grow up I want to be just like you.

I don't care about ugly people. I care about nasty people. You can be butt ugly and be a good person, or you can be absolutely stunning and be a piece of shit. Don't get mad at me for being able to tell the difference.

Hmm, I ain't dead yet. And I don't have a pet. Never been to a starfucks.'
But 7 out of 10 is pretty good for nigger propaganda.

Attached: idiocrazy-starfucks.jpg (480x360, 17K)

you just judged the kid for being ugly or someshit, you're retarded as fuck.

They don't "listen" to music, they just use it as a soundtrack to their image, like a backing track of the movie of their life. It also makes them feel they're "still in the game", meaning it shows them as relevant and hip. Imagine your average trendy white normalfag, and times it by 10 in terms of fakeness and vapidness.

Actually shitskins always call me boss for some reason.

Because they are primitive and barely comprehend the concept of time and value. "Everything new is better" is how a toddler thinks, obsessed with the new shiny toy. Civilized humans see the value in the past.

>call other guys "boss" or "chief"
This is not exclusive to whites by a longshot

>dead-on accurate

lol subhumans are so jealous of our perfection

Shitskins btfo

No I didn't. Reread, assfuck. I said he looks like he'll grow up to be a fat asshole. Calm your tits. If you can't see the shittiness in that family then go learn how to people.