*activates super bar*

*activates super bar*
KOT GET
*dab dab dab dab dab dab dab*

Attached: aaaasdasdsas.png (500x281, 49K)

kottage

Attached: 1286555867162.jpg (800x975, 100K)

Cat

all that based is too much to handled, heh'd, check'd, and redpill'd

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

there has been many kot id
idiots

Forever...

dab get

KOTKOTKOTKOT

kot id Übermensch reporting in

no get

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Kot ID get

kot

Forever...

Forever...

Mod get

Is he there. Again he goes there. Everyone, look! Once again it posted he! he isnt the funny guy around?! My god, Oh.

Pathetic almost, I can see your dark glowing in the overweight frame, lit only by your room which is the computer in your source of screen light, giggling like a little captcha as you once again type your little girl thread and fill in the kot. Or fill the captcha maybe you even don't in. So Maybe you just choose the picture, you disgusting Jow Forums that actually paid for that NEET pass. And the picture, oh, we all know. Isn't it the funny cat making an "epic" face? You drop your Doritos on the floor you little shit, I imagine laughing so hard as click you, ok, but it's your mother that will clean it up in the morning. That's... Oh, right. I fail to mention... Your mother did you with a fat fuckup. You are a-fucking-live, So sick already. Every goddamn day, for every day, Jow Forums spends all this time posting about a fucking grown man who is probably so sick of yous having to do a fucking cat. Just be a scientist, or a NEET, something grand. Imagine she became an astronaut and she had you. And then you thought you were gonna be this.. A Kotfag, pathetic NEET. She just disappears every bad day, thinking about how she wishes to sleep and how she probably cries. "ID WITH IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOTKOT" is all you say because she can't even try to talk with you. You've become a little sad man laughing as he prepares to dance by himself. A parody of times now. And that's all you did. And that's all. You are in the dark. Indulge in the same old self, a million of you.

....Forever

bump

is this a story about you? the fact that you took the time to write this out makes me believe that you wrote this about yourself.

Attached: 1231823102s.jpg (523x509, 47K)