What are gingers?

I'm not sure really, they're very rare for some reason and technically are as white as milk due that pale sun allergy trait. Are gingers actually white? If not, what is there to know about this race? Their origin, traits, abilities and personality disposition never got brought to light on this board.

Attached: gingergirl.jpg (537x807, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_Arbroath
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're gross.

Attached: gingers-in-southpark-2.jpg (748x295, 213K)

They have pink nipples. That's enough for me.

racemixes

Attached: 1529850645144m.jpg (1024x918, 136K)

They usually have Mongoloid phenotypes

They make up less than 2% of the world’s population. Most are from he UK.

Attached: DDB7E407-DE1F-4040-81B2-D3A2E9FCE15A.gif (499x333, 467K)

I mean, the females can be kind of hot though.

We're great. We are strong, large boned, great fighters, and great at sex.

Some say we're the niggers of the white race but mutts and normies are scared of greatness.

Know who was a ginger?

George Washington.

Jesus.

You mutt normies are lame, weak, little dick faggots. Go kick rocks.

They're soulless hellbeasts that should be purged from the living and sent back to their satanic lairs to be reckoned with by jesus himself.

This user gets it.

Very true

Attached: 1511800008525.jpg (680x425, 187K)

Ginger is an anagram for something. Anyone want to help post what it is?

On it.

we are usually of Nordic descent.

fun fact - the same gene that makes us red haired is the one that makes Red Squirrels asn Red Setter dogs red haired.

and yes I know that is disturbing, but fortunately we have bigger brains that those usually crazy animals.

touched by fire, is the best

>gingers
>inggers
>niggers

Female gingers are the most femenine girls. Ginger genes are meant to have femenine characteristics. It makes male gingers a bunch of sissies cucks but ginger females are the best females. They are designed to crave and care about cock and breeding for the white race. Now also for blacks but at least like that they may improve the black genes

Red headed best headed

3 found. Displaying all:
Nigger
Ginger
Erg Gin

>most are from the UK
no not really, romanocuck

>red hair from dye job
fuck off

I have a thing for red headed men. Skinny fat tall short I don't care.

> what are gingers?
Uma delícia.

Original anglos

Attached: 1527656709060m.jpg (576x1024, 82K)

They are.
Their pretty much ULTRAWHITE

Royal Egyptians and nobility that married their kids to north Europe.

Yeah they are. Its a Scottish thing.

>kind of
they're absolute vixens

weird weak people of celtic origins who will be extinct soon

oof ouch my heart

I used to be with a ginger. Then one day she didn't put on her makeup and she looked like she didn't have eyelashes. What the fuck. I got out.

the fta ones are extra gross,

fat

I'll take a smoking hot ginger girl over any other ethnicity or race.

Humble yourself before the master race, user. Do not question them; so that ye be spared.

viking actually - lot of red heads in Ireland pre scots invasion

Meme flag KYS

lol true

gingers girls are passionate to a fault.

they’re also wild in bed and have exceptional pain tolerances all over. except for teeth. always the teeth.

also, they smell really, really nice.

sup leaf

so am i accepted in the Germanic team or not ?

>pain tolerances all over. except for teeth
am ginger, can confirm
when i've had surgery they always have to gas me more to get me to pass out.

Pretty sure they're reverse niggers

I want to breed a qt red-headed girl. Remember gingers are an endangered species within the white race. It is our duty to help them survive.

I'm italian I have red hair, I'm taller than 99% of the people I know and I could kick your ass you manlet weakling, fight me

Gingers are from the tribe of Judah.

> gassing gingers
Sign me up

Subhumans

shut up cuck im italian aswell (se vuoi parlare Ita) and i've got blonde hair and blue eyes oh and im 2 meters tall

Attached: 1479746670577.gif (245x230, 871K)

ironically there are many jews who are ginger

>italian
you're a nigger, dumbass

>Have red hair on both sides of my family
>Have red beard hair
>But my head hair is black with red highlights

Why did god curse me? Why couldn't I be born with red hair?

Do gingers mind if I take ginger girls so I have ginger children?

Attached: IMG_7352.jpg (938x960, 134K)

Yee i'm down

>literal niggers

good luck. my elemental resistance stat is maxed.

I want a ginger gf, but they only date niggers for whatever reason

>speaks the Mutt

i want a red head french gf
the dream

>Red-head
>French accent
We've dreamed the same dream, user.

having a son with red hair and freckles is a big risk tho. good looking red haired males are rare af.

Holy shit that bitch from pixar's brave is real.

Attached: brave[1].jpg (1074x664, 323K)

Unironically they actually ARE the tribe of Judah
Jews however are Edomites and not Isrealites or Hebrew.

sorry guys I am not gay.

trying being more assertive and less basedboyish

Sauce?

Gingers are supersexy.
They should shave or wax though. Ginger pubes are super revolting.

faaaag

Why the pain tolerance?

I don’t know but I can confirm. I am married to a ginger.

Actually Scotland has the most redheads on earth. I've always wanted to move there so I can find a qt redhead and make her my waifu. Redhead girls look smoking hot when young but usually age fast, when they hit the wall it's like night and day. It's usually more gradual with women of other races, like happening over a period of 15 - 20 years. With some redheads they just crack in a span of 5 years.

"Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. They (the Scots) journeyed from Greater Scythia (Greek borders) by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea (between greece and Italy) and the Pillars of Hercules (Gibraltar), and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today. The Britons they first drove out, the Picts they utterly destroyed, and, even though very often assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, they took possession of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the historians of old time bear witness, they have held it free of all bondage ever since. In their kingdom there have reigned one hundred and thirteen kings of their own royal stock, the line unbroken a single foreigner."
Scottish Declaration of Independence
6 April 1320

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_Arbroath

Funny enough the Area of Gibralter is called to this say, the Iberian Peninsula. Iberes=Hebrew
the Scots have an unbroken line of Kings 113 strong. The Royal Scythains were from the royal line of King David of Judah and were called...
The MacAbees. That means that that Judea was Scottish and so was Jesus. The men af Gaelilee (Acts 1:11) were Irish. Gael.
Jesus was White.

My wife is a redhead, and she is ageless. People think she is 20 years younger than she is.

Post tits

proof or it didn't happen.

Lucky man you are.

Celtic.

im ginger and im ok theres nothing wrong with us

Attached: 1523463249486.jpg (1216x912, 346K)

I wish she didn't marry that marine

Gingers are the result of mixing black haired people with blond hair. indian + nord or (((semite))) + nord
The freggles is just dual skin tone.
There are a lot of red headed jews, usually the really annoying ones due to typical mental issues.

Attached: queen-elizabeth-i-john-the-younger-bettes.jpg (754x900, 262K)

So what you're saying is that we wuz Jesus and shit

Tell that to my face shitskin. I will gut you like a pig

>My new Charmander necklace!!!!! ^_^

I didn't say it. The Scots did.
Take it up with Robert Bruce and Sean Connery and that guy from trainwatchers.. lol

go be a jew somewhere else you fucking ugly inbred

t blonde blue eyed ital

Ginger Chad here. I have fucker women that are completely unattainable to you. I could fuckin' slaughter a man with my bare hands. I can't be beaten. I'm a whole other animal guy. Save that cuck shit for your wife.

Attached: 1529705535712.jpg (804x1024, 446K)

Real ginger shit.

kek

It is interesting how they use the story of the Sons of Milesius and the Fír Bolg coming to Ireland as a piece of their evidence. And when you write Scottish you do mean Gaelic, right? Seeing as Scotland are literally named after the Roman name for the Irish.

The men always go for Asian girls or spics and are almost always numales

The girls are the hottest on the planet and I will for sure knock up one

Original
Ginger

Statement

Go forth and knocketh up my sisters. Breed... But breed females, so that my sons may be pleased.

Hot

What eye color.

I was just quoting the
Scottish Declaration of Independence
6 April 1320

but yes Celts would be correct.
This is the text of the original tablet as printed by John Weever in 1631 in the Church of St Peter upon Cornhill on the corner of Cornhill and Gracechurch Street in the City of London.

"Be hit known to al men, that the yeerys of our Lord God an clxxix [AD 179]. Lucius the fyrst christen kyng of this lond, then callyd Brytayne, fowndyd the fyrst chyrch in London, that is to sey, the Chyrch of Sent Peter apon Cornhyl, and he fowndyd ther an Archbishoppys See, and made that Chirch the Metropolitant, and cheef Chirch of this kingdom"

Britain had a Christian physical church in 179AD
Christianity wasn't decriminalized in Rome until 313, and it wasn't the state religion until 380.
The Early Celtic Kings at that time taught that James the Just, came to England after the Death of Jesus and taught them Christianity.

>tfw I'm a bartender and I was stunned by a ginger girl patron. I tried not to care or give a fuck about her, but she was just so... intoxicating

Attached: trump chad.jpg (1248x858, 123K)

literal faggot

They are Celts. They're their own thing, like Scandinavians, or Germanics, or Med's
A subsection of Caucasians (or what Jow Forums clumsily mistakes "white" for).

Gingers are more sensitive to cold and heat but also more durable in cold than any other race. They are the ultimate comfy winter race.

>They are Celts. They're their own thing
Well no. Celts are a linguistic group. Not an ethnic one.

Only the ones who get too much sun.

(((gingers)))

Attached: gingers.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Celts are great.