I'm expecting a Black baby boom in Russia after this World Cup

I'm expecting a Black baby boom in Russia after this World Cup.

Attached: 1529819221583.jpg (1080x720, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjMAEMvehs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Girl so happy! It's first sex during last 5 years!

Seriously, why blacks dating wiith such 2/10 girls?

Russia will become muttified like the US

They're doing the jobs that we don't want to do anymore

White pussy is white pussy.

Congrats on Erdogan winning

Damn, I think I'll go to some public viewing and take pictures with 100s of girls

Then I'll post them here, because that'll mean I banged every single of them

lol

Russian pol captured by pro-government paid trolls. Instead of talking about politics they force imaginary butthurt from fuck with foreighn men, xenpophobia, traditionalism and other similar shit.

It's worlk of Russian paid trolls (40 bumplimited threads during two days without content, just shitposting). Such Russian activity on Jow Forums can't be tolerated,moders must ban for such threads, reported.

There was a big black baby boom in the USSR after the World Festival of Youth and Students in 1957

Why is this a suprise anyway

Wasnt there some nigger American blogger on youtube that used to post videos of his Russian girlfriends sucking his dick on xvideos while whining about how racist Russians are on his youtube channel

>don't want
The last time you wanted to, you lost your 8th Army in Stalingrad.

Attached: 1492669875_0_112f15_2d0b2fcb_orig.jpg (574x800, 59K)

Calling "army" that thing we had under fascism is an offense to any real army in the world

You've been living under a rock if you're just now realizing that Russian and East European women are whores/sluts.

honestly OP you are mentally ill, you've been spamming int for years about this shit

Attached: 1529265900421.jpg (1280x960, 361K)

>implying they didn't
LOOK AT HIS EYES

In 2026 USA will become 15% because of the 2026 world cup

Shitskins who haven't ever seen a white woman often overrate them.

Come on, Turk, you aren't even black

Good

????

retard irl btw

They have too many shotguns to get past.

Russia got Blacked. Again.

>Russia is so big! We have everything!
>Did you know that we have coalburners?

I can't wait to see how much Jow Forums will bitch once the world cup comes to north america.

American girls are not easy and the ones that like blacks already have plenty of them around.

Same reason why many white trashy guys end up with bottom-of-the-barrel Asian chicks. Asian girls tend to be the ultimate achievement for a white man to get, so he's willing to settle for a sun-charred rice paddy worker so long as their eyes slant. Blacks are the same way with white chicks.

stfu

s o y

Attached: Soy.jpg (229x312, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fjMAEMvehs0

>American girls are not easy
Interesting, I wonder if being foreign isn't that exotic here since everyone is an immigrant.

You mean world cuck