How did soccer become so popular among Europeans when their descendants hate it?

How did soccer become so popular among Europeans when their descendants hate it?

Attached: 1529808177285.jpg (1489x1199, 957K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-M5fCpPC9s
youtube.com/watch?v=yHK15TvdnKg
youtube.com/watch?v=RRTTZRtz6kI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brady is almost 40 and you don’t need to be a 0 bod fat twink from nonstop running to play American football

QB'ing in the NFL is about more than being 'in shape' it's about talent, intuition and intelligence.

This is why there are almost no successful nigger QB's, but many successful nigger soccer players.

Why do chicks dig dad-bods so much?

QBs do not need serious muscle. just a good shoulder and smarts.

makes them less insecure about turning into hambeasts

Not defending OP, but being 40 has nothing to do with being in shape. You can be in shape past 70 if you choose.

Daddy issues.

Both are fine Aryan specimens.

Attached: 60176204-4D8F-4F10-9079-183D92DC8129.jpg (2880x1556, 487K)

You found the most unathletic NFL player here. Brady's power is his mind.

This.

One is a mind game. The other is for beaners and niggers.

But you can't play football at 70. Your joints just literally can't take it after 40-ish.

>niggers don't play football

Soccer isn't nonstop running, that's a myth
Soccer fans point to studies showing how far players run in a match as proof of "running"
Bullshit
Soccer matches are 90 minutes long
When you compare the distance run to time spent the pace is clearly very light jogging mixed with periods of walking or standing around doing nothing
The total pace is that of a slightly trained amateur runner, not a pro
Pro runners cover the distance a soccer player does in a match in a fraction the time

>How did soccer become so popular among Europeans

I have no fucking idea. It's the most boring ass sport. Never watched baseball to.

I never understood the fascination. Handball now that's a real mans sport.

Attached: here's your controller bro.jpg (1920x1280, 447K)

Fuck off Tom Brady is fucking royalty

>QB'ing in the NFL is about more than being 'in shape' it's about talent, intuition and intelligence.
So that is why niggers are so good at it.

Only two black quarterbacks have won a super bowl you low T nigger

there arent many good black quarterbacks illiterate nog

It's pretty fucking rare for a nigger to be a good QB. Not saying it doesn't happen but I could count the good ones on less than 10 fingers.

Implying the vast majority of NFL isn't niggers

Attached: 1529165432233.jpg (501x768, 359K)

Not really, it just makes YOU easier to control. Being Jow Forums automatically opens doors for you, while being a sloth makes you dependent. Women are control freaks

Let's send a 350 lb. linebacker at both and see who takes the hit better?

you gay, bro?

>Hockey
>Only White people
>Rough sport
>not for manlets who cry
>have to be strong, fast and be nimble on the skates

Attached: alpha_chad_Hockey _player.jpg (225x225, 6K)

not the quarterbacks you useless nog

Qek

They're very insecure. Having a partner less attractive than them makes them feel better. They don't want to compete with other women.

It's a nigger sport for niggers. Should be banned in Scandinavia. 65% of shitskins would leave in 3 months. I fucking HATE that gay ass sport.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-06-14 kl. 14.42.51.png (936x529, 1.04M)

Hockey shits on both

Your joints? The damaging part of football has nothing to do with your joints. It's the accumulated damage from getting hit again and again. It doesn't have anything to do with age, but repeated abuse on the body that you never heal from. Technically, a 20 year old is equally susceptible to the same damage from playing football that a 50 year old is. Age is too often used an excuse for poor health when it's really a non-factor most of the time.

This thread feels like it should be on a different board. Not seeing the political aspect here at all. Gotta turn you in, OP.

Cam Newton is a stupid nigger. So much so, they had to dumb down offensive schemes as much as possible to accommodate him. Russel Wilson is a giant meme that got super lucky. Kapernick a shit. Only mistake the Browns have made was getting Tyrod Taylor to start over Baker "Saviour of Whites" Mayfield. I could even make a case for why Vick wasn't really that good.

The only decent nigger QB that immediately pops into my mind would be McNair, but the dindu was shot by his arabic wife for cheating.

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 54K)

brady doesnt have to run up and down a field like a retard for 90 minutes.
american football is about fast twitch conditioning and sprinting for about every 40 seconds.

>nobody denying this

>It's the accumulated damage from getting hit again and again

One guy said it's like being in 30 or 40 car wrecks, every game, every season, so no wonder lots of them are cripples when they stop playing.

I watched a bit of the playoffs. Holy shit they were being pussies. No fights broke out, rarely any hits, and practically no one got their shit pushed up against the glass. I'm convinced contact sports are being intentionally toned down to appeal to a more liberal audience. Even though fags, women, and numales hate sports

American football is 90% nigger you retards. You talk like tom brady can win a game by himself against another team. Soccer (association football) is not dominated by any race and in fact there are more European countries who have done better in the world cup.

>brady doesnt have to run up and down a field like a retard for 90 minutes.

and a great passer is an amazing combination of skills. I wish I had saved a webm from /sp/, of Brady stepping back, dodging a rusher who got a hand on him, spotting the guy in the open 30 yards down the field, and hitting him perfectly in stride at the goal line. Utter perfection.

>1 post by this ID
Stop bumping this stupid shit. Reeeport and season your options.

Pats offense is loaded with white bois

Play rugby you pussies

comparatively speaking, I suppose.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-24_15-16-31.png (1617x224, 289K)

>pol is important meaningful discussion

Fuck off nigger. If Jews want to waste their shackles trying to prevent something, let them. Funposting can still be a thing in moderation.

>loaded with white bois

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-24_15-17-22.png (1048x239, 176K)

It was invented in Europe.

also, SA anons tell me wtf is going on here? why the fuck are there zulus running out on the field before every game?

Attached: wewazzuluzandshieeet.png (803x452, 632K)

This. Football and handegg are for faggots.

Edelman gronk Brady hogan. The reason everyone hates the pats is because they dominate with a bunch of white boys. When they beat the nigger city Atlanta every lib was pissed

Exactly bro

But I'm a falcon fan. I hated the fact that libs had to steal my team for their stupid agenda. I hate Kyle shanahan so fucking much

Sarkisan fucked y'all this year

>Be soccer player
>Someone touches you
>Falls to the ground
>"Oh the pain! Ouch! How does my hair look"

you have no idea and talk so much bullshit it's amazing.

In "Soccer" you have to sprint those distances very often as well besides the "light jogs" you just stated. Get off your ass

your an idiot... there are plenty. Do you know how hard it is to just get to the NFL, bein drafted is a success by it's self.

If you wanna split hairs... Warren Moon, Doug Williams, Russell Wilson, McNair, Cunningham, McNabb....

now lately, there has been an influx of black qbs who struggle being clutch, guys like Cam, Jamis, Vince Young, etc

but to say there are none, you sound like the butt hurt dude who didnt start on your high school team and you blame them for that.

Please no more nigger coaches. 3-4 Defense without godlike ends is the worst shit imaginable. Who thought putting Beasly (THE FUCKING LEADER IN SACKS LAST YEAR) in coverage was a swell idea

go run 10 miles in 90 minutes... jog it, whatever u want.. but go do that.

Then do it 3 times a week. idiot

Two nig QB's have won the super bowl. Based tom Brady put down 2 niggers in the big game

explain please? If we are trying to be the All blacks can we atleast have fucking Boers on horses shooting the zulus with mauser or something. Also did you see the guys falling over multiple times while running onto the field. fuck me that was funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-M5fCpPC9s

>weak cores are desirable because they look good
t. woman

soccer is a lot of HIIT cardio

They dont

We picked up #99 w dreads in free agency. Hopefully he can help our straight ass pass rush

he was never in particularly good shape and has always been known for being sort of a shit athlete.
But he's smart and has an arm and that's all he needed

Also is very durable

Everything you need to know about soccer.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHK15TvdnKg

>soccer

lets not forget all the shit American football players wear. They look like space men. Its a stupid fucking sport. At least in hockey you have to skate.

american football is so much gayer

>niggerball vs spicball
how about neither

We need a coach that knows what the fuck he's doing. A blitz or maybe some sort of twist. Nothing. 3 or 4 people bullrushing the man in front of them. Worst shit I've ever seen

>soccer

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

They dont wear armor in Rugby. So why they wear it in american football is beyond me.

Yes faggot Soccer. You all started calling it that first then switched, just like aluminum. Blame the Brits for being insufferable cunts and Americans being keenly aware of that. Well we used to be, a century ago. Now everyone just wants to know what hats the royals will wear next!

This, Hockey is the white mans sport.

That onions chest tho.

>twink
>using gay fetishist slang for "men who would be attractive to women instead of disgusting homosexual slobs"

Yeah, but Brady can get tackled by 4 guys and get up and play for another 3 hours.
The faggot on the right will get tripped, lay on the ground crying for attention and a penalty kick.

America was founded by rebels, which I'm thankful for because the average yuro is a huge fag.

160 lb fairy dragging you down and the lines already start out locked together

Vs

200-350lb men running at each other at high speeds. And before you say that 350 lb guy isnt fast, I bet the average NFL lineman could beat anyone here in a race

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 11.40.32 PM.jpg (548x565, 63K)

Because we like pretty teeth. I know Europe doesn’t value a nice smile, but we do here.

>The word soccer is an abbreviation of association from association football (the sport's original full name) and first appeared in universities in the 1880s
>"Soccer" was a term used by the upper class whereas the working and middle class preferred the word "football"
football fags btfo

>Caring about looks
youtube.com/watch?v=RRTTZRtz6kI

Also

Attached: FUCKING KEK AT HIS WIFE.jpg (613x420, 46K)

>only white sport
the meme is dead

Attached: NogHockeyLeague.jpg (1124x1123, 154K)

Which descendents? Football is very popular around the whole world.

By contrast, only Americans watch their local version of the game.

Not a hokey fan but I will admit that the ((media)) is pushing tf outta the one black NHL player

another reason I love American football. Soccer is so gay and boring. It's hard to pretend to care about it one month every 4 years, I'm glad we don't have to do that this year

of course PK gets the cover. even the nhl is not above signaling. He's a fucking obnoxious player but his charitable contributions are commendable

Popular with non whites yes.

Hockey**

> James White
The american kind of white.

Yet 90% is niggers you dumb fat redneck fuck.

There is more than one and some are pretty good. The most interesting part is the way the black NHL guys talk. They talk normal and with intelligence. They talk about team play and are humble like every other NHL player. Exactly the opposite of pretty much every black NBA/NFL player who can only speak in cliches or ghetto garble ma dick.

That;s because they keep memeing the "new QB" who will be a dual threat. like college qb's

>their descendants

Dude there are some huge guys in rugby. That sport is literally just as hardcore as American football. They dont just drag eachother down in rugby. Yet in one they wear armor, while in the other they dont.

That style doesn't last in the NFL. Pocket passers and pre snap reads are here to stay. Blacks aren't smart enough nor accurate to be consistently good at QB in the NFL

Subban is the shit. Smith-Pelly was a huge reason the Caps won the Cup this year.