My parents want their grandchildren to be white. My grandparents want me to find a white wife...

My parents want their grandchildren to be white. My grandparents want me to find a white wife. My friends say that their family pressures them to do the same. Latinos just want to be white. What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG-20180620-WA0001.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bitter-Fruit-American-Guatemala-Expanded/dp/067401930X/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone smeared shit all over those peoples arms

Leave the whites alone you sandies

Come here to the U.S. we just call ourselves white all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding.

Attached: 333423.jpg (291x398, 41K)

I genuinely believe that it is the Latin mentality to bleach themselves as much as possible. It would make all of our abuelitas happy. Is there a solution to this?

Then why do you bully white kids so bad?

Attached: 0DE55CF2-7DE9-4B9D-97E2-877285BB732A.jpg (960x948, 87K)

Yeah but we want to be white though, what solution is there?

That may be true, but still feels unpleasant

Grew up in Texas. This is absolutely true. I always liked the semi-brown but mostly white ones.. white enough that your kids would be white but you still get your hands on their huge butts and boobs and exotic pretty faces.

Anyway, multiple Mexican descended girl's families were already one, two or more generations deep in a self imposed eugenics program of "blanda-ing up", and they'd willingly offer up this info without solicitation.

They want their kids to be white and I can def help out with that!!

Attached: latinapower.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Maybe in the US due to some chicano resentment bullshit, but over here your social standing literally goes up the more pale you are. Demand for whiteness outstrips the supply, and family members will look down on you if you marry someone darker.

If you know any girls that want to mate with 100% white me. Send me an email with pics. I cum 3 times a day anyway so I might as well help out in bleaching.

My entire country, no joke. Pale nerds with doughy bodies can almost get their pick of the litter. The thing is, the odds are good, but the goods are odd

That is just stupid, you should find a smart woman, with no health issues and from a good family - in that order of priority.
It just happens that it is easier to find those traits in whites, but the skin colour is irrelevant - if you find yourself a 190 IQ, perfectly fit black virgin from Congo, marry her without ever looking back.

really... interesting. *considers moving to Guatemala* what are your women like?

Attached: 1529341238217.jpg (640x620, 25K)

FUCKIN DO IT BRO. I swear to fuck there is something different about the feeling of being inside them.. it feels fucking amazing

absolutely normal mindset even for niggers to wanting to become whites.
If you think otherwise, then you have some sort of a mental disorder and should be trated with a good beating

OK, I will order a ticket down there now. What do I need to look out for? Will I get robbed? I just want pussy man, not get killed.

>The thing is, the odds are good, but the goods are odd
I'm stealing this. I hope you don't mind. What do you think about Paraguay? I've been thinking about maybe teaching English there for a year

Sorry to burst your bubble. But Guatamala is a shithole, my country saw to that
amazon.com/Bitter-Fruit-American-Guatemala-Expanded/dp/067401930X/
Sorry about that Guate-bro

>I'm stealing this

Yeah that was good. Made me make audible keks

b-but I want to help in the great bleaching revolution?

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

White people aren't bullied in South America just because they are white kek
This is my opinion based on the articles that I've seen burgers posting here, but they want people there to have that anti-white sentiment.
Here in Brazil only the most hardcore leftists and some teachers from our public colleges think like this.
When someone attacks white people here on any social media a huge number of the people criticizing this behavior aren't white.

You're not alone on that feeling, user. I've experienced it too.

you're probably more likely to have your guts pulled out by some jealous Guat gangster

>uses meme nazi flag
>says he'd marry a high iq negress
I would too but I don't have that stupid flag. Intelligence and attractioveness exists within all races, however certain races have shit genes, like natives, abbos, niggers, and certain types of orientals.

its actually pretty sad.

societies with Rich euro heritage outbred by the mulatto scum

Well you are screwed in that regard, the country is very dangerous. It will be cheap at least, because we are also poor. Try Antigua Guatemala, it is the old capital and relatively safe and full of tourists.

It depends where you look! The natives are very short and brown (shortest in the world) and many do not even speak spanish. If they are mixed, they will look like mexicans and look like this. That said, be prepared to meet their families and friends.

Attached: IMG-20170610-WA0056.jpg (780x1040, 116K)

This happens here as well
"To have a whiter offspring" is a common desire among people of all classes.

Exactly, in the US we get the Mexican riff-raff, and they have a degree of, somewhat warranted, antagonism and rivalry with us. When you're actually in Latin America, there's a low key racial caste system. Even the heavily mestizo countries have white upper crusts.

Bleach your skin like Michael Jackson. If you want to be white and have a white wife your kids will still be beaner and you can't change that.

>im american and im white

Attached: 1529288982491.png (936x772, 28K)

>thread getting shitposted to death in 3.2.
oh wait

Mods strike again.

>thinks thread about "muh whiteness" was a good thread to begin with

This is why people think you're retarded.

Attached: 1513938751260.jpg (1890x1630, 153K)

better than the regular trash that gets posted in Jow Forums

Man I just wanted to have a discussion about the politics of race. I am sorry I broke the rules! I apologize, it will not happen again. Sorry Mods.

Não precisa pedir desculpas, cara. São tudo um bando de viado mesmo.

Não, eu realmente só gosto de buceta

Did that make sense? (it was google translate lmao)

Eu tava falando dos mods.

Yes, it was correct. And I was talking about the mods.

Based American beaners

They had a backstory where they were hunted and now they're trying to blend in

You'll never truely be white if you don't bleach your insides

Brb drinking bleach