"Dad.... that white girl... i talked you about... she's still calling me names... she said i was a subhuman...

>"Dad.... that white girl... i talked you about... she's still calling me names... she said i was a subhuman... and you were a dirty racemixer... what should i do daddy?"

Attached: 4815098327_image.jpg (400x600, 48K)

Have all the boys beat Becky up for you. They'll do it because they like you better.

Ohh god, just shut up already. That story has been shilled on this board for ages.

Attached: 1528856191757.jpg (197x387, 94K)

That's okay, honey, daddy's got a treat for you.

We must secure the existence of our Asian waifus and a future for hafu children

Attached: 1502190379386.jpg (400x600, 67K)

hapa a cute CUTE !!

Pedokike

Firstly never listen to female opinions sweat heart, you're part of master-race. It's just that you don't belong in the west, but you belong in Asia more than that little thot.

You don't belong anywhere really but don't worry about that, we're working on colonising africa to make room for the new coming hapa-master race.

Don't worry angel only the most white passing hapa men will be allowed there!

the same congolombian posting this here everyday

Attached: as_2.jpg (904x904, 249K)

What the fuck do their parents look like? Why are we showing the half kids only?

This little kid looks old as fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Cringey tard.

The same EU flag, which shitposts on Jow Forums 24 hours a day.

Cringelord

hapa girls turn out cute, hapa boys are abominations

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

a good father would have drowned the poor thing already and shipped her mom back to Cambodia or some related shithole. If her mom is a jap, she doesn't deserve living in Japan, she's a race traitor too

Raise her well until she is married or old enough to be independent then kill yourself for spitting on your ancestors and being a racemixer.

Korean, not Japanese.

more for me

Attached: 29739911_664995010336089_414878877127540736_n.jpg (972x972, 86K)

She has a large head even for a young child.

Attached: race mixing mudshark.jpg (962x841, 205K)

>"what the fuck"
>"you're not my daughter"
>"get out of my house"

>spit on your ancestors that racemixed for hundreds of thousands of years

>little Italian kid at school makes fun of me for being a leaf
>this was like 20 years ago so I guess he was kind of a meme pioneer but back to the story
>he gets Reichsadler eagle tattooed on his chest
>full on skinhead, boots, jeans suspenders n shit
>goes to Italy, feel volkish n shit post selfies of him on fb
>then he's diagnosed with a degenerative disease
>inoperable
>mfw

Attached: 1529871164589.png (813x850, 343K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, EUROPE FOR THE EUROPEANS, AFRICA FOR THE HAPAS!

:'(

Ew wtf. Nice nose.

Attached: 1525212130239.jpg (597x503, 42K)

>Leaf
typical

Attached: 1529543261152.png (936x590, 20K)

Yes. It's a head and face that's hardly gonna change until she gets old.

This. Everyone loves hapas. Except hapas.

Unknown flag = samefag

Does that include children I father with 2D anime girls?

Attached: 1521313309794.png (700x1214, 460K)

Kiss and lick cutie privates!

Alright here take this iPod and record her doing that next time and we'll ruin her parents lives.