Fuck this place

Currently vacationing in Thailand, the worst fucking place on the planet. AMA

Attached: DBF51FBD-E69D-496F-82C6-7E8792CF7B2F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

Are you a sex tourist?

Oh yes, and I am an American

>t. James Alefantis

How many hookers have you fucked so far?

I hope you AIDs you pos.

No. I’m here with my girlfriend. Semi chad, no reason to go to this SHITHOLE for pussy

Attached: 8AD4D170-2100-4404-AAA4-92E13068F2A0.jpg (3264x2448, 2.59M)

Zero, how many dogs have you fucked?

what is it you dont like

hows the boi pussy?

Cool blog post

Are you there for the Jow Forums meetup

why the fuck are you there if you're not fucking hookers?

Things aren’t really that cheap anymore, it smells like literal shit everywhere, every thai is a rude asshole, and the food is crap

Lol wot

Bare back a tranny.

>Going to Thailand with your girlfriend

What a loser

My girlfriend wanted to see the sights. I personally thought it was going to suck but I said fuck it, let’s go. Big mistake.

Oh. I get it. You're there because your girlfriend wants to get fucked by a tranny and you're footing the bill, cuck.

Why would you willingly vacation in such a shithole?

Attached: 1488419637082.jpg (307x462, 20K)

Thailand is literally a close 2nd to paradise, the only people i knew who didnt like the country were literal cowards and those too tight wound to explore a new place. The food is amazing, people are generally welcoming, and women are better than western roasties.

Maybe the problem is you, lol. The guy i know who hated thailand is a pussy coward bitch who cries about gfs and shit like that. Neck yourself.

Lol fuck you toothpaste. Although I’d MUCH rather be in the Netherlands with fellow white people. This subhuman stench makes me want to puke.

Lol, no

>falling for the travel the world meme
wew

I ask myself the same question every morning since getting into Bangkok, my friend

How many traps have you seen?

At least you have booked a really luxurious hotel room, have you, user?

thats what you get for letting your gf pick the vacation destination. she got the idea from some instagram thot. who the fuck goes to thailand except poor aussies

No, the problem is these subhuman rats scurrying around everywhere shitting in holes in the ground. But that sounds about normal for you, doesn’t it, Chang?

Tons

Staying in a pretty nice hostel in CM, howver no matter how nice is it, it still sucks cock

Are you going to see any of the temples they have their? They're almost as glorious as our own cathedrals.

Well, I Hope you don't catch some disgusting jungle disease, user. God speed.

Attached: 1519099475559.jpg (800x892, 55K)

>hostel
wow you really doubled down on stupid didnt you

Correct, IG was the catalyst. Gonna tour the US as soon as we get home

maybe because it's illegal there

No, they’re bland copy paste. Every temple is exactly like the one across the fucking street from another

Thank you, fellow freedomer

Pretty normal here in Thailand. More hostels than hotels by about 1000-1

Bad news user. I've already reported your IP to the Thai government, that you're trying to sell drugs to locals online.

Any last words before they behead you?

not pol related, report shill threads

Kek, I can hear the stomping of manlet boots downstairs already

Worst experience there ?

Kys faggot, I bet you browse those shitty blacked threads

Just about everything is equally shitty. Elephants were cool though

There is your problem! Your Girlfriend.
Listening to women?!

get her to do a 3way with a hooker

>Goes to thailand with gf
>instead of exploring beautiful temples, trying great affordable food, getting a nice tan on a beach or swimming in warm salt water, exploring back roads on a cheap bike rental, hiking in highlands, smoking opium with hilltribes, petting docile elephants, staying in 5 star international hotels, instead of all that

>shitposts on a mongolian anime forum about how it smells funny and the streets are dirty booo hoooo

He absolute state of eurocucks

Your gf sounds like a lucky girl btw to be stuck with you . Next time i go to thailans imma fuck yer girl while you are sulking in your room

I-I know. I normally strike down these stupid ideas, but I’d never been here and I honestly thought it was gonna be 100x better

Attached: 8BB495C3-78AD-40BD-AFBF-8A09AEC29399.jpg (3264x2448, 2.71M)

Kek, whatever you say dogfucker

He's an American, bacon nigger.

Attached: 1529870868868.jpg (1024x1024, 361K)

>the food is crap
what are they selling there ?

How many try hard crusty white skanks wearing parachute pants with some shitty Indian pattern on carrying massive backpacks have you seen?

Absolute SHITHOLE.

Post the tranny you had last night.

>muh slide thread

really? fuck off, shitfucker. we got an american abroad, ready to make trouble in the name of the greatest nation on the planet.

>No reason to go to this SHITHOLE for pussy

You go to Thailand for boypussy, mah boy :^)

Why the fuck would you go to Bangkok. Go to koh Samui or some shit like that, went with the wife and kid and we had a great time.

Holidays are supposed to be enjoyed, you're doing something wrong.

Attached: IMG_1529882482843.jpg (1080x720, 38K)

Reading is hard for chinese, man

No, faggot. I just lurk here constatly and I figured you could all do with a bit of a laugh

You are pathetic. Thai food is some of best in the world, btw. I knew to disregard youe opinion as soon as you uttered that.

Tell us how lucky your gf msut be to be travelling with you. Dont you think at this very moment she is wishing she was with a guy who wasnt such a pussy lol that he is complaining about everything

You are literally so priveleged to travel abroad yet you are complaining, my god

I think hes dutch lol, read the thread

Shitty chicken curry and fish on fucking everything. Plus they use sugar on food like fucking water in a soup. It’s repulsive

I should have done a thread like this while I was in Iceland on vacation. So many thirsty feminist thots over there like whoooa, craving that big american cock.

How many knife bins and mosques and brit slags you seen?

Hundreds haha. A lot of these girls would be great for a sportfuck

Sorry I don’t have any pictures of your mom

Dog bless :DD

My god how pathetic are you

I am corrected, you are american, even worse

Trust me the thais hate you also .

Welcome to the worlds brothel, a degeneracy hell

The guys at bestgore fell very strongly about how foreign people shouldn't go to Thailand, they say that "tourism destination" is a trap and that they hate foreigners, they post a lot of gore featuring murdered foreigners.

Fucked up in going north desu: the south looks 100x better

>Every temple is exactly like the one across the fucking street from another
any pics ?

I mean, this.

But it's only a paradise if you work at it, if you approach it like a normal holiday you'll never get the most out of it.

You need at least a solid month to immerse yourself.

>Currently vacationing in Thailand,
Why?

OK i get it you don't like trannie...post non-nude of underage you had last night.

You are correct in that she is a bit pissed that I’m having a hard time enjoying myself, but she agrees that America is truly the blessed land after being here.

op i seriously hope you dont get bum rushed by a thai pussyboi worker with a knife. keep your gf safe. white women will attract attention to the undesirables. ya gotta knoife on ya mate?

nigga r u srs

our government can and will prosecute our citizens, even if we're breaking american laws overseas.

crazy shit but that's real.

I mean theres a shitton to complain about, but rude people and food? In thailand? u are either a nigger because they kiss whites on the foot or an autist who dont get his tendies and cant look them in the eyes for 2s

user, he doesnt like the food. When i went with normies they ate kfc and burger king every chance they got. The first meal they had off the plane was a pizza.

I abandoned them a few weeks in and had a great time exploring. I cant wait to visit again

If you think that's bad you need to travel more or go to war.

I’d believe it. The hospitality crap you see online is as far from the truth as possible

Why are you so angry Chang?

Nein, my girlfriend’s phone has all of the pics for the most part

>fellow white people
>mutt

A bit pissed user? If i called that right, what else do you think im calling correct? She is thinking about how nice it would be to leave you rigt about now, but is scared to be alone in a foreign country.

You are an immense faggot, ruining the girls vacation with your pahetic bullshit lol. You guys are breaking up when you get back, probably days after you return to Usa. She is only agreeing with you not to fight.

You are literally in the tropics on holiday bitching on Jow Forums about how much it sucks lolllllll

Evaluate yourself

Nope, just my fists, but I’m 6’2” so they tend to look away if I catch their eyes.

>le mutt meme
Against a fellow American too, huh? Go fuck yourself

Baby cries because he’s lost.

You may think this is stupid, but I've been quasi-obsessed with exploring that whole area for a few reasons

1. All the amazing tales British Navy guys would tell about Singapore, Thailand, all of that stuff. All of the amazing stories about Sambawang
2. The pictures of absolutely beautiful blue seas and skies, like heaven on earth
3. Semi-expert at MT, I'd like to get better.
4. Black Lagoon made it seem like a wild place, dumbest reason of all but I think it'd be fun to see what's up.

My ex mate was a ripped bodybuilder when we visited, didnt stop him from lying about getting laid, hating the food, and crying in the hotel pool

You could be the hulk but still have a cowarda heart. I feel bad for ur gf, i would ahow her good time

Pathetic

What's #1 paradise?

Attached: 1527110015683.jpg (480x405, 19K)

did you have sex with them? i mean elephants? what about your gf?

Unfortunately you only got the one thing right, Chang. Take your pseudo-psychology right back to hell

Why not do Muay Thai?

If you're built like a Tank it'd surely benefit you, I think the golden one was working out at Tiger Muay Thai for a while.

What City?

This is my experience too. Was pleasantly surprised.

Was overall more developed and less degenerate than I expected. You will find more depravity in a typical American city. I also ate from all sorts of different street vendors, liked their food, and never got sick. I liked going around visiting their temples too. I hope the Muslims don't do what they do everywhere else: wreck everything when they have the numbers to get away with it.

Major complaints are that it was sticky hot, and that they seem to have not discovered the trash can. However, I hear this is a common complaint about nonwhite countries. Ironic how the Jewish propaganda of "Save the Earth! Have fewer kids!" is only pushed in white countries...

inb4 pedophile or tranny fucker
Actually I went there with a friend who was a local. Was kinda looking for a cheap place to retire. But then I realized I could never truly be one of them, and America started to uncuck itself, and BitCoin went up.

>he fell for the Thailand meme
blame yourself retard

>You can be a hulk but still have a coward's heart.
Too right.

Definitely would be amazing if I had more money and just some marine buddies here with me. Don’t bring a girl, it’s a nightmare