The most EVIL race... in the WORLD

the most EVIL race... in the WORLD...

Attached: white people.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFMebacEUt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck wh*Tes

the female race

>some have brown eyes
Sorry, this picture depicts a multiracial crowd.
It's Nordicks that are the true Satanic Race.

why did Yakub do it lads?

niggers

He intended to use wh*Toids to conquer the world but his creations turned on him

He did it because his mom got married against her will with a Black King and she got exiled to the outside world, leading to her death. aka Yakub has mommy issues

makeup-drenched albinoid skin...
artificial, bleached teeth...
soulless, near-reptilian eyes...
unnatural, straight hair...
facial features that exude the identity of a race of mass-murdering, genocidal lunatics...
how has the world tolerated the wh*Te problem for so long?

Those evil fucking smiles.

Attached: WHITOID KILLER.png (1000x707, 368K)

>these fake smiles

youtube.com/watch?v=JFMebacEUt4

They were created to be evil, to be a race od devilz... Why did Yakub think it's a good idea to create a race of devilz anyway? God (kara boga) I hate him so much.

Attached: Yakub.png (402x600, 165K)

Notice how it's only their mouths that are smiling. Their eyes are emotionless.

Whites are not evil but the people on that pic are very evil.

In the beginning there was nothing, and KARA BOĞA. And KARA BOĞA created the Earth, and the Earth was good. KARA BOĞA then created a paradise called Africa, but it was empty. So KARA BOĞA creates the BLACK man in his own image, and he said “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it”. But for the BLACK man no suitable helper was found. So KARA BOĞA creates the first Whte woman, to serve the BLACK man. But the Whte woman was wicked in her nature, just as all her descendants, so while the BLACK man was asleep, she cut off the BLACK man’s manhood, and from it the Whte man was born. Now KARA BOĞA saw the Whte woman’s treachery, and he exiled the Whte woman and the Whte man from the paradise that was Africa. KARA BOĞA said to the Whte woman: “I will make your skin pale and vulnerable to the sun, to remind you of your shame and treachery. Now you and all your female descendants will both desire and be afraid of the BLACK man, while the Whte man will be filled with jealousy”. After KARA BOĞA has exiled the Wh*tes, he healed the wounds on the BLACK man, and rewarded him with the mighty BBC, and with it, the BLACK man will conquer the world...

Attached: 1522422116393.jpg (590x1000, 124K)

>wh*Toid devilz
>not evil

Nice try wh*Tey. But we know all your lies.

Attached: 175.jpg (607x371, 19K)

Fucking

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1529448955756.jpg (676x617, 77K)

>whites are not evil
ULAN

ULAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Attached: 1505016811764.png (742x418, 28K)

t. dansk jävlar

Why is a Pakistani guy wearing the Greek flag?

fixed

Attached: wh1tey BTFO.jpg (997x700, 291K)

Attached: 1529876124681.png (1000x707, 363K)

to get easy worshipers (wh*Te females)

why are non euros so evil an genocidal?

bantus genocide pygmean and khoisans, the remain pymean are in all central afrika the slave of bantus
chinese genocide australasians south east asians are a mix o 80%mongoloid and 20%australoids
indians australoids fate has been the same ,low caste individual treated worse than afrian american slaves
native american slave each other making sacrifice of ten o thousands
indo european tribes like tocharians were the first to ocupy all the russian steppe and xingianj (china now)but were colonized by turkik and other mongoloid tribes

and then we have the mongols that killed at leat 30% o euro population bringin the black plage,turk colonize anatolia who was greek fo thousands o years,arab the same.......

when will this meme european=evil will end ,seriously asking?

yall look the same

Now that you mention, it does make sense... I'm in tears, I will never question the wisdom of Yakub ever again...

Attached: 1501564551695.jpg (1080x1547, 189K)

The f*rst worlders

Attached: 48E5B0B7-DC78-4366-9F21-66BA3D4F66E9.jpg (850x1202, 145K)

>"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my wh*Te ass is on fiiiiiiiirreeeee!!!"

That's all I'm hearin wh*Te boi. Now I'm not trayin to make this shieet about yo race or color, but you better get yo wh*Te ass outta here before yo get hurt BOI.

Attached: 1c5.jpg (590x719, 31K)

t. wh*Toid subhuman

Attached: 1517415211690.jpg (658x1024, 95K)

i have the best recetes for you

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (279x181, 4K)

And I know the best way to deal with you wh*Tey

Attached: 1525183402183.jpg (686x1114, 93K)

Jow Forums made me hate whites

Quite the opposite

The mods moved the thread here from Jow Forums dumb wh*Tey

Attached: c5c.png (669x176, 14K)

Then it has to go back

Attached: people-of-light-pol1.jpg (640x316, 51K)

Attached: DgNH7l2WkAAYwIB.jpg (750x892, 93K)

what is this inarticulate nigger babble

also whites invented the computer and language you niggers are using to communicate on on the internet, another whitey invention. is there anything that niggers invented that is of any use? and half white half nigger inventors dont count. im talking full on niggers. anything at all? god damn beasts of the field barely capable of anything outside of violent irrational behavior. why dont you all go back to africa if you hate it so much.. oh yeah thats right, because you wont give up your welfare check, fucking niggers.

anglos?

I thought the evil race was the barbaric germans...

for the luls

the race that stones kikes and fags

aka your race, ahmed

Fuck the cumskin faggots

cumskin is better than shitskin
cum gives life and you release it in orgasm
shit smells terrible and no one but mentally disturbed people like it
I aint even mad nigger try again

Wasn't Yakub black and only black people existed then? or did other races exist and then yakub invented whites